6 replies to this topic

#1 Die_Hard_Devil

Die_Hard_Devil

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:58 AM

I want to now a good hockey magazine that is new every week and cheap , is there any magazine that u reccomend i should subscribe to?
Posted Image

" Elias Holds and Drives Scoooooores!!!! [Doc Emrick] "" Haho Baby, Patrick, You are Dominating Man, ill tell U Not Only Did the Goal get Scored But there was going to be a Penalty" [ Chico]

Posted Image

#2 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 12:18 PM

The Hockey News is by far the best.

Edited by brodeurrocks, 19 July 2007 - 11:47 AM.

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#3 devils26

devils26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:12 AM

The Hockey News is bar far the best.

Agreed, but in the off-season they only send a new issue once or twice a month. However, once the season gets started up again they send out a new issue every week.

"The Devils always find a way to win, ... That will continue." -Scott Stevens
"I wouldn't think so. Nothing is broken. It's just a bruise." -Lou Lamoriello

Posted Image

#4 harpua19

harpua19

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:05 AM

Agreed, THN is the way to go
"We're coming to your town
We'll help you party down!"

#5 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:37 PM

I used to like the Hockey Digest because it was small so I could carry it around with me easily. I don't know if they are still around though. During the lockout they started sending me Football Digest instead, and then after a few months they stopped sending me anything. I think my subscription might have expired, though.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#6 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:43 PM

The Hockey Digest used to be pretty good. I found it to be out of date by the time it was mailed or hit the newstand. But it was a nice size to carry around. I also miss GOAL magazine.

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#7 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:51 AM

The Hockey Digest used to be pretty good. I found it to be out of date by the time it was mailed or hit the newstand. But it was a nice size to carry around. I also miss GOAL magazine.

Yea that's true, probably because it only came out once a month. But I liked that because it gave me a long time to finish reading it. :D
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users