135 replies to this topic

#41 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 08:12 AM

Last night was brutal, absolutely brutal.

The Argos are finding out what the Philadelphia Eagles already knew - Mike McMahon has to be the worst QB on the planet. Oi. I can't believe this man once proclaimed himself better than Drew Brees. He doesn't run well. He doesn't throw well. The only thing I can think of that he does well is "get tackled". They better damn well have Damon Allen back as pivot next week.

But even with Damon, the whole rest of the team need to be better. You are not going to win many football games when your defense gives up 33 points, especially those two long bombs late in the game sealing the deal.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#42 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:50 AM

Last night was brutal, absolutely brutal.

The Argos are finding out what the Philadelphia Eagles already knew - Mike McMahon has to be the worst QB on the planet. Oi. I can't believe this man once proclaimed himself better than Drew Brees. He doesn't run well. He doesn't throw well. The only thing I can think of that he does well is "get tackled". They better damn well have Damon Allen back as pivot next week.

But even with Damon, the whole rest of the team need to be better. You are not going to win many football games when your defense gives up 33 points, especially those two long bombs late in the game sealing the deal.

I think Damon will be the starting Qb for next game...And anyway, the same thing is happening for the Als..The defense give long plays but offense can't do long plays..Better than Brees? :rofl: ' Man Don."This guy has no mobility,no accuracy,no arm.

Wonder why he was a 3time failures :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#43 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:44 AM

Going to the Bombers/Hamilton game Friday..should be fun..because I'll be drunk...
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#44 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:04 AM

Going to the Bombers/Hamilton game Friday..should be fun..because I'll be drunk...

And... Also there'll be an other win by the Bombers!
Posted Image

#45 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 04:24 AM

So Stegall got his TD tonmight, It was on a GARBVAGE td but whatever, that's usually how it happens. The milestone was followed by about 15 minutes of a ROWDY crowd yelling MILTTY which kind of sounded like "milkyyy" but whatever...and then some lame cermony where he thanked his wife and kids....Bpmbers won btw and the crowd was AWESOME

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Posted Image

#46 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:49 AM

I think I'm gonna be a Saskatchewan Roughriders fan this year. My Argos just suck without Bishop. Go Roughriders! :P

Congratulations to the Blue Bombers on beating Hamilton. ?

Edited by Don, 28 July 2007 - 06:52 AM.

#47 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 10:27 AM

I think I'm gonna be a Saskatchewan Roughriders fan this year. My Argos just suck without Bishop. Go Roughriders! :P

Well...I thought about that if my Als were going to loose vs Hamilton..

:P

Go als Go!
Posted Image

#48 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 12:09 PM

Yeah a big night for Stegall even though the breaking TD wasn't all that pretty. In any event, another decent win for the Blue. And Roberts keeps on pace for MVP! :P

Plus, three sellouts in a row. I can't remember the last time that happened.

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#49 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:20 PM

Hahaha Saskatchewan...Apparently I'll be partying with some Jocelyn guy that plays for them on Friday, apparently that's a big deal in Regina..hhahahahaha! Also, we'll be attending the Banjo Bowl..yeehawwww

Posted Image

#50 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:29 PM

Have fun at the banjo Bowl....should be fun!

Edited by brodeurrocks, 28 July 2007 - 03:30 PM.

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#51 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 04:00 PM

Hopefully nobody will fall from the seats and die this year! Carnage at the Bango Bowl...again

Posted Image

#52 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 05:53 PM

Have fun at the banjo Bowl....

... Carnage at the Bango Bowl...again

Hmmmmm Except for the carnage part, DPH's BanGo Bowl sounds better than the BanJo Bowl. :whistling:

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#53 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:21 AM

Hahaha BANGO, wtf!!!!! D'oh!

Apparently we will be attending the BanJO bowl which is in Winnipeg and then the Banjo bowl part two in Regina..road trip biatches!

Edited by annabelle, 29 July 2007 - 04:23 AM.

Posted Image

#54 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:01 PM

What a wonderful game that was, (Als vs Argos..) The expulsion of Duval, and Allen getting injured..Well, we can say the Argos lost that game theirselves..Each time the Als Scored offensevely, the Argos would make out bad penalties that helped a lot the Als...Of course the situation of Allen getting injured didn't helped also.

The Argos QB's situations isn't looking good..
Posted Image

#55 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 02:13 PM

Good think I changed to being a Saskatchewan fan. :P They kicked ass over the Lions. :)

I didn't watch the Toronto game. I knew they would lose. Without Bishop I think they should just forfeit their games. With Damon Allen or without Damon Allen, they can't win football games.

BTW - on the highlights I saw that BEN CAHOON(!?!?!?!!) kicked the winning field goal? WTF's up with the wide receiver kicking the FG?

#56 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 02:42 PM

Good think I changed to being a Saskatchewan fan. :P They kicked ass over the Lions. :)

I didn't watch the Toronto game. I knew they would lose. Without Bishop I think they should just forfeit their games. With Damon Allen or without Damon Allen, they can't win football games.

BTW - on the highlights I saw that BEN CAHOON(!?!?!?!!) kicked the winning field goal? WTF's up with the wide receiver kicking the FG?

Damon Duval got expulsed , because he fought with an other player,(Parker??!?) On a punt return...So Marcus Brady had to punt(3times0 And Ben Cahoon had to kick the winning field goal..

Don..Believe or not..The Ti-Cats won 43-22 vs the Bombers. :ph34r:

Wow..I thought Bombers would go to the Grey Cup -.-
Posted Image

#57 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:39 AM

And my Saskatchewan Roughriders put the boots those horrible Argos. Stupid Toronto. I mean, who would cheer that that awful team? :P

#58 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:47 AM

And my Saskatchewan Roughriders put the boots those horrible Argos. Stupid Toronto. I mean, who would cheer that that awful team? :P

Cough"DON"COUGH

:P

The Als are playing good right now.After a slow start...

We're 1point from the Bombers atm :)
Posted Image

#59 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:30 AM

Toronto lost again, even with the newcomer Robert Edwards vs the Blue Bombers (15-13) Why do I get a feeling that the EAST FINAL will be..Alouettes vs Blue Bombers?

And the West one will be..LIONS VS RoughRiders.
Posted Image

#60 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:48 PM

How about them Roughriders? Still kickin' ass..... that was some awesome game today. Joseph running the ball 20 yards into the end zone with 6 seconds left in the game. Beautiful. He seems to be 10x the quarterback that he was with Ottawa.. I know he didn't have the players around him, but he's got more confidence now. He, personally, seems to be a much better player than 2 or 3 years ago.

BTW - my bad on saying that the Argos would go .500 without Bishop. However, I did say that before Damon got injured. It's amazing that this McMahon character won some NFL games given that he can't even keep games competitive in the CFL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users