11 replies to this topic

#1 Rampage

Rampage

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:58 PM

What's good fellow lords of the underworld? We'll, firstly and for most. I am a big Devils fan. I live in Toronto, Canada which unfortunately is dominated by Leaf fans. I love my city and that will never change, anything Toronto I support as long as it isn't Leafs and Blue Jays. I'm a GIGANTIC Toronto Raptors and Baltimore Ravens fan aswell. I like the Red Sox, Juventus(Soccer) and Toronto FC(Soccer).

You can basically call me a sports addict, The Sutter signing was great in my eyes and hopefully we can get a little more of an offensive team going for the "New Era of Devils Hockey"

I'll see you guys around :evil:

#2 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:21 PM

Welcome Rampage, and sweet avy.

CanadAmerica is representing like MAD this week! :blink:

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#3 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:23 PM

What's good fellow lords of the underworld? We'll, firstly and for most. I am a big Devils fan. I live in Toronto, Canada which unfortunately is dominated by Leaf fans. I love my city and that will never change, anything Toronto I support as long as it isn't Leafs and Blue Jays. I'm a GIGANTIC Toronto Raptors and Baltimore Ravens fan aswell. I like the Red Sox, Juventus(Soccer) and Toronto FC(Soccer).

You can basically call me a sports addict, The Sutter signing was great in my eyes and hopefully we can get a little more of an offensive team going for the "New Era of Devils Hockey"

I'll see you guys around :evil:

Hi and welcome aboard! :koolaid: Your a Raven fan??Then please don't fvcking remember me the beatdowns the Steelers took from Ravens last year.. :ph34r: Kidding :P

You seems to be a big fan of all kind of sports and thats good...I'm sure you know David Tr
Posted Image

#4 Rampage

Rampage

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:13 PM

[quote name='TravisZajac' post='495155' date='Jul 14 2007, 04:23 PM']Hi and welcome aboard! :koolaid: Your a Raven fan??Then please don't fvcking remember me the beatdowns the Steelers took from Ravens last year.. :ph34r: Kidding :P

You seems to be a big fan of all kind of sports and thats good...I'm sure you know David Tr

#5 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:27 PM

I love Trez! And don't worry, I'll remind you of the beat downs the Steelers will get THIS YEAR. I don't think your QB will ever forget Bart Scott.

Wanna make a bet :evil:

Sublimal message: :whistling:

Edited by TravisZajac, 14 July 2007 - 04:30 PM.

Posted Image

#6 Rampage

Rampage

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:36 PM

;)

#7 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:55 PM

Welcome, Rampage! This has been an awesome week with all these Devils fans showing their colors from Toronto! Where the hell were you guys when I was visiting last summer?!
This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

#8 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,102 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:55 PM

Huge Raptors fan as well. I'm also a big Blue Jays fan.

There aren't many basketball fans at all on the board.

What do you think of getting Delfino and Kapono and loss of Mo-Pete.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#9 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:25 PM

;)

:whistling: :D Kidding
Posted Image

#10 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:55 PM

what not a pro wrestling fan too???

:P

*hrmpf*!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#11 Rampage

Rampage

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:02 PM

Huge Raptors fan as well. I'm also a big Blue Jays fan.

There aren't many basketball fans at all on the board.

What do you think of getting Delfino and Kapono and loss of Mo-Pete.

I LOVE the Delfino and Kapono additions. Toronto is going Raptor crazy with the younger generation From kids 12-29 it's all Raptors and no Leafs which is great. Were talking Eastern Conference Finals up here with our roster. As for Mo Pete, he was a great guy, he lived in the community, I saw him atleast once a week downtime and he always had time for a 5-10 minute talk. I wish him the best of luck in N.O but he just isn't the same player.

And I used to be a wrestling fan, now I love UFC lol.

And puckrock, we've been in hiding! :clap:

#12 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 08:24 PM

Welcome Rampage! Lots of new canucks on the board this week! I hope to chat soon.

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users