8 replies to this topic

#1 NJDevs26

NJDevs26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:00 PM

Anyone have an idea when season tickets will be arriving with the fact that there still isn't a home game for another month?

Also when will the promotions be announced?

#2 mackchi

mackchi

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 05:55 AM

I was wondering that myself. This year is the first time I have bought season tickets . Do they usually send you all of them beforehand? Like a sheet of tickets?

Anyone have an idea when season tickets will be arriving with the fact that there still isn't a home game for another month?

LET'S GO DEVILS!

#3 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,612 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 08:30 AM

I called and asked last week... was also asking about extra tickets if I needed them... they said first week of October... also wanted to know cause I have to give half the tickets to the proper people!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#4 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,981 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:33 AM

I was wondering that myself. This year is the first time I have bought season tickets . Do they usually send you all of them beforehand? Like a sheet of tickets?

Yup that's what they do.

#5 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,665 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 01:06 PM

Usually a week before, 10 days maybe

#6 NJDevs26

NJDevs26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:12 PM

I called and asked last week... was also asking about extra tickets if I needed them... they said first week of October... also wanted to know cause I have to give half the tickets to the proper people!

Well evidently they didn't come then at least for me, nor have they come yet. In the fan club post in Hell someone said they were supposed to be mailed out this week so hopefully I'll get mine tomorrow or Saturday. Anyone else actually get their tickets yet?

#7 jscags

jscags

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:18 PM

[/quote]

newjerseydevils.com – Scott Stevens Hall of Fame Night headlines 13 promotional dates on the Devils' 2007-08 home schedule at Prudential Center.

Stevens, who will be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Nov. 12 in Toronto, will be honored at Prudential Center on Friday, Dec. 7, when Alexander Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals make their first appearance in Newark.

Fans attending Opening Night on Oct. 27 will receive a limited-edition Prudential Center print, and all fans at the Halloween showdown against Vincent Lecavalier and the Tampa Bay Lightning will take home a Devils magnetic schedule.

The Devils' full slate of promotional dates includes:

Date Promotion Opponent Time
Oct. 27 Opening Night print Ottawa 7:00 p.m.
Oct. 31 Magnetic Schedule Tampa Bay 7:00 p.m.
Nov. 8 Calendar Night Philadelphia 7:00 p.m.
Nov. 16 Food Drive Islanders 7:00 p.m.
Nov. 30 Puck Night Montréal 7:00 p.m.
Dec. 5 Toys for Tots Boston 7:00 p.m.
Dec. 7 Hall of Fame Night Washington 7:00 p.m.
Dec. 15 Youth Jersey (13 & under) Phoenix 1:00 p.m.
Dec. 16 Collector's Pin Philadelphia 5:00 p.m.
Jan. 16 Coat Drive Islanders 