Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:01 PM

Just to show how sick Vince really is I read this on here

http://slam.canoe.ca...12/4254391.html

"Not to demean the tragic "death" of Vince McMahon last night on Raw at all, but an interesting fact was brought to our attention by staff McMahonite Ryan Nation -- Vince's grandfather Jess McMahon actually DID die in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania on November 22, 1954. He was 72."

#22 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:10 PM

that town IS death... can't say I don't blame them :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#23 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:27 PM

This is all fake.

WWE Wants to do that because they want the attention from TNA/RoH, but they really don't give a sh!t.I'm sure they'll say, Vince survived, but he's too old for the Job, so Shane steps up as the New guy in charge of WWE.
Posted Image

#24 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:28 PM

Actually STEPHANIE and yeah... Mr. Stephanie... HHH... are the ones who will take over the business....
it's sad, but just wait till H wins another 10 Titles only to job to his daughter :P

Speaking of humor from all this:

FBI Contacted About McMahon Incident

The Wilkes Barre Times-Leader have an article online talking about the McMahon incident from the end of Raw last Monday. They contacted the FBI to see whether they were investigating the McMahon incident from the end of Raw.

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#25 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:50 PM

This is all fake.

WWE Wants to do that because they want the attention from TNA/RoH, but they really don't give a sh!t.I'm sure they'll say, Vince survived, but he's too old for the Job, so Shane steps up as the New guy in charge of WWE.

I think everyone over the age of 10 knows he is not really dead.

I love ROH and I like TNA but come on do you really believe the WWE did this to get the attention away from those 2 companies? Those 2 don't have more attention than WWE. ROH isn't even on tv even though they have a on demand ppv show coming up. TNA still isn't competition for WWE. TNA just doesn't have the ratings yet to compete with the WWE.

#26 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,624 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:27 AM

[quote name='CRASHER' post='479817' date='Jun 13 2007, 10:28 PM']Speaking of humor from all this:

FBI Contacted About McMahon Incident

The Wilkes Barre Times-Leader have an article online talking about the McMahon incident from the end of Raw last Monday. They contacted the FBI to see whether they were investigating the McMahon incident from the end of Raw.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#27 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:18 AM

I think everyone over the age of 10 knows he is not really dead.

I love ROH and I like TNA but come on do you really believe the WWE did this to get the attention away from those 2 companies? Those 2 don't have more attention than WWE. ROH isn't even on tv even though they have a on demand ppv show coming up. TNA still isn't competition for WWE. TNA just doesn't have the ratings yet to compete with the WWE.

WWE is doing down since 2003.If you look at the champions at this moment: Cena(He sucks.) Lashley(He's decent) Edge(He's great.)WWE Doesn't want to talk about TNA, because TNA offers more great wrestling shows than WWE.
Posted Image

#28 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:23 AM

It was simply due diligence on the part of the Times Leader meant to reassure the stupidest portions of the population. The rest of the article basically said that no, Virginia, there is no Santa Claus. It also provides some interesting details on when everything actually happened, shooting down the theory that this was a response to the Sopranos finale.

(Another article and two blurbs.)

(Yes, I actually took the time to look this crap up. As much as I enjoy the opportunity to get a dig in at Wilkes-Barre and Albany's other divisional rivals, I wanted to ensure this was true before running off at the mouth... and it turns out that while it's true, it's also taken out of context. Oh well, maybe next time.)

Fair enough... though welcome along your first steps to the Dark Side of pro Rasslin!!!!! :dance:

Don't feel bad, the who killed VKM may be one of the best storylines they've run in a LONG time

WWE is doing down since 2003.If you look at the champions at this moment: Cena(He sucks.) Lashley(He's decent) Edge(He's great.)WWE Doesn't want to talk about TNA, because TNA offers more great wrestling shows than WWE.

Much like the NHL wished and would BEG for the TV numbers the WWE puts up, the WORST show WWE puts on every week, being wwECW, TNA is NOWHERE close to the fanbase and popularity that Vince's crap puts on (I wish it did... but i wish TNA was at the point they were a year ago before Russo came in and tanked a lot of things....)

But WWE worrying about TNA, is like the NFL moving the Super Bowl date and time out of concern for an NHL game/event... it's really that laughable !! B )

#29 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:42 AM

they are concerned i'm sure about the rise in popularity of UFC and IFL though.
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#30 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,624 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:24 AM

Fair enough... though welcome along your first steps to the Dark Side of pro Rasslin!!!!! :dance:

Hells no. :P
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#31 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:35 AM

Hells no. :P

You have anger..... you have .... interest.... but you do not use them.... how foolish!!! :evil:

#32 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:52 PM

Crasher summed it up perfectly. I didn't say the wrestling in TNA is not better than the WWE but really it just doesn't matter which has better wrestling cause TNA just doesn't have high enough ratings to compete.

btw Lashley isn't champ anymore, the ECW Title is vacant.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 14 June 2007 - 12:58 PM.

#33 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:57 PM

they are concerned i'm sure about the rise in popularity of UFC and IFL though.

Yes and no. They are def. not worried about the IFL, which really isn't very good but the UFC might take away some of the WWE's viewers but the thing is the shows don't air at the same time so they aren't really competing. I like wrestling and MMA and I am able to watch all the shows because they don't go up against each other.

#34 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:17 PM

I believe they are more worried about the pay per view dollars going to the UFC and not the WWE
when you have a choice of where to spend the $40 a month on either show (or TWO shows when Vince gets stupid on his PPVs....).... I can tell ya I'd NOT pay for them, which is why we all go to Hooters and watch over wings and fun!!

#35 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:37 PM

I don't pay money for either mma or wrestling. I either go to my friends house with like a hotbox satellite or I use these 2 torrent websites...

www.pwtorrents.net

www.xtremewrestlingtorrents.net

I don't think any of the ppvs are worth spending the money on.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 14 June 2007 - 01:37 PM.

#36 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:39 PM

We buy the TNA ones, but I want to show some support for that company and when we can cram 5-6 people in my living room it's not TOO costly...

but WWE can suck it... if the show is good I buy the DVD someday :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users