97 replies to this topic

#81 devilsadvoc8

devilsadvoc8

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:10 PM

You asked me to provide credible sources listing Curtis as a top FA. I provided two which listed him as high as 13. You even provided one at 12.

Then you provide "soulcast" what kind of source is that? It is some mb of some sort. You can't even play by your own rules for credible sources.

Also YOUR source from Tennesee Scout lists Franchised players (e.g. Briggs, Samuel etc) which means that if you eliminate them then Curtis is firmly entrenched in the top 10 on one of your own sources. Thanks for helping make my own point!

You seem to take one of your signature quotes quite seriously. BTW you might want to spell his name correctly, its Reagan.

Edited by devilsadvoc8, 06 September 2007 - 04:17 PM.

Official Keeper of the 3 story statue of a hockey player by the artist J. Krawczyk.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence- Christopher Hitchens

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

#82 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:12 PM

sigh........

So as you can see. He is not anywhere near the top of the FA ladder this year. He is a good player, Im not trying to say hes not. To say he is the top FA of this year is one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard.
:rofl:

I really got under your skin huh? Is shumbudy a widdwe cwanky?

:rofl: What's funnier is ...You need some articles to prove your point!!But wait..I'll do it.

Dwight Freeney wasn't a Free Agent this year, he had one year left in his contract.

Cross him off.

Cross all those guys who had one year, and they re-signed...And also , THE RFA'S, and all those guys who got Franchised,Since we are talking about the FREE AGENTS OF LAST YEAR, THE GUYS WHO WERE FREE.

Kris Dielman re-signed before being a Free Agent.

Therefore, you should use your head of Acknowledge (I miss spelled, I know sorry, I'm Qu

Edited by TravisZajac, 06 September 2007 - 04:13 PM.

Posted Image

#83 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:17 PM

[quote name='TravisZajac' post='512544' date='Sep 6 2007, 05:12 PM']:rofl: What's funnier is ...You need some articles to prove your point!!But wait..I'll do it.

Dwight Freeney wasn't a Free Agent this year, he had one year left in his contract.

Cross him off.

Cross all those guys who had one year, and they re-signed...And also , THE RFA'S, and all those guys who got Franchised,Since we are talking about the FREE AGENTS OF LAST YEAR, THE GUYS WHO WERE FREE.

Kris Dielman re-signed before being a Free Agent.
Therefore, you should use your head of Acknowledge (I miss spelled, I know sorry, I'm Qu

Edited by TrentonDevils, 06 September 2007 - 04:18 PM.

"If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them" - Bill Hicks
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
-Bill Hicks

"Facts are stupid things" - President Ronald Reagan

Posted Image

#84 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:20 PM

I love this sh!t.

The argument was....Kevin Curtis: Top FA or not

The answer is NO. You two clowns are the only people Ive heard even mention this loser when talking about top FAs
THE GUY HAS 12 CAREER TOUCHDOWN RECEPTIONS.

What else do I need to say?

I said Curtis was a TOP5-10 FREE AGENT,

Incase you didn't see it.

Therefore..He played has a 3rd Wide Reiceiver with the Rams...Now he'll be number one/two, He's fast,big,good hands..With a QB Like McNabb, and Eagles pass a lot..Don't you think he's a good signing for the Eagles and for him?

Therefore..I liked that comment "You two clowns"

I'd ask some people , who's the clown out of NJDEVS?

You know the answer :uni: :P

Anyway...You can't deny the fact you putted mediocre Free Agents, and most of time weren't even Free Agents, so you had to bring up an article to prove your point....

WHAT TEH FACK?

And I'm done arguiing with you...ARSH!

Edited by TravisZajac, 06 September 2007 - 04:21 PM.

Posted Image

#85 devilsadvoc8

devilsadvoc8

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:22 PM

I love this sh!t.

The argument was....Kevin Curtis: Top FA or not

The answer is NO. You two clowns are the only people Ive heard even mention this loser when talking about top FAs
THE GUY HAS 12 CAREER TOUCHDOWN RECEPTIONS.

What else do I need to say?
And good call on the Reagan thing.....

So despite you posting a source listing him in the top 10 and me providing others you still say no. Hmmm. :noclue:

You harp on one stat based upon limited playing time behind oh a couple of slackers named Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt? Really TD, either up or down the meds because at the current level they just aren't working.
Official Keeper of the 3 story statue of a hockey player by the artist J. Krawczyk.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence- Christopher Hitchens

#86 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:35 PM

So despite you posting a source listing him in the top 10 and me providing others you still say no. Hmmm. :noclue:

You harp on one stat based upon limited playing time behind oh a couple of slackers named Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt? Really TD, either up or down the meds because at the current level they just aren't working.

