152 replies to this topic

#21 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,910 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:42 PM

The last attempt to McCairns was a little tough but that one that when right between his fingers was ridiculous - clearly should've caught it.. terrible day man, Mets get swept, Jets lose a close one because a WR cant catch a ball.. and tomorrow's Monday! wonderful ..

I seriously think we should get an extra day off tomorrow to deal with the Mets/Jets debacles.
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#22 JesterDevil

JesterDevil

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:51 PM

Lions still undefeated! Whoo. Superbowl baby!! :clap:

#23 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:01 PM

Lions still undefeated! Whoo. Superbowl baby!! :clap:

:P

Man, that bengals Defense is really bad.Allowing up 500yards and 51points to the Browns..That's really bad.When one week ago, the Steelers only allowed 7points...

Hummmm...I thought the Steelers hadn't had a chance to win that Divison, maybe for now,.

Though, I need to see if the Steelers will still be good when they play good teams.

No the Browns,Bills,49niners,Seahawks,Cardinals(The Niners,Hawks are Decent/Good teams.)

AHHHH...TERRIBLE TOWEL, HERE WE GO!

Though I'd like to thank Ocho Cinco, who had an amazing perfomance, and that'll help up big time my Fantasy Football teams(2 out of 3.)
Posted Image

#24 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,523 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:21 PM

Let me be the first to PERSONALLY thank Trent Green for signing with the Dolphins and nicely wrapping that game up for Dallas and putting a turnover filled bow on top of it too....nice to see!!! :boogie: :boogie:

And Clown.. please... lay off the wacky weed guarantees!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#25 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:52 PM

Bills will win today.

Book it.

Nice call...

:whistling:

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#26 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:56 PM

Oh yeah i forgot to add....

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!?

Posted Image

#27 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:58 PM

WTF is up with the Saints?

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#28 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,523 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:09 PM

Oh yeah i forgot to add....
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!?

:dance: :boogie: :koolaid:

they can't pass block...ANYONE... for ANY time... no O-Line --> no offense
it's really THAT simple

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#29 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:20 PM

:dance: :boogie: :koolaid:
they can't pass block...ANYONE... for ANY time... no O-Line --> no offense
it's really THAT simple

I watched most of that game.. and Brees was definately rushed on a couple plays... but a couple of times when he had all the time in the world he found a way to miss the reciever... Also if that defense can't stop the Buc's o, the Saints have some serious issues....

Also, even though they are 2-0 after 2, i am extremely unimpressed by our defense... yeah i know we're without Newman and Ellis... but the kind of coushins they gave the 'Fins today pissed me off to no end... you shouldnt be able to pass it to a guy for 7 yards in 3 secnds... it just shouldn't be as easy as th Dolphins made it look...

It'll all come together next week....

... won't it?

Posted Image

#30 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,523 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:23 PM

I watched most of that game.. and Brees was definately rushed on a couple plays... but a couple of times when he had all the time in the world he found a way to miss the reciever... Also if that defense can't stop the Buc's o, the Saints have some serious issues....

Also, even though they are 2-0 after 2, i am extremely unimpressed by our defense... yeah i know we're without Newman and Ellis... but the kind of coushins they gave the 'Fins today pissed me off to no end... you shouldnt be able to pass it to a guy for 7 yards in 3 secnds... it just shouldn't be as easy as th Dolphins made it look...

It'll all come together next week....
... won't it?

the Saints had this lack of protection issues in the Colts game two... once is an aberration.. twice is a trend.....
Well i was glad to see Galloway go apesh!t :D

as for Dallas, they got a LOT of help from Green, but they still made the plays and it was a VAST improvemt over week 1.. though quality of offense in opponent was a lot lower (though the Giants seem on the way down in a HURRY in that dept... Dallas is just gonna have issues with tall #1 WR's all year...)

#31 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:23 PM

oh and BTW Crash... i'm going to the game against the Rams week 4.... prediction?

Posted Image

#32 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,523 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:24 PM

oh and BTW Crash... i'm going to the game against the Rams week 4.... prediction?

I don't do predictions... BAD KARMA... look what it did to Clown toady :evil: :rofl:

After next week I'll find reasons to worry and be afraid of the Rams (like that WR Core doesn't scare me enough in St Louis :P)

#33 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:33 PM

I don't do predictions... BAD KARMA... look what it did to Clown toady :evil: :rofl:

After next week I'll find reasons to worry and be afraid of the Rams (like that WR Core doesn't scare me enough in St Louis :P)

:rofl:

As for the Rams recieving core, Torry Holt can definately scare me... at 6'0 he isn't at height danger, but to quote my favorite reporter from ESPN "Dudes got ups, homes" (I think we all know who that is).... also he has great hands...

But hopefully my pre-season pick for MVP this year Steven Jackson willb e kept in check...

Hopefully...

Oh yeah and either the Chargers blow or the Patriots winning the Super Bowl is going to be a walk in the park...

Posted Image

#34 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,523 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:34 PM

Let me get past the Bears next week (I like this Dallas in Prime Time stuff ;) )

and then we'll figure it out!!

#35 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:39 PM

Let me get past the Bears next week (I like this Dallas in Prime Time stuff ;) )

and then we'll figure it out!!

I know, i know, this is going to be bad Karma... but... i don't think we'll have any problem whatsoever against DA Bears... Our problem is defense, certainly not scoring... i know Romo probably isn't going to have his 5 TD game, but he should be good for a TD or so, and the Best of the West Marion Barber can probably punch one or two home and that should be all we need against the laughable Bears offense....

I'm going to eat my words next weekend...

Oh and btw did you see the cowboys fans' signs today? My favorites were

"TO+TR=TD" and "TO, Our Popcorns ready!!" *And they chucked some popcorn onto the feild when he scored*

Posted Image

#36 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:45 PM

Their defense sucks, and their O-line struggles.

Last year was a one year wonder, this year...HUMMM...
Posted Image

#37 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:49 PM

I'm glad Brady got intercepted. I hate when my team (any sport) score points off a stupid officiating call. That pass interference call was BS.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#38 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:52 PM

I'm glad Brady got intercepted. I hate when my team (any sport) score points off a stupid officiating call. That pass interference call was BS.

You can say stuff like that when your team's up 24-0 against arguably the second best team in the AFC :P

Posted Image

#39 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,523 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 09:01 PM

You can say stuff like that when your team's up 24-0 against arguably the second best team in the AFC :P

Not anymore... I think there's a few teams that would be hanging tighter in this game then the Chargers are... though I almost expect a Billy Volek sighting soon :P

#40 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 09:06 PM

Not anymore... I think there's a few teams that would be hanging tighter in this game then the Chargers are... though I almost expect a Billy Volek sighting soon :P

You can't just look at this game to make a decision on whether they are the cream of the crop or some dead leaves in the AFC... We still need to be fair to them, they did embarrass a very good bears team last weekend...

Edited by Martysb3tt3r, 16 September 2007 - 09:07 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users