42 replies to this topic

#1 Krissu

Krissu

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:00 PM

Most interesting match is of course France - Italy. But I think that another nice game will be played in Lisbon: Portugal vs Poland

#2 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,586 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 04:30 PM

Okay.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#3 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 05:57 PM

Most interesting match is of course France - Italy. But I think that another nice game will be played in Lisbon: Portugal vs Poland

When does it begin?? is there a link to a schedule??

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#4 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:17 PM

Portugal will either destroy Poland or it will be a close defensive game. Either way ill look forward to it. Hopefully it will be close though.

#5 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:31 PM

Okay.

" :huh: "

Humm...France vs Italy should be a good game, Domenech is suspended and France has lot of injuries..And as usual, Materrazi doesn't shut up, Keep talking and walking; !

Edited by TravisZajac, 08 September 2007 - 06:33 PM.

Posted Image

#6 Krissu

Krissu

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 04:43 AM

Portugal will either destroy Poland or it will be a close defensive game. Either way ill look forward to it. Hopefully it will be close though.

Last year in october Poland beat Portugal 2:1. Poland is 1st in Group A. I knew it's going to be an interesting game. And I knew Poland would play the way they played. Very defensive. And in 1st half tactically - they were better team. Portugal didn't make a real threat to Polish goal then. And Poland? 2 situations and 1 goal. 2nd half was different and I agree that Portugal played better. Anyway that was a good game and I'm happy with the draw.

And one more thing.. I hate C.Ronaldo.. Grizzly will rape him one day :rofl:

" :huh: "

Humm...France vs Italy should be a good game, Domenech is suspended and France has lot of injuries..And as usual, Materrazi doesn't shut up, Keep talking and walking; !

And that was a boring game :)

Edited by Krissu, 09 September 2007 - 06:11 AM.

#7 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,201 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:46 AM

I was at England v's Israil at Wembly.

What a game, 3-0.

The Portugal- Poland game was also good. as for france italy, one of them wont qualify because scotland are going to be tough to beat.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#8 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,874 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:51 AM

Israel played?

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#9 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,393 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 04:33 PM

I watched the Iceland Spain match. Disappointing to see Spain equal the match in the 86th.

Denmark tied Sweden in Sweden keeping their hopes alive.

Edited by Jimmy Leeds, 09 September 2007 - 04:33 PM.

I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#10 Krissu

Krissu

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 06:15 AM

Another interesting games today
Ukraine - Italy
France - Scotland
Czech Republic - Ireland
England - Russia
Portugal -Serbia
Finland - Poland

#11 moustic

moustic

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:48 AM

Italy - France was not boring as a Devs game is not boring...
it's a kind of game that I like so much... very smart and physical.
Ok, i like it too when it's full of goal and magic touch..

Tonight, France/Scotland will be hot as hell ! If France win, they will be qualified (not exactly but almost), if they loose... argh

Ukraine - Italy will be incredible (italy MUST win ... ukraine must wake up)
England - Russia is the other game i wanna watch... a new england (without diva as Becky) versus a very quick team

Fun night !

#12 moustic

moustic

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:35 PM

ahaha ! France was so pathetic !
Scotland almost qualified to Euro... congrat to them

And England just destroy russia with a big big big Owen

#13 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,383 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:06 PM

I saw the end of what looked like a great game between Albania and Holland. I turned it on just in time for all the action, there was a little skirmish although nothing too cool but an Albanian player did get thrown out, then the Dutch scored on an awesome play. Still there was time left for Albania to score but then a fan tried to shoot a Dutch player with a flare, which was intense. I have seen clips like that online but never actually when I was watching the game. I just turned to my girlfriend and was like, "holy sh!t, that dude just got shot" but luckily the flare missed his head. The ref did a good job of calling the game right then and there.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#14 Krissu

Krissu

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:35 AM

And so... two Group A games ended all square. Finland - Poland 0:0 and Portugal - Serbia 1:1. The first game was slow and physical in 1st half. I almost fell asleep. But in 2nd part both teams made a real show. Two times the ball hit the post and polish goalie made one miracle save. But in the end the result is fair and, what's important, Poland and Finland remain at the top of Group A with Poland almost sure of making it into Euro. And everything thanks to very good for Poland result of the Portugal - Serbia game. Everybody expected an easy victory for Portugal.

Edited by Krissu, 13 September 2007 - 06:18 AM.

#15 Crisis

Crisis

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:33 PM

Yeah, it was ridiculous. The Serbian goal should not have counted. He was clearly offsides.

And as for the equalising goal in the Portugal v Poland game, that was gay as well. The ball rolls in, hits the post and hits Ricardo in the back. NONSENSE!

Portugal should be in a much better position than they are in now. Scolari just needs to cut sh!t and play Ronaldo and Quaresma from the start. Then he will achieve the results he is seeking.
"People said his brain was infected by Devils."
Posted Image

#16 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:44 PM

ahaha ! France was so pathetic !
Scotland almost qualified to Euro... congrat to them

And England just destroy russia with a big big big Owen

Sniff....I can't believe France lost vs Scotland..

I just hope they wins their 3next games(Ils F
Posted Image

#17 moustic

moustic

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:18 AM

I can't see Italy out of Euro 08
France isn't no more a dominant nation ! French Players are still champion everywhere in europe, but the team is no more as dangerous as she was !

Still a very strong defense but without Zidane, we can't create offense as "usual"
We still have incredible forward (henry, trezeguet, Anelka, Benzema) but our MO (Ribery, Nasri) aren't yet of Zizou level (they never will be but... you know.. close enough to help the team)

I can see Scotland/Italy very easily !
(I don't know if playoff are still on for the third of each group)

#18 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 11:04 AM

I can't see Italy out of Euro 08
France isn't no more a dominant nation ! French Players are still champion everywhere in europe, but the team is no more as dangerous as she was !

Still a very strong defense but without Zidane, we can't create offense as "usual"
We still have incredible forward (henry, trezeguet, Anelka, Benzema) but our MO (Ribery, Nasri) aren't yet of Zizou level (they never will be but... you know.. close enough to help the team)

I can see Scotland/Italy very easily !
(I don't know if playoff are still on for the third of each group)

Zizou was one of my favourite players while I played soccer(I still play, but when I was in a team, I always tried to get the number ten.)

Our Defensemens are strong, Gallas,Sagnol,Thuram....Same goes for the Forwards.

Though, our Mid-fiedlers aren't that bad, Vieira,Ribery,Nasri,Wiltord,Malouda ....

I just hope they can sneak to the number 2position and then go into the Euro tournament!
Posted Image

#19 Krissu

Krissu

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:45 AM

And as for the equalising goal in the Portugal v Poland game, that was gay as well. The ball rolls in, hits the post and hits Ricardo in the back. NONSENSE!

Portugal should be in a much better position than they are in now. Scolari just needs to cut sh!t and play Ronaldo and Quaresma from the start. Then he will achieve the results he is seeking.

About that goal. We were lucky I admit. And the funny thing is that whole Poland was screaming "Don't shot" when Krzyn

#20 Crisis

Crisis

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 04:01 PM

Ahhh! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.
"People said his brain was infected by Devils."
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users