85 replies to this topic

#61 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,499 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:14 PM

NO WAY.CRASHER, STOP BEING A CLOWN HATER, AND FACE THE FACTS.
With Brady Quinn as the QB, BROWNS CAN WIN ANY GAMES!
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP, WIN 55-0 VS THE COWBOYS! :dance: :koolaid:

They can get to the next three super bowls, but there better be a 1-15 this year for them
and those browns look even worse then the Chiefs and Raiders!! :P

plus I hate Notre Dame anyway and their overrated quarterbacks ****

(****post-Montana!)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#62 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,499 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:21 PM

Also WFAN is saying they expect Chad to not play Sunday

Eli could be out a month, as well as Jacobs and Osi Umenyiora could be out more then a game too.... ugly start (don't get me wrong I want them losing.. but now ya got an excuse for it :P)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#63 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:29 PM

They can get to the next three super bowls, but there better be a 1-15 this year for them
and those browns look even worse then the Chiefs and Raiders!! :P

plus I hate Notre Dame anyway and their overrated quarterbacks ****

(****post-Montana!)

I hope you sensed my sarcasm :P
Posted Image

#64 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,499 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:42 PM

yes I know :P

More injuries... Lito sheppard out one game
S Mike brown out for the year
DT Jason Fergason out for the year (bicep tear)
OT Orlando Pace out for the year too with the shoulder... BAD time to have Steven Jackson he STUNK once Pace went down!

#65 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:50 PM

yes I know :P

More injuries... Lito sheppard out one game
S Mike brown out for the year
DT Jason Fergason out for the year (bicep tear)
OT Orlando Pace out for the year too with the shoulder... BAD time to have Steven Jackson he STUNK once Pace went down!

Pace down again?!?!?!

Wow, another bad year for the Rams(I see 8-8 .)

Poor Mike Brown....He played only 20games of the last 3years...
Posted Image

#66 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:10 PM

Disagree. McNair is a strong QB, Boller is a good back-up and Leftwich will probably sign in a week or two. Cripes, we won the Super Bowl with TRENT DILFER!!!!

And I have hated the G-Men ever since that day :P

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#67 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:14 PM

GO NINERS BEEETCHES~!!!!!!

2007-2008 Super Bowl Champions :dance:

I want what ever you're smokin

NO WAY.CRASHER, STOP BEING A CLOWN HATER, AND FACE THE FACTS.
With Brady Quinn as the QB, BROWNS CAN WIN ANY GAMES!
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP, WIN 55-0 VS THE COWBOYS! :dance: :koolaid:

Quinn = Over rated

RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.

#68 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:17 PM

(****post-Montana!)

:hail: Joe

#69 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:18 PM

Quinn = Over rated

NO WAY.LOOK UP TO THIS VIDEO, THIS IS OUR YEAR!

(Btw , what I wrote..It was pureeeeeeeeeeeeee sarcasm :uni:)

Edited by TravisZajac, 10 September 2007 - 05:23 PM.

Posted Image

#70 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,940 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:58 PM

Update: :saddevil: :saddevil: :saddevil:

Bills' Everett likely to be paralyzed after 'catastrophic' neck injury
By JOHN WAWROW, AP Sports Writer
September 10, 2007

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- The Buffalo Bills' Kevin Everett sustained a "catastrophic" and life-threatening spinal-cord injury and his chances of regaining a full range of body motion are very small, an orthopedic surgeon said Monday.

"A best-case scenario is full recovery, but not likely," Dr. Andrew Cappuccino said, one day after performing a four-hour operation on the player. "I believe there will be some permanent neurological paralysis. ... A full neurological recovery was bleak, dismal."

Cappuccino noted the 25-year-old reserve tight end did have touch sensation throughout his body and also showed signs of movement. But he cautioned that Everett's injury remained life-threatening, saying the player is still susceptible to blood clots, infection and breathing failure.

Everett is currently under forced sedation and breathing through a respirator as doctors wait for the swelling to lessen. Cappuccino said it will take up to three days to determine the severity of the injury and the recovery process.

During the operation, Cappuccino repaired a break between the third and fourth vertebrae and also alleviated the pressure on the spinal cord. Doctors made a bone graft and inserted a plate and four screws.

Cappuccino said Everett was alert and is aware of the extent of his injuries.

"I was honest with him, and he told me, 'Do everything you can to help me,"' said Cappuccino, who works for the Bills as a consultant, specializing in spinal surgery.

