65 replies to this topic

#21 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:43 PM

.................................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Silly Red Sox fan...World Series wins are for good teams.

That one's funny, considering the Red Sox have won the World Series more recently than the Yankees.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#22 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:59 PM

That's right. Because we really get upset. :lol:

I think it's a little premature for this stuff. Imo, the Tigers look like the best team. We'll see.

True, i think we should wait until October :P

DieHardFan..I told don't post about Red Sox going to the World Series."See what you done?

Derek21 Posted Today, 12:21 AM
Interesting. I was thinking more like Papi the Vampire.

Kidding kidding B )
Posted Image

#23 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,872 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:16 AM

That one's funny, considering the Red Sox have won the World Series more recently than the Yankees.

Very true. And that was a great comeback. One which made up for all the years of suffering Sahhxx fans had to endure.

But hey. It's only one championship. Considering the kind of money they shelled out for Dice K, they expect to be adding more. I guess we'll see what happens.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#24 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 02:31 AM

I was watchin the game today against the jays and i it seems, the sox have an unstoppable team this year!!!!

Even when they lose, it seems the other team has a lot of troubles playing against them!!!!!

I hope your right about that one.
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#25 Cal914

Cal914

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:08 PM

Papi will eat anything. He looks like a black Shrek. Who are you kidding?
PROOF: Posted Image

hahaha its true lmao... i like the sox but i dont like papi... hes fat and slow! and also inconsistant...
-Cal
Official NJDevs.com keeper of "Zajac's first playoff goal
Official NJDevs.com keeper of The Colorado Rockies

#26 XxLancerHockeyPridexX

XxLancerHockeyPridexX

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:22 PM

hahaha its true lmao... i like the sox but i dont like papi... hes fat and slow! and also inconsistant...

SEE!! Thats what I said in another thread. I sorry but I may hate the Red Sox but ..... Papi...just.....djkfksjhksdjskfj.
Now you trust me, I carry that so tight
I'll be there for you, if your wrong or your right
It doesn't matter, just reach out to me
I will never question, any opportunity to show you
And prove to you that I care, always you share and you've always been there
Your my best friend, it's easy to see
No matter how bad things in life can be..
...You've always got me...
Joshua James(06/20/08)

#27 RolandNJD

RolandNJD

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:44 PM

Well maybe if Ricciardi would bring in guys that had a history of being healthy rather than guys like Burnett.

And then Ricciardi calls out Burnett on a radio show for being so injury-prone. JP knew what he was getting when he signed him. Idiot.

I really like the Angles this year. They have good pitching and a great bullpen. I had an LA-LA final, which I don't think will happen now. I figure it will be the Angles and Padres.

I do like the Twins to make their division close though, and I could see the Phillies press the Mets outta 1st. But other than that, everyone who'se currently leading will stay there.
Go Devils.

#28 Die_Hard_Devil

Die_Hard_Devil

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 11:36 PM

I hate the red sox!
Posted Image

" Elias Holds and Drives Scoooooores!!!! [Doc Emrick] "" Haho Baby, Patrick, You are Dominating Man, ill tell U Not Only Did the Goal get Scored But there was going to be a Penalty" [ Chico]

Posted Image

#29 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:12 AM

i like the sox but i dont like papi... hes fat and slow! and also inconsistant...

Good god, you're a real Red Sox fan? I don't think so.

#30 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:47 PM

Whoever said cars/sox repeat is wrong. The cards arent making the playoffs. They arent even close to wild card. Im a Met lover but ill admit the Mets are too inconsistant to go and win the WS this year. If they get hot they can win it. But i see Mets/Dodgers vs Angels/Sox Any one of the possible matchups. Of course permitting the sox dont pull the chokejob like they have in the past.