Once again, I will repeat myself. Read this carefully:

You said, he will be THE FA acquisition of the year.

I said, that is ludicrous.

Really stupid pointless argument ensues.......

I give up, if you want to think Kevin Curtis is the best FA pickup then fine.

In my opinion, he is probably more like what the ESPN list said. That was written by John Clayton, who, I think knows just a little bit about the NFL. He is a machine, he eats, sleeps and breathes football.

Anyway....I call truce. Agree to disagree. Obviously, your an Iggles fan, good luck with that.

I said Curtis was a TOP5-10 FREE AGENT,

Incase you didn't see it.

Therefore..He played has a 3rd Wide Reiceiver with the Rams...Now he'll be number one/two, He's fast,big,good hands..With a QB Like McNabb, and Eagles pass a lot..Don't you think he's a good signing for the Eagles and for him?
Therefore..I liked that comment "You two clowns"
I'd ask some people , who's the clown out of NJDEVS?

You know the answer :uni: :P
Anyway...You can't deny the fact you putted mediocre Free Agents, and most of time weren't even Free Agents, so you had to bring up an article to prove your point....
WHAT TEH FACK?
And I'm done arguiing with you...ARSH!

And maybe in the CFL 12 tds in 4 years is good.....

And I putted free agents - wtf???
also, look up what 'therefore' means, ok
"If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them" - Bill Hicks
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#87 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,981 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 05:27 PM

Once again, I will repeat myself. Read this carefully:

You said, he will be THE FA acquisition of the year.

I said, that is ludicrous.

Really stupid pointless argument ensues.......

I give up, if you want to think Kevin Curtis is the best FA pickup then fine.

In my opinion, he is probably more like what the ESPN list said. That was written by John Clayton, who, I think knows just a little bit about the NFL. He is a machine, he eats, sleeps and breathes football.

Anyway....I call truce. Agree to disagree. Obviously, your an Iggles fan, good luck with that.
And maybe in the CFL 12 tds in 4 years is good.....

And I putted free agents - wtf???
also, look up what 'therefore' means, ok

Did he not just say he's from Quebec... u dont need to point out gramatical errors to someone not from the country...

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#88 devilsadvoc8

devilsadvoc8

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:54 PM

Reggie Bush is not looking good.

#89 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,682 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:35 PM

Reggie Bush is not looking good.

the Saints line played like a collective pile of ass that was quite embarrassing .... but more on that for after the Monday Night game... I picked a good week to go against Brees in 2 leagues ;)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#90 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:58 PM

COLTS!

:boogie:

Edited by LetsGoDevils, 06 September 2007 - 10:58 PM.

So Say We All

#91 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:47 AM

I gotta say that PVRs are the greatest invention EVER. I watched the whole game in 90 minutes. I don't think Brees or Bush were the weakest link last night... it was Jason David. Despite scoring the Saints only TD, the Colts exploited David thoughout the game with the long ball.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#92 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,682 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:13 AM

Gotta disagree there Don, the Saints held their own early defensively... they looked like they started to wear down, because the Saints offense could do NOTHING... then they made a few mistakes and the Saints D was out there FOREVER....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#93 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:50 AM

Woopidoo..The guy that I'm playing had Brees and Viniateri.

Plus his team doesn't look good around...I hope LT can find some Yards vs Bears Defense ;)
Posted Image

#94 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:41 AM

I gotta say that PVRs are the greatest invention EVER. I watched the whole game in 90 minutes. I don't think Brees or Bush were the weakest link last night... it was Jason David. Despite scoring the Saints only TD, the Colts exploited David thoughout the game with the long ball.

I agree, Jason David was throughly owned last night. He was just getting beaten over and over again. That said, the colts make a lot of secondaries look pathetic. But Brees played horribly, really, and the entire saints offense looked pretty sad. No protection at all. Bad game for N.O., obviously.
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#95 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:38 AM

COLTS! :dance:

More Manning commercials! MORE! heh... :burn:
So Say We All

#96 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:46 AM

COLTS! :dance:

More Manning commercials! MORE! heh... :burn:

ughhh....that one they aired last night where its in his mind kind of annoyed me by the 10th time
Overexposure makes anyone get annoying
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#97 devilsadvoc8

devilsadvoc8

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:22 PM

ughhh....that one they aired last night where its in his mind kind of annoyed me by the 10th time
Overexposure makes anyone get annoying

Anybody else find this funny?

#98 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:27 PM

Anybody else find this funny?

You really want to start another argument with me dont you
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users