Cappuccino received permission to operate from Everett's mother, Patricia Dugas, who spoke by phone from her home in Houston.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#71 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,499 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:29 PM

Hot damn what an insane Monday Night Football Game tonight!!!!
Well the first one... loved the Ocho Cinco Jacket Dance!!!!

and how much does it suck to be a Todd Heap owner tonight???
One TD called back and another one off his HANDS!!!! :giggle:

#72 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,961 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 10:56 PM

Update: :saddevil: :saddevil: :saddevil:

Bills' Everett likely to be paralyzed after 'catastrophic' neck injury
By JOHN WAWROW, AP Sports Writer
September 10, 2007

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- The Buffalo Bills' Kevin Everett sustained a "catastrophic" and life-threatening spinal-cord injury and his chances of regaining a full range of body motion are very small, an orthopedic surgeon said Monday.

"A best-case scenario is full recovery, but not likely," Dr. Andrew Cappuccino said, one day after performing a four-hour operation on the player. "I believe there will be some permanent neurological paralysis. ... A full neurological recovery was bleak, dismal."

Cappuccino noted the 25-year-old reserve tight end did have touch sensation throughout his body and also showed signs of movement. But he cautioned that Everett's injury remained life-threatening, saying the player is still susceptible to blood clots, infection and breathing failure.

Everett is currently under forced sedation and breathing through a respirator as doctors wait for the swelling to lessen. Cappuccino said it will take up to three days to determine the severity of the injury and the recovery process.

During the operation, Cappuccino repaired a break between the third and fourth vertebrae and also alleviated the pressure on the spinal cord. Doctors made a bone graft and inserted a plate and four screws.

Cappuccino said Everett was alert and is aware of the extent of his injuries.

"I was honest with him, and he told me, 'Do everything you can to help me,"' said Cappuccino, who works for the Bills as a consultant, specializing in spinal surgery.

Cappuccino received permission to operate from Everett's mother, Patricia Dugas, who spoke by phone from her home in Houston.

Thoughts and prayers to Kevin Everett and his family. :pray:

Hot damn what an insane Monday Night Football Game tonight!!!!
Well the first one... loved the Ocho Cinco Jacket Dance!!!!

and how much does it suck to be a Todd Heap owner tonight???
One TD called back and another one off his HANDS!!!! :giggle:

I'm a Todd Heap owner. :argh: And may I say that that offensive PI call was possibly the worst call of the season so far. fvcking awful. I'm sure Manta will agree with me.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#73 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,940 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:31 AM

The Offensive Pass Interference call against Heap should go down as one of the Top 5 worst calls in the last 20 years in the NFL....BRUTAL

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#74 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,940 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:34 AM

If anyone wants to send best wishes to Kevin Everett, the Buffalo Bills have established a link to do so:

Kevin Everett

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#75 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,291 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:23 AM

Thoughts and prayers to Kevin Everett and his family. :pray:
I'm a Todd Heap owner. :argh: And may I say that that offensive PI call was possibly the worst call of the season so far. fvcking awful. I'm sure Manta will agree with me.

Great Odin's beard, horrible doesn't begin to describe it. The announcers were scratching their heads on that call. I can't be pissed at Heap on the drop in the endzone....we should not have been in the situation in the first place.

Bottomline: We spotted the Bengals 24 points giving the ball away and deserved to lose.

Props to Ray Lewis for being the ultimate warrior. He got hurt and still played the leader and the defensive QB. He only missed one series (the Chad Johnson TD) and had an impact in the second half.

My only question remains: Who was the guy wearing Steve McNair's jersey last night?
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#76 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:48 AM

The UNDEFEATED 2007 S.F. 49ers
"If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them" - Bill Hicks
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
-Bill Hicks

"Facts are stupid things" - President Ronald Reagan

Posted Image

#77 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,291 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:01 AM

The Offensive Pass Interference call against Heap should go down as one of the Top 5 worst calls in the last 20 years in the NFL....BRUTAL

Agreed

The UNDEFEATED 2007 S.F. 49ers

Sir, you are truly and NFL Seer.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#78 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:05 AM

Agreed
Sir, you are truly and NFL Seer.

?
"If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them" - Bill Hicks
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#79 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,291 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:19 AM

?

Meant, NFL Seer. You boldly predicted great things for th 49ers and they are off to a good start.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#80 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:34 AM

Meant, NFL Seer. You boldly predicted great things for th 49ers and they are off to a good start.

Oh hahaha......2007-2008 Super Bowl Champions baby!!!!!!!
I mean we brought down the perennial powerhouse that is the Arizona Cardinals, so we must be great, right?

NO seriously though were gonna be good and the Cards are gonna beat a lot of teams too.
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users