42 replies to this topic

#41 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:18 PM

Thanks for being classy fans and not idiots. Good luck the rest of the way, I'll be pulling for the Sens to come out of the East.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#42 Senators Advocate

Senators Advocate

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:47 PM

i was sitting by him. hilarious

Yeah, he had a torn Sens flag he held upside down in the smoker's area outside the rink. He was great making our lives miserable out there (the whole group was, especially after the first.) I made sure to shake his hand as he was going up the steps after it was over, great guy.

Edited by Senators Advocate, 06 May 2007 - 02:48 PM.

Go Sens Go!!
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Polish God and first ever Sen Peter Sidorkiewicz and his severely underrated 4 game stint with Your New Jersey Devils.
2008 Philadelphia Phillies: World fvcking Champions!!

#43 barberpole

barberpole

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:28 PM

Congrats, we may be rooting for you guys if the Rangers comeback and beat Buffalo. I went up to Ottawa during the 03 playoffs, it's a great hockey city so good luck to you.

Another Sens fan chiming in.
Tough series against you guys- lots of our rival fans claiming we only won 'cause the Devils were slumping and tired or whatever excuses- All I can say is most games could have gone either way- it just happens to be our time and we're a bit hungrier for it this year, so we stuck to our plan and prevailed against one of the best teams out there.
So, come along with us and have fun as we finish of the rest of the east and then take out the west and share in the cup experience you guys have enjoyed three times!

This is a good board with mostly knowledgeable, fun people.
Y'all should visit us at sportsnet. ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users