Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,583 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:55 PM

According to WWE.com:

Brian "Crush" Adams passes away
Written: August 13, 2007

World Wrestling Entertainment has learned that Brian Adams, also known to our fans as Crush, has been found dead today. More details are unknown; stay tuned to WWE.com as they become available.

http://www.wwe.com/i...ianadamspasses1

Posted Image

Edited by RD, 13 August 2007 - 02:57 PM.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#2 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,911 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:05 PM

Oh wow. These guys are dropping like crazy.

I still remember in 1993 when he got destroyed by Yokozuna and when he came back, he attacked Randy Savage because Savage didn't come help him. And then the story line had them feuding for about 6-7 months.

Um... i mean... I never watched wrestling... :unsure:
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#3 94Obsession

94Obsession

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:08 PM

According to WWE.com:
Brian "Crush" Adams passes away
Written: August 13, 2007

World Wrestling Entertainment has learned that Brian Adams, also known to our fans as Crush, has been found dead today. More details are unknown; stay tuned to WWE.com as they become available.

http://www.wwe.com/i...ianadamspasses1

Posted Image

Yes, my friend just linked the news to me. Very, very, very sad. It sucks that all these Wrestlers I or we grew up watching are all dying.

RIP Bryan Adams. :(

Posted Image

Edited by 94Obsession, 13 August 2007 - 03:08 PM.

#4 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,716 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:52 PM

Funny I had just said two weeks ago... wow it's been a while since someone died in wrestling

sadly now... a while is 2-3 weeks :P

STILL don't think we need Congress involved ??
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#5 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,431 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:51 PM

How many failed efforts too put him over? Crush the surfer, Demolition (Road Warrior wannabe's), NWO and finally the "Demon".
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#6 Deke

Deke

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:09 PM

My favorite Adams moment was in WCW when Macho Man had a really angry promo yelling how he was gonna "CRUSH BRIAN ADAMS". It was hilarous.
Go Carp, go!
Salmonbellies rule!
Hit 'em harder cops!
But a hockey team called the Mighty Ducks?
Aw, man.

#7 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:32 PM

It is really sad how these athletes/entertainers are dropping.

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#8 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:04 PM

Wow...that's sad.

I really kind of liked Crush. Even as Kona Crush.

It's also sad that I'm clicking on topics abotu wrestler deaths, betting myself who it's gonna be. I was torn between Raven and one of the Bushwackers this time.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#9 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,716 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:21 PM

well the rule on guessing wrestler deaths is it's always someone you don't expect

and now you just hold your breath it was just "only" drugs and the lifestyle... damn you Benoit....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#10 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:56 PM

:(

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users