25 replies to this topic

#21 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:39 PM

Yup..I only watch SmackDown matchs on Youtube.com, Because Raw=Crap(Cena.)Ecw=Crap.(RvD should go to Tna..) So..I guess the only decent show is Smackdown.Since Edge is my favourite wrestler..So thats GOOD :D

I'll give Cena credit... I think he takes too much sh!t in the same way that everyone bashes Geroge Bush because "it's the cool hip thing to bash him" and most people don't see the WORLDS of improvement in his workrate and his promos have even gotten better again, HE HAD A THREE STAR MATCH WITH UMAGA for Christ's Sake, and that's half a step from working with a broom stick and he's even had DECENT matches with Khali too which is impressive!!!!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#22 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:10 AM

WWE- the SHOWSTOPPA! because I had a wall shrine to him when i was 14..."he's just a sexy boy....."
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#23 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:05 AM

I'll give Cena credit... I think he takes too much sh!t in the same way that everyone bashes Geroge Bush because "it's the cool hip thing to bash him" and most people don't see the WORLDS of improvement in his workrate and his promos have even gotten better again, HE HAD A THREE STAR MATCH WITH UMAGA for Christ's Sake, and that's half a step from working with a broom stick and he's even had DECENT matches with Khali too which is impressive!!!!

Yeah..But cena is Boring...He only knows 5moves, and i'm tired to see him overcome the Odds.Yes, his promos are getting better..But, i can't stand Tna, because i can watch it on Rds but the two guys who anime the Show, are both stupid.They talk over the guy who comments the wrestling, so you actually understand nothing
Posted Image

#24 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:07 PM

WWE- the SHOWSTOPPA! because I had a wall shrine to him when i was 14..."he's just a sexy boy....."

Well he's finally getting his knee fixed thankfully....
one of the people I go to see the PPVs with at Hooters is a MAJOR HBK Mark... she paid $400 to sit thrid row for Summer Slam.... just to have him go get knee surgery... I want her to bring a sign that says
I PAID $400 TO SEE HBK HAVE HIS SURGERY!!!!

Yeah..But cena is Boring...He only knows 5moves, and i'm tired to see him overcome the Odds.Yes, his promos are getting better..But, i can't stand Tna, because i can watch it on Rds but the two guys who anime the Show, are both stupid.They talk over the guy who comments the wrestling, so you actually understand nothing

Cena knows more moves then that... again it's part of the rep on him...he's not a BAD wrestler... no one minded when it was punch.. punch... and MORE punching with the Rock... or Hogan's punch, rake, kick, LEG DROP garbage! Cena at least TELLS A STORY in his matches (remember that idea?)

Be glad, Don West is FAR worse an announcer.... calling the Road Dogg SEVERLY concussed last month... well no sh!t genius...a concussion by NATURE is severe!!!!

The Wrestling PRODUCT is WORLDS better in TNA... mostly Christian and his boys though!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#25 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:04 PM

[quote name='TravisZajac' post='477230' date='Jun 5 2007, 01:44 AM']Hahaha Pretty funny :P But..Henry wants more Older players, because this year there was lot of young players.(Fabregas,Van Persie,

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#26 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:24 PM

They two guys that scored vital goals in getting chelsea to the FA cup and Leauge cup and got us to the Semis of the champions leauge :P

The guys with the Trophys

Henry will be wearing Blue and red stripes next year anyway, sorry :P

Nah, King Henry belongs to the Gunners :D

Hey Btw watch this:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users