134 replies to this topic

#1 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:28 PM

I figured there has to be fans of other teams besides Rutgers here....so why not a thread for us???

PUMPED for Penn State / ND this weekend...Penn State should get this game...never take ND lightly...but I just love PSU's defense and as long as Morelli plays well, they will win 27-17, something like that...

LSU vs Va Tech this week....should be a hard-fought game, tough defenses...first one to 17 might win that one...I like LSU at home however.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#2 Senators Advocate

Senators Advocate

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 10:30 AM

Michigan: :rofl:

PSU/ND should be a great game, I also see the Lions taking it, though.

Edited by Senators Advocate, 08 September 2007 - 10:32 AM.

Go Sens Go!!
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Polish God and first ever Sen Peter Sidorkiewicz and his severely underrated 4 game stint with Your New Jersey Devils.
2008 Philadelphia Phillies: World fvcking Champions!!

#3 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 10:31 AM

Michigan: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#4 Kicksave Brodeur!!

Kicksave Brodeur!!

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:07 PM

Southern California is gonna have another great year and possibly another national title! :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :rock: :hail: :hail: USC

2007 ScheduleDATEOPPONENTRESULT/TIME09/01IdahoW 38-1009/15at #16 Nebraska8:00 PM09/22Wash St8:00 PM09/29at Washington8:00 PM10/06Stanford7:00 PM10/13ArizonaTBD10/20at N Dame3:30 PM10/27at Oregon3:00 PM11/03Oregon St8:00 PM11/10at #10 California8:00 PM11/22at Arizona St8:00 PM12/01#13 UCLA4:30 PM

#5 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:28 PM

Southern California is gonna have another great year and possibly another national title! :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :rock: :hail: :hail: USC

2007 ScheduleDATEOPPONENTRESULT/TIME09/01IdahoW 38-1009/15at #16 Nebraska8:00 PM09/22Wash St8:00 PM09/29at Washington8:00 PM10/06Stanford7:00 PM10/13ArizonaTBD10/20at N Dame3:30 PM10/27at Oregon3:00 PM11/03Oregon St8:00 PM11/10at #10 California8:00 PM11/22at Arizona St8:00 PM12/01#13 UCLA4:30 PM

:puke: :P

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#6 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:36 PM

WOOT, MIAMI IS GOING TO WIN IT ALL!!!

GO HURRICANES GO!
Posted Image

#7 Kicksave Brodeur!!

Kicksave Brodeur!!

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:37 PM

:puke: :P

It's gotta be tough livin in socal and rootin for PSU heheheh! :blink: :tomato:

#8 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:38 PM

Wow, Marshall is hanging tough with #3 West Virginia...trailing 27-23 in the 3rd...

Other interesting game of note is #17 TCU at #7 Texas...can TCU pull the upset and pay a Boise State like role this season?? I think TCU has a great chance today, provided they can exploit the Longhorns's shaky OL.

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#9 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:41 PM

It's gotta be tough livin in socal and rootin for PSU heheheh! :blink: :tomato:

I was teasing mostly...I don't root for USC but I do respect what Pete Caroll has done with the program, he would be foolish to ever leave SC...he owns the city of LA, his recruiting skills are top notch, and he will be paid well.

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#10 Kicksave Brodeur!!

Kicksave Brodeur!!

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:41 PM

Wow, Marshall is hanging tough with #3 West Virginia...trailing 27-23 in the 3rd...

Other interesting game of note is #17 TCU at #7 Texas...can TCU pull the upset and pay a Boise State like role this season?? I think TCU has a great chance today, provided they can exploit the Longhorns's shaky OL.

I don't like UT for obvious reasons so....I'm going with your prediction!

#11 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:44 PM

Another interesting game today is Boise State at Washington....Ty Willingham's team is coming off a MAJOR rout at Syracuse, are they for real??

I'd love to see Ty have a big season and watch ND go 6-6 and Ty gets the last laugh on the ND power$ that be!!

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#12 Kicksave Brodeur!!

Kicksave Brodeur!!

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:44 PM

I was teasing mostly...I don't root for USC but I do respect what Pete Caroll has done with the program, he would be foolish to ever leave SC...he owns the city of LA, his recruiting skills are top notch, and he will be paid well.

Yep..life sucked as a USC fan before pete carroll came to town.

#13 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:45 PM

It must have when Rob Jonson was under center at SC...then he made MY life miserable as a Bills fan!! :doh1:

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#14 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:45 PM

Yup..Life sucks to be a Miami fan atm..(AND MORE LAST SEASON..)
Posted Image

#15 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:47 PM

Yup..Life sucks to be a Miami fan atm..(AND MORE LAST SEASON..)

I hope for their sake the Miami program is cleaned up now and they can move onto becoming an elite power again....losing 21-10 at OU right now..hanging in there....

Ohio State leads Akron 3-2 at Half at the Big Hor$e$hoe....can we get a OSU AND Michigan double-thud in 2 weeks??? How GREAT would that be!! Go Zips!!! :boogie:

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#16 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:49 PM

I hope for their sake the Miami program is cleaned up now and they can move onto becoming an elite power again....losing 21-10 at OU right now..hanging in there....

Ohio State leads Akron 3-2 at Half at the Big Hor$e$hoe....can we get a OSU AND Michigan double-thud in 2 weeks??? How GREAT would that be!! Go Zips!!! :boogie:

I hope also.

I liked the Coach change....Now , I hope for the next years they can be like before..Sigh, :(
Posted Image

#17 Kicksave Brodeur!!

Kicksave Brodeur!!

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:49 PM

Another interesting game today is Boise State at Washington....Ty Willingham's team is coming off a MAJOR rout at Syracuse, are they for real??

I'd love to see Ty have a big season and watch ND go 6-6 and Ty gets the last laugh on the ND power$ that be!!

There are some good games on today no doubt! I would love to see nd get their asses handed to them today!Paterno is amazing!I will be checking out that boise st game for sure.I have a friend who is a huge oklahoma fan and I never let him forget that game last year heheh.. I always ask him if he has seen any good hook and lateral plays lately,hahahah

#18 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:02 PM

Well $o much for Marshall....34-23 WVU in the 4th

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#19 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,933 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:05 PM

I miss Rob Johnson in the NFL... he took more viscous bumps then Pro Wrestlers took back in the pocket... those were REAL fun to watch!!

As for college football... I got nothin... yet...
I don't get into it till the first Pro Sunday passes!!! :boogie: :boogie:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#20 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:07 PM

I miss Rob Johnson in the NFL... he took more viscous bumps then Pro Wrestlers took back in the pocket... those were REAL fun to watch!!

$peak for your$elf!!!

As for college football... I got nothin... yet...
I don't get into it till the first Pro Sunday passes!!! :boogie: :boogie:

the Bill$ will be 1-0 and you will be all pumped, I agree!!! :o

Truly, The Anti-Regier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users