#41 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,387 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:34 PM

60 bucks.

Well I'm glad we aren't dealing. I have an offer of a $100 Golf Store Certificate. I'd prefer $100 cash.

Let me know if we can deal.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#42 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:45 AM

Well I'm glad we aren't dealing. I have an offer of a $100 Golf Store Certificate. I'd prefer $100 cash.

Let me know if we can deal.

i would take it if i were you, thats a pretty good deal. Ive seen two balls on ebay for under 80 bucks
"If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them" - Bill Hicks
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
-Bill Hicks

"Facts are stupid things" - President Ronald Reagan

Posted Image

#43 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:29 AM

i would take it if i were you, thats a pretty good deal. Ive seen two balls on ebay for under 80 bucks

I shot an 87 yesterday!!! It was on a par 70 course, but I was/am still really excited, I never broke 90 before...
Super super psyched!
"If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them" - Bill Hicks
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#44 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:42 AM

Tee time today is 1pm :P
Golf Clubs
Golf Balls
Beer
Ice

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#45 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:26 AM

Tee time today is 1pm :P
Golf Clubs
Golf Balls
Beer
Ice

I hate you. Im stuck at work til like 6 or 7 today
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#46 NJayDevil

NJayDevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,126 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:24 AM

Going to college ruined my game. But also going to college made my life.

I don't play enough consistent golf anymore to raise my game up to the next level. I got the swing and the mentality to do it, but not the time. I still play some weekends at MRGC and win some money off my dad and his friends though, that's always fun.

I am going to FL next week and playing probably 4 out of the 5 days. Playing the Loxahatchee Club, brilliant course. It'll feel great to play that much in a short amount of time.

Jimmy: What does FLOG mean? It's golf backwards, but that's all I got. I know what that term means in Australia (before looking it up wikipedia) and I hope you're not calling me that.
Official Keeper of Little G
New Jersey Devils|3|New York Yankees|27|New York Giants|3|Penn State|4|
"They are the loudest and most loyal students in the country. They call this place Happy Valley?
That's an understatement tonight. This is definitely the best place on Earth. I have seen Paternoville,
I have seen these students...there is nothing like this in the country."

-ESPN College Gameday
"We cannot rank Penn State University against other schools
in the party school category because we feel it is unfair to
rank professionals against amateurs."

-Playboy Magazine
"You're driving along with nothing and then it's like
cow... cow... cow... 20,000 hot chicks!
That's Penn State."

-Jon Stewart

#47 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:30 AM

Going to college ruined my game. But also going to college made my life.

I don't play enough consistent golf anymore to raise my game up to the next level. I got the swing and the mentality to do it, but not the time. I still play some weekends at MRGC and win some money off my dad and his friends though, that's always fun.

I am going to FL next week and playing probably 4 out of the 5 days. Playing the Loxahatchee Club, brilliant course. It'll feel great to play that much in a short amount of time.
Jimmy: What does FLOG mean? It's golf backwards, but that's all I got. I know what that term means in Australia (before looking it up wikipedia) and I hope you're not calling me that.

What do you shoot?
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#48 Kicksave Brodeur!!

Kicksave Brodeur!!

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 09:10 PM

So....I'm going golfin tommorrow, down to ocean acres..you know ...an old man's course,playin against some bald headed old fart..I dunno his name..lama, I think...big hitter the lama, LONG... I'll tell you how it turns out tommorrow night. :smilegah: So I got that goin for me....which is NICE!!! :boogie: :dance: :clap: :yay: :clap2:

Edited by Kicksave Brodeur!!, 08 September 2007 - 09:18 PM.

#49 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:17 AM

So....I'm going golfin tommorrow, down to ocean acres..you know ...an old man's course,playin against some bald headed old fart..I dunno his name..lama, I think...big hitter the lama, LONG... I'll tell you how it turns out tommorrow night. :smilegah: So I got that goin for me....which is NICE!!! :boogie: :dance: :clap: :yay: :clap2:

I shot an 83 this weekend at Mercer Oaks East. Went 44 - 39....

39 is my low 9 hole score and 83 is my lowest 18 hole score, I was psyched.
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#50 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:42 AM

I turned pro 2006, I'll play full-time on the Swedish tour this year. Had an average score of about 73 last season.

The people who say it's not a sport or doesn't require any physical this or that don't really know much. Take it from a pro.

...and that is still eliminating the mental pressure which far exceeds any team sport I've ever partaken in (hockey, floorball, football...).

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award

#51 Kicksave Brodeur!!

Kicksave Brodeur!!

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:32 PM

I turned pro 2006, I'll play full-time on the Swedish tour this year. Had an average score of about 73 last season.

The people who say it's not a sport or doesn't require any physical this or that don't really know much. Take it from a pro.

...and that is still eliminating the mental pressure which far exceeds any team sport I've ever partaken in (hockey, floorball, football...).

Good Luck with the full time gig!

Edited by Kicksave Brodeur!!, 11 April 2009 - 08:35 PM.

#52 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,307 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:03 PM

I play... and I'm not good. I broke 100 for the first time last summer. It took me 16 years.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#53 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,307 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:16 PM

Wow, this is an old thread. I just read it and realized I already posted in it... two years ago.

#54 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:51 PM

Wow, this is an old thread. I just read it and realized I already posted in it... two years ago.

What was your average 2yrs ago :lol:

I suck too but I got a wycked drive....My motto is why go around when you can drive over it or through it..
I have yet to go since my injury last fall but the old heads I golf with are fairly consistent (82-86)

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#55 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,307 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:38 PM

What was your average 2yrs ago :lol:

I suck too but I got a wycked drive....My motto is why go around when you can drive over it or through it..
I have yet to go since my injury last fall but the old heads I golf with are fairly consistent (82-86)

I have a decent drive- I can usually pop it in the 225-230 range consistently. My biggest problem is consistency in the rest of my game. I have a tough time from 90 yards and in. If I had more time to practice I would, but it's tough when you can only play a few months out of the year and have to work full-time. If I could retire tomorrow, I would be a much better golfer, because it would be all I'd do. :P

#56 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:47 PM

ahhh the golf thread is back, it must be the offseason for sure now. lol

Im a golfer too, dont play as much as I should but try to play a couple times a month. I average in the 90s for 18 holes.
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#57 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,027 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:09 PM

Weak with the driver (its a POS), great with the irons and chip shots, decent with the putter. I really, really need to get a new driver. It kills my game.

#58 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:15 PM

Let's see...with the driver I hook the ball pretty badly (maybe cause I'm left-handed but I play righty? who knows?) Good with fairway woods and hybrids, decent with iron shots, good with chips, mediocre putting.

I'm thinking we have an NJDevs golf outing this summer? It'd be a hell of a time B )

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#59 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,307 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 06:21 PM

Let's see...with the driver I hook the ball pretty badly (maybe cause I'm left-handed but I play righty? who knows?) Good with fairway woods and hybrids, decent with iron shots, good with chips, mediocre putting.

I'm thinking we have an NJDevs golf outing this summer? It'd be a hell of a time B )

That's not a bad idea at all...

#60 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:28 AM

Let's see...with the driver I hook the ball pretty badly (maybe cause I'm left-handed but I play righty? who knows?)

The tendency for a lefty playing rightie is usually a fade/slice, since you're leading with your strong side and your weak side can easily lag behind a bit.

I should know, I'm like you in that aspect. ;)

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users