19 replies to this topic

#1 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:23 PM

Well, this should be interesting to get Crash's opinion...looks like suspended Titan Pacman Jones is going to take on Total Nonstop Action wrestling... :)

---------------
LINK
---------------

What a loser...really...
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#2 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:51 PM

Woww...

Stupid...What the hell is TNA thinking lol?
Posted Image

#3 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,289 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:55 PM

TNA likes to do this a lot and it always sucks. They have brought in NFL players, MLB players and other celebs before and it's always ends up being an awful waste of time.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 30 July 2007 - 03:57 PM.

#4 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:00 PM

TNA likes to do this a lot and it always sucks. They have brought in NFL players, MLB players and other celebs before and it's always ends up being an awful waste of time.

I just hope they don't push him to the title..Like WcW did with David Arquette..Because that would be a fvcking joke..And TNA would definately regress vs WWE
Posted Image

#5 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

Yet another bad gimmick by TNA..... :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#6 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,920 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:45 PM

I swear the more and more we hope that TNA becomes the next ECW it devolves into the next WCW... this is a BRAIN DEAD move by WWE-Light!! :argh: :argh:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#7 devils26

devils26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:56 PM

Man, Pacman really needs to just stay on the down low and hope for his life that he can play in the NFL again some day. He just doesn't learn.

"The Devils always find a way to win, ... That will continue." -Scott Stevens
"I wouldn't think so. Nothing is broken. It's just a bruise." -Lou Lamoriello

Posted Image

#8 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:10 PM

Ill watch it if he promises to make it rain. But after that it will be turned off.

#9 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,920 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:00 PM

well on the bright side, the TNA fans are COMPLETELY sh!tting on Pac-Man's intro at the PPV... thank god!!! :clap:

this mistake needs to end NOW

(though the SPORTSCENTER IS NEXT sign was funny!! :lol: )

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#10 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,920 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:12 PM

Just to update this a little, they had the interview .... wrestler came out and called him out... the cops seperated it (as the fans sh!t all over Pac Man).... and they go to the back.. they pan to the back and there's Pac Man all laid out and bleeding... and the crowd... STANDING OVATION!!!!!! :evil:

#11 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,917 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:15 PM

Just to update this a little, they had the interview .... wrestler came out and called him out... the cops seperated it (as the fans sh!t all over Pac Man).... and they go to the back.. they pan to the back and there's Pac Man all laid out and bleeding... and the crowd... STANDING OVATION!!!!!! :evil:

Didn't the Titans get some kind of injunction prohibiting him from participating? Or was it to prohibit him from actually wrestling?

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#12 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,920 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:18 PM

Didn't the Titans get some kind of injunction prohibiting him from participating? Or was it to prohibit him from actually wrestling?

They agreed to a "no contact on camera" deal... so he got beat up "backstage" and off-camera... so they just showed him bleeding in the corner

and now he's being stretchered out as we speak.... man this is train wreck TV going FUN!!!

#13 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:28 PM

Rofl...Good chance for ever going back with the Titans Pacman.
Posted Image

#14 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,289 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:41 AM

TNA is going down the tubes fast. Between this Pacman garbage, he has no charisma whatsoever, his promo was horrendous and the fact that I knew Karen Angle was going to turn on Joe the minute they brought her out here cause Russo's booking is about as predictable as a Blackhawks loss.

#15 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,920 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:02 AM

TNA is going down the tubes fast. Between this Pacman garbage, he has no charisma whatsoever, his promo was horrendous and the fact that I knew Karen Angle was going to turn on Joe the minute they brought her out here cause Russo's booking is about as predictable as a Blackhawks loss.

that about says it... with the "Russo swerve" every 10 seconds... it makes the whole show boring and predictable... I damn near threw my remote when I saw the PacMan World Order starting last night in Impact!!! :rant:

#16 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:28 PM

that about says it... with the "Russo swerve" every 10 seconds... it makes the whole show boring and predictable... I damn near threw my remote when I saw the PacMan World Order starting last night in Impact!!! :rant:

But, but he's bad, Mr. Pacman Jones! :whistling:

I can almost, ALMOST accept this as a move if it means they give a significant (heel) push to Ron "The Truth" Killings.

As it stands, we're going to have to suffer through this guy probably being World Tag Team Champ without ever fighting a match.

:noclue:

When's the next RoH PPV?
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#17 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,920 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:50 PM

When's the next RoH PPV?

Not soon enough :P

I keep forgetting you enjoy the wrestlecrap cause it's funny to see me blow a gasket when it's on TV !!!

#18 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:56 PM

And also acording to the Interview of Matt Bentley(Ancient former TNA wrestler..Since 18th August?)The locker room moral is poor, Since all the wrestlers who were there back in 2002 , are all replaced by ex-wwe's, and its ain't fun wrestling in TNA now according to him..The ratings are still low for Impacts(1.1) And for the Payperviews, they only sells them for about 50k.

Oh well...Those guys thinks that TNA IS great..Even with Pacman Jones.. And Hard Justice was the best PPV this year.. :whistling:

Posted Image

#19 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,289 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:25 PM

When's the next RoH PPV?

The 2nd ppv should start airing on September 1st, it was taped on June 23rd in Chicago. The 3rd ppv is going to be taped in Chicago on September 15th and than the 4th ppv will be taped on October 6th in NJ.

btw if you live anywhere near NYC than get to the Manhattan Center tomorrow night for the ROH show. It's a block from the Garden and it has an awesome lineup. I'll be there.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 24 August 2007 - 08:27 PM.

#20 Cal914

Cal914

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:25 PM

hes gonna get destroyed...
-Cal
Official NJDevs.com keeper of "Zajac's first playoff goal
Official NJDevs.com keeper of The Colorado Rockies

0 user(s) are reading this topic