152 replies to this topic

#61 Vinnie

Vinnie

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:07 AM

One fvcked up play costs the Seahawks a victory. Lame. Vinnie go cry now.

#62 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:04 AM

Yep... LT, Antonio Gates, Shawne Merrimen... they are all pretenders... :rolleyes:

Jets Fans... :rolleyes:

The Chargers are sure a talented team, ...But they lost Edwards and Goffrey, and most of their coaching staff.Also, take the fact that Rivers isn't a complete Number one QB, I think he's just hella overrated.

Edited by TravisZajac, 17 September 2007 - 07:05 AM.

Posted Image

#63 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:06 AM

:thumbsup:

they ain't called America's Team for nothin!! B )

Steelers and Packers have the most fans everywhere :whistling:
Posted Image

#64 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 08:18 AM

Kyle Boller RULES!!!
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#65 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 08:22 AM

Has is just mad cuase the Jets are finished already in week 2 :evil:

They been finished for 1,2,3,4,5...... years

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#66 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 08:49 AM

Herm is doing a masterful job destroying KC
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#67 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,919 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:19 AM

Clements might come out of this game alive, but his confidence will be shaky for the next few weeks as a result.

Today, I expect Boller to throw for at least 2 TD's. Even without the great Jonathon Ogden I still expect McGahee and Smith to have at least 200 yards rushing between them.

In terms of Sacks: Suggs 5, Ngata 1, Scott 3. Pete Kendall will be laughing his a$$ets off today.

INT's: McAllister 2, Reed 1.

Fumble recovery's: Rolle 1, Pryce 2.

I hope our lead is so big by half time that Ray Lewis can rest.

YES, I AM VERY CONFIDENT AND PSYCHED to watch this game after the gym.

Your Ravens? Not as good as you think they are. More importantly, they're not a good as THEY think they are.

#68 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:34 AM

2007 Buffalo Bills: Watching Us Makes Your Appreciate Root Canals

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#69 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,919 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:38 AM

Bills-Jets in two weeks should be a barnburner.

#70 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:40 AM

Bills-Jets in two weeks should be a barnburner.

Ill be spending a of of time with my friends for that game...Jim Beam...Jack Daniels...

J.P. LOSEMAN MUST GO!!!

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#71 Senators Advocate

Senators Advocate

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:44 AM

Hey at least I didn't pick the Bills over the Steelers :P
I went a LOT on the theory of "team with expectations can NOT get off to an 0-2 start (Jacksonville, Saints, Giants, and so on...)... at least the Chiefs and Herm are as reliable as ever ;)

I think the more negativity you dump on the Packers, the better they do. Can you say something about them not being able to stop the run next week? :koolaid:
Go Sens Go!!
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Polish God and first ever Sen Peter Sidorkiewicz and his severely underrated 4 game stint with Your New Jersey Devils.
2008 Philadelphia Phillies: World fvcking Champions!!

#72 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:45 AM

Steelers and Packers have the most fans everywhere :whistling:

Not a chance.

And your welcome to Overratedburger and your Steelers for a cakewalk at Heinz ketchup field yesterday :P

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#73 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,781 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:47 AM

I haven't read the thread, so I know we have a couple of Cowboy fans (Crash, UDX), so I don't know what has been commented on yesterday's debacle. But I will say this: The Dolphins are BY FAR the best team in the league when it comes to beating themselves. No one else even comes close. The mistakes, turnovers, and penalties that these dipsh!ts pulled off yesterday not only defy logic- they eat away at your soul and make you question the meaning of life as we know it. This game should be filmed, packaged and shipped off to every young kid who plays football. They should watch the tape with their dads and coaches. And the dads and coaches must pound into their heads while wathicng said tape: "THIS IS EXACLY HOW NOT TO PLAY FOOTBALL !!!!!!!!!! THESE RETARDS ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS. THEY ARE WANNABES MASQUERADING AS PROFESSIONALS, RIPPING OFF THE FANS AND RAISING THE SUICIDE RATE ALL ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA!!! I need to breathe.... :argh: :argh:

Oh yeah, almost forgot- you know it's a bad day when the absolute best part of the afternoon is when Jason Taylor rips a Cowboys banner of the wall and throws it on the ground before the game. And then the two Cowboy fans who hung it got all mouthy with him, and he basically told them to fvck off. Highlight of the season for me so far.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#74 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,781 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:49 AM

Let me be the first to PERSONALLY thank Trent Green for signing with the Dolphins and nicely wrapping that game up for Dallas and putting a turnover filled bow on top of it too....nice to see!!! :boogie: :boogie:

And Clown.. please... lay off the wacky weed guarantees!

Blah. :angry:
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#75 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,835 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:51 AM

Ill be spending a of of time with my friends for that game...Jim Beam...Jack Daniels...

J.P. LOSEMAN MUST GO!!!

Good God I do love and miss the evil clown

we went from.. THEY WILL UPSET THE STEELERS... to TEAR IT ALL APART in 24 hours :lol:

God I can't wait for Dallas Buffalo :evil:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#76 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:54 AM

Your Ravens? Not as good as you think they are. More importantly, they're not a good as THEY think they are.

Game went pretty much as predicted. We dominated for three quarters and got complacent.

Billick needs to get a killer instinct. We can't rely on our Defense to save us week in and week out, especiallly when we have an opponent on the ropes in the first quarter and let them up.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#77 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:57 AM

The Chargers are sure a talented team, ...But they lost Edwards and Goffrey, and most of their coaching staff.Also, take the fact that Rivers isn't a complete Number one QB, I think he's just hella overrated.

Norv Turner is not a good coach at all. The firing of Schottenheimer will haunt them this season.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#78 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,835 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:07 AM

Norv Turner is not a good coach at all. The firing of Schottenheimer will haunt them this season.

You know I don't know what is scarier... saying that... or the fact that it MIGHT be true....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#79 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,919 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:20 AM

Game went pretty much as predicted. We dominated for three quarters and got complacent.

Billick needs to get a killer instinct. We can't rely on our Defense to save us week in and week out, especiallly when we have an opponent on the ropes in the first quarter and let them up.

I don't necessarily think it's a Billick problem; I think it's an Ozzie Newsome problem. McGahee was a nice addition, but there's still not enough weapons in that offense to take pressure off their stout defense.

#80 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:22 PM

I don't necessarily think it's a Billick problem; I think it's an Ozzie Newsome problem. McGahee was a nice addition, but there's still not enough weapons in that offense to take pressure off their stout defense.

McGahee is good, but I was expecting great. After what Jamal Lewis did yesterday, it kind of makes you wonder. Your right, this is an Ozzie issue. Our defense is cohessive and agreesive with great coaching, but we ARE lacking on the other side of the ball. I was hoping Clayton would up his game this year.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users