2 replies to this topic

#1 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:59 PM

I have absolutely no clue who she is, I'm sure CRASHER does...but apparently she's been written out of all WWE storylines because she's been selected to be on the reality show Survivor. Weeeird...

Link: http://www.tmz.com/2...-hello-reality/

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#2 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,493 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:38 PM

Yeah I know who she is
I hope she drowns out there... she STINKS, had ZERO charisma.... and LESS ability... but was willing to show her tits for some money.... and there goes 5 minutes a week on my TV

damn her for not being in Vince's Limo!!!! :rant:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#3 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:25 PM

Yeah I know who she is
I hope she drowns out there... she STINKS, had ZERO charisma.... and LESS ability... but was willing to show her tits for some money.... and there goes 5 minutes a week on my TV

damn her for not being in Vince's Limo!!!! :rant:

I vouch everything you said.:evil:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users