5 replies to this topic

#1 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:33 PM

I'm looking to buy one mini banner of each Dano and Stevens that were given away on their retirement nights. If you can help me out, please PM me.

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#2 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,573 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:37 PM

They're on ebay every once and a while, but pretty hard to find. Regardless, I would imagine they would set you back a pretty penny. Those things aren't cheap.

I have both, but I'm not really looking to sell them, sorry. If I see anything though, I'll def. let ya know.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#3 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:47 PM

Thanks RD. There is one of each on eBay right now at $10 each. I'm just not sure of the going rate....that could be a fair price.

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#4 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,573 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:27 AM

Thanks RD. There is one of each on eBay right now at $10 each. I'm just not sure of the going rate....that could be a fair price.

That's actually a really good deal. I'd try to snatch that one up if I were you!

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#5 Vinnie

Vinnie

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:51 PM

I got them off ebay about a year ago and I paid around $10 each. Did they all have a weird/bad chemically smell? Cause mine sure did.

#6 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:34 PM

Yeah i hae the 95, 00, 03, stevens and daneyko ones in my closet and keeping them in mint condition. hopefully one day when i get my own house when i make my music/tvsports room i can nail them and hang them from a wall. 2 best things in life music, and hockey. mmmmm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users