4 replies to this topic

#1 upstatedevil

upstatedevil

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:17 PM

Hi fellow Devils fans!

My name is Jake and I'm a Devils fan from Rochester, NY, birthplace of Brian Gionta. I've been a fan of the team a lot longer than he has played though. When they drafted him it was a dream come true and I couldn't wait for him to start playing with them. Strangely enough I became a Devils fan because of Jim Schoenfeld. He used to do tv comercials here in the 80's and when I saw him as the Devils head coach I decided just because of that to be a Devils fans! lol. Well, all these years later I'm still glad I made that decision. Glad to be aboard and cant wait for the season to start!

PS-I have been registerd as this name on nj.com for anumber of years but I just hate the board layout there.

#2 Bulletproof

Bulletproof

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:28 PM

Welcome aboard upstate! Rochester will forever hold a special place in my heart thanks to Gio!

And Jim Schoenfeld?!? Nice reference!
Posted Image

DevsCast: The latest and greatest Devils podcast on the Internet or my handle 'aint Bulletproof! Click Here to subscribe via iTunes or Click Here to download mp3 versions of the show. Perfect for wasting time at work!

#3 upstatedevil

upstatedevil

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:47 PM

Welcome aboard upstate! Rochester will forever hold a special place in my heart thanks to Gio!

And Jim Schoenfeld?!? Nice reference!

Speaking of Gio here is him and I after the 03 cup. I stood in line for 7 hours for this and it was worth every second! (I got to the first place and after 3 1/2 hours they cut the line off right where I was. They almost ahd to call the cops I was so pissed! I heard through the grapevine he was making a second appearence and I waited there another 3 1/2 and finaly got get ny pic with him and Cup!)

Posted Image

#4 Cal914

Cal914

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:47 PM

NICE DUDE... I GOT MY PIC W/ ANDY MAC WHEN HE CAME NEAR ME CAUSE HE WENT TO SCHOOL 1/2 HOUR AWAY FROM ME SO I GOT TO SEE HIM... I WAS PUMPED... WELCOME DUDE
-Cal
Official NJDevs.com keeper of "Zajac's first playoff goal
Official NJDevs.com keeper of The Colorado Rockies

#5 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:28 AM

Welcome upstate.

And Good to see the dedication!
:koolaid:

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users