#31 Cal914

Cal914

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:53 PM

Whoever said cars/sox repeat is wrong. The cards arent making the playoffs. They arent even close to wild card. Im a Met lover but ill admit the Mets are too inconsistant to go and win the WS this year. If they get hot they can win it. But i see Mets/Dodgers vs Angels/Sox Any one of the possible matchups. Of course permitting the sox dont pull the chokejob like they have in the past.

i said i would like to see it... i didnt predict it... use the damn quote button... i forgot i said that...
-Cal

#32 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:34 PM

Can we just gas all the red sox fans in NJ/NY please? I mean you d-bags just came out of the woodwork after the series win...Seriously I dont think I saw more than one piece of red sox paraphanelia before that ws win....now I cant walk a block without seeing some a-hole wearing a red sox hat

GO TO BOSTON IF YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH

GOD I HATE YOU RED SOX FANS.

not to sound bitter or anything, but.......eh just read my signature
"If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them" - Bill Hicks
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
-Bill Hicks

"Facts are stupid things" - President Ronald Reagan

Posted Image

#33 Cal914

Cal914

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:03 PM

Can we just gas all the red sox fans in NJ/NY please? I mean you d-bags just came out of the woodwork after the series win...Seriously I dont think I saw more than one piece of red sox paraphanelia before that ws win....now I cant walk a block without seeing some a-hole wearing a red sox hat

GO TO BOSTON IF YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH

GOD I HATE YOU RED SOX FANS.

not to sound bitter or anything, but.......eh just read my signature

um... im origanaly from Boston... so i have an excuse
-Cal

#34 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:46 PM

um... im origanaly from Boston... so i have an excuse

That explains why you are such a tool....I get it now. Go root for the Bruins then fa ggot
"If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them" - Bill Hicks
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#35 Cal914

Cal914

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:53 PM

That explains why you are such a tool....I get it now. Go root for the Bruins then fa ggot

Bruins suck... they only thing that comes outta NJ is CRASHER... Jim Dowd... and retards...
-Cal

#36 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:54 PM

Bruins suck... they only thing that comes outta NJ is CRASHER... Jim Dowd... and retards...

So you pick your teams based on if they are good or not, I guess.
Seriously you have no right to be a Devils fan. Go hang yourself you little pansy ass bitch
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#37 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,882 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:55 PM

TrentonDevils.... easy on the name calling.... no need to do that
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#38 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:21 PM

TrentonDevils.... easy on the name calling.... no need to do that

I have noted that. I will stop.

But really now, what gives you the right to root for the Devils when you are going to insult our state and classify the people who live here as retards.

I seriously hope you do not attend any games. Youre not welcome.
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#39 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:41 PM

Hum... I'm a Devil fan who lives in Quebec..Am I a jerk because I don't root for the Montreal Canadiens? No.

Calm down with the "Yankees" Geez, How old are you?

10years old???? Because you act like an arrogant homer.

Edited by TravisZajac, 09 August 2007 - 02:44 PM.

Posted Image

#40 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 03:50 PM

Hum... I'm a Devil fan who lives in Quebec..Am I a jerk because I don't root for the Montreal Canadiens? No.

Calm down with the "Yankees" Geez, How old are you?
10years old???? Because you act like an arrogant homer.

Like I said, youre from Canada, so I dont expect you to understand. I grew up in north jersey, and in my family, its a mortal sin not to root for the Yankees and hate the Red Sox. So you just dont get it, thats all. And im 24. Plus, what made you like the Devils if youre from Quebec, Marty? I mean thats fine I dont care where youre from.

But if your going to sh!te on NJ as a whole and the people that come from here, like that little kid did, then I dont think you should be allowed to root for our team. Its that simple. And if I was from Montreal, Id probably be just as pissed at someone telling me theyre a habs fan and then saying that montreal is full of idiots. Its not acceptable, but the kid is like 13 so whatever, I didnt realize that at first, or I wouldnt have gotten into it with him.

Edited by TrentonDevils, 09 August 2007 - 03:51 PM.

-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users