Photo

True Crime Or Grand Theft Auto?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Poll: GTA or True Crime? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Game is Better, for missions, for fun, for fighting, for driving?

1. True Crime (2 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

2. Grand Theft Auto (18 votes [90.00%])

Percentage of vote: 90.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:08 PM

Someone help me here, who was that poster from Canada that never posted an original thread. He joined awhile ago and stopped posting when everyone jumped on him.

#22 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,822 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:13 PM

Someone help me here, who was that poster from Canada that never posted an original thread. He joined awhile ago and stopped posting when everyone jumped on him.

Now I know I am jaded cause now my sarcasm meter is busted on this one :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#23 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,860 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:17 PM

Uh...was it that devilfan who kept trying to spam their site?

Or LoL who never posted? LMAO

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#24 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:32 PM

That was either Outburn08 or anthony. You're talking about the guy who copied and pasted threads from other forums, right?

Uh...was it that devilfan who kept trying to spam their site?

Or LoL who never posted? LMAO

That was devils4history or something like that, unless you mean somebody not as recent.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#25 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,822 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:20 AM

there was that Whaler guy who did nothing but whore his site too :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#26 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:50 PM

Devs4history...His new account=Die_Hard_Devil
Posted Image

#27 Whaler

Whaler

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:46 AM

there was that Whaler guy who did nothing but whore his site too :P

>>

That statement, totally untrue, hardly boosts the reputation of someone who has made over 12000 posts to this board. Just shows that *some* people's only enjoyment seems to come from attacking another, especially someone whose only post to this board in a year was one complimenting the Devils on their beautiful new arena. An attack post like this makes me doubly glad that I took down the Devils Stats site because of the ignorance shown by those who insisted that I was seeking to profit from a site with no ads, and free to anyone.
To see that it STILL goes on after all this time is a further puzzle. *sigh*

#28 Swede

Swede

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:53 AM

>>

That statement, totally untrue, hardly boosts the reputation of someone who has made over 12000 posts to this board. Just shows that *some* people's only enjoyment seems to come from attacking another, especially someone whose only post to this board in a year was one complimenting the Devils on their beautiful new arena. An attack post like this makes me doubly glad that I took down the Devils Stats site because of the ignorance shown by those who insisted that I was seeking to profit from a site with no ads, and free to anyone.

:blink: holy overreaction batman! hmm... maybe too close to the truth for ya?

:rofl:

Edited by Swede, 23 September 2007 - 08:53 AM.

#29 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,624 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 03:59 PM

>>

Wow, what a whiny little bitch. And you wonder why nobody ever warmed up to you?
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#30 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:14 PM

Damn, I mean yea he did talk mostly about his site and tried to get people to use it, but it's not like he made any money from people visiting it. He was just trying to provide info to us. I don't think it's fair to jump on him like this.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#31 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,822 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 12:57 PM

Wow what a way to take out of context what I said long ago and what I ALWAYS say about people who come to a forum and do NOTHING but "hey come look at my site it's the uber-roxxor".. and I've said this at LEAST two times before.... I personally thinks it's rude to come into a forum and do that... get involved... post in some threads... ADD to the damn site, then hock your page... be a part of the place before you come in and hype your sh!t... THAT was and will ALWAYS be with people like that

then again it's gutless to take an out of context comment made in a long forgotten thread and get in a huff about it too!!!

#32 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,853 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:28 PM

ROCKSTAR ROCKS THE BIG 1!!!!1111xwyzckjdsf

All I've heard is that VI is coming out sometime on or after February 2008. Anyone heard anything more specific?
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users