annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:24 PM

GOMEZ!!!
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#62 theothergoat

theothergoat

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:25 PM

I am so proud to be mexican.
Newark NEWARK blah blah blah OMG itz SoOo ScArYy blah blah.

#63 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:27 PM

lol!^
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#64 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,810 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:28 PM

They've had there chances to make it 2-0....
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#65 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,109 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:28 PM

HOLY $HIT

Playing possesd, theres hitting and everything.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Long may this continue!!!!!

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#66 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,182 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:30 PM

Rasmussen looks great so far tonight.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#67 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,942 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:37 PM

Rasmussen looks great so far tonight.

Wow, actual changes by the staff, I'm impressed :P And being agressive instead of reactive, how about that?
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#68 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,109 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:48 PM

Im loving this, this is devils hockey!!!

Well thats the first period won, now to win the other 2.

Go DEVS

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#69 peteyvegas

peteyvegas

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:48 PM

Good first. Gio and Langs have to pick it up.

#70 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:50 PM

Soooooooo many missed chances... Langenbrunner missed an empty net, Elias missed an empty net... ugh. Obviously playing much better, but we need to bury the Sens. Give them something to think about.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#71 Revan

Revan

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:01 PM

Doesn't look bad so far. Good forechecking and dont' forget: the team scoring the first goal wins. ;-)

Ah, and when it comes to pump-up songs... I love 'Neocon' by the Offspring. Check it out (quality is poor, unfortunately and there is some skateboarding video :P) -

#72 Devilswede

Devilswede

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:01 PM

Good first period by the Devs!! They just can't let up! That 2:nd goal is so important. I just can't believe how Jamie missed that open net...

GO DEVILS!!!

Edited by Devilswede, 05 May 2007 - 08:02 PM.

I met this really kinky girl last night. "Humiliate me", she said. ..So I bought her a Rangers jersey...

#73 Tankazz

Tankazz

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:08 PM

Devils need to go back to puck-handling school, I think. They scare me sometimes, being unable to control the puck.

Like so... 1-1 >:(

Edited by Tankazz, 05 May 2007 - 08:12 PM.

#74 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:12 PM

Damn.
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#75 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,182 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:13 PM

Ugh, Brodeur beat on the tough angle shot by Preissing again. 1-1 Hopefully they can come back and take the lead.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#76 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,109 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:13 PM

Another $hit goal for ottawa.

Come on devs!!!

Posted Image

#77 Motor City Devil

Motor City Devil

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:15 PM

Another redirection in front... Why can't we please clear the front? This is getting serious.

I like the new rules and all, but that's not a pretty goal and they wouldn't go in if we could actually touch a guy in front. We need to get one like that now.
Re-educating Wings fans since 1995.

#78 Tankazz

Tankazz

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:19 PM

Another redirection in front... Why can't we please clear the front? This is getting serious.

I like the new rules and all, but that's not a pretty goal and they wouldn't go in if we could actually touch a guy in front. We need to get one like that now.

Would help if the Devils would press the issue in their own zone once in a while. They never seem to get aggressive when its in their own zone.

Oh good, goaltender intereference as i type this. /sigh.

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

#79 BigSensFan

BigSensFan

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:20 PM

I wonder why they called for a review on the Sens goal though

#80 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,942 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:20 PM

Basically all of Ottawa's shots have come from the side, fvcktards :P Although that one was tipped so Marty's off the hook for now. You always wonder whether it'll come back to bite you when you fail to convert on multiple glorious chances though.

I love how the radio's on a thirty-second delay from the TV, so either I listen to the radio which will put me to sleep or I watch the TV and have Cangelosi get an orgasm when the Sens score.

Was it me or did there seem to be a noticeable cheer when the Sens scored? I wouldn't be surprised if Canada had a presence at the arena.

Edited by Hasan4978, 05 May 2007 - 08:22 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users