Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,874 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:31 AM

oh that video.... :uni: :evil:

Oh indeed. :uni: I second that.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#62 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:55 AM

Hey DF26 - at least they didnt set you on fire for jumping the fence!!

http://www.lowveldga...es/burn_dog.php

Ok i know its not related entirely, just couldnt help noticing it was punishment for jumping a fence. :)
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#63 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,303 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 03:14 PM

Ok i know its not related entirely, just couldnt help noticing it was punishment for jumping a fence. :)

god damn thats horrible, those owners should be locked in a cage and set on fire

#64 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,600 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 03:23 PM

Current earworm: Fiona Apple, "Criminal"

Certainly not the worst thing to happen.

oh that video.... :uni: :evil:

Wow, CRASHER likes something with a chick in it...that's hangin' out in her underwear and there's no wrestling involved! :o

Edited by sammyk, 19 July 2007 - 03:23 PM.

This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#65 ice dog

ice dog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:08 PM

hey man, at least it WAS NJ...

if it was some place like texas they'd probably just shoot you and call the meat wagon.
"Wendy...I'm home."
-Jack Torrance
Sherry Ross ‏@SherryDarlingNJ
"Little did we know the C on Parise's jersey stood for "C-ya, suckers!" Yes, I was fooled. And it is the collusion vibe that taints it."

#66 ice dog

ice dog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:12 PM

those people need to die...NOW!!!
"Wendy...I'm home."
-Jack Torrance
Sherry Ross ‏@SherryDarlingNJ
"Little did we know the C on Parise's jersey stood for "C-ya, suckers!" Yes, I was fooled. And it is the collusion vibe that taints it."

#67 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:20 PM

Damn that is ridiculous. I went there today to take pictures. Apparently there are signs, but they are all facing the other way and are inside the grassy area. There is only one sign on the platform and it is by the gate, except I didn't even notice it until I went there today looking for it since it is about a foot or two off the ground, about 4 feet below my eye level. One thing I found funny is that while I was there I saw someone climb up onto the platform from the grass. I knew I would see that though since hundreds of people do this every day.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#68 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,600 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:48 PM

So where are the pics? C'mon, share! :P
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#69 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:00 PM

I tried but I can't get my scanner to work. It said I needed to uninstall it so I can reinstall that feature or whatever, so I uninstalled it, and when I try to reinstall it, it never finishes.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#70 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:15 PM

I tried but I can't get my scanner to work. It said I needed to uninstall it so I can reinstall that feature or whatever, so I uninstalled it, and when I try to reinstall it, it never finishes.

Digital camera....it is the way forward.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#71 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:26 PM

Digital camera....it is the way forward.

Yea I'm living in the past here, I don't have the money for a digital camera and I probably wouldn't even use it very often.
--John Buccigross

#72 happoloti

happoloti

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:38 PM

Hey man, your post really caught my attention as I was doing some research. I'm not really a hockey fan and I registered just to reply to this post because I just had a very similar experience that you did. I too received a summons for Defiant Trespassing at Metropark. I went through a space between the railing and the wood partition and jumped down on to the grass next to Rte. 27 at the opposite end that you did. My court date is in a month and I'm really anxious out about this. I'm a few years older than you and just graduated from Rutgers. I was wondering if you could discuss your experience and final outcome with me. I would really value your hindsight.

Please e-mail me if you can.

happoloti@hotmail.com

Mark

Edited by happoloti, 07 November 2007 - 11:50 PM.

#73 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,303 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 01:19 PM

Since this thread got bumped im kinda curious of the outcome myself

#74 point

point

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 01:37 PM

Make your court appearance and !) Hope the trooper doesn't show up to testify, and this is VERY IMPORTANT 2) talk to the municipal prosecutor before court is begun to get the charges reduced to loitering or something far less than trespass. If you are respectful, don't have any priors, he/she will work with you. this is advise from a friend is is a former prosecutor and current municipal judge.
2 C6H12O6 > 2 C2H5OH + 2CO2

#75 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 02:59 PM

Since this thread got bumped im kinda curious of the outcome myself

I ended up having to pay $400 for a lawyer so I could get it reduced to a township ordinance to avoid the criminal record. My regular job basically just paid for food and gas this summer so I got a side job so I could have some spending money. Pretty much all the money I made from that went toward paying the lawyer and the $130 fine for the township ordinance. The prosecutor said he hates seeing stupid tickets like this, so I might have been able to avoid the criminal record without the lawyer, but since I'm going to try to get an internship soon and then start my career, I didn't want to take that chance.
--John Buccigross

#76 point

point

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 01:31 PM

It was probably the best outcome you could get. Prosecutors really don't want to be bothered with this kind of stuff. They are looking for the DUI and weapons cases.

My friend the municipal court judge was telling me about a dispute between two neighbors over a dock that one built. These guys must have spent THOUSANDS on lawyers. Testimony went on for 5 hours one night and was carried over to another night. They had videotape and all kinds of evidence. My friend could only see the docket getting backed up further and further. Local judges are scored on how expeditiously they handle the caseload. Its pretty much a numbers game. Everyone wants the numbers to look good.
2 C6H12O6 > 2 C2H5OH + 2CO2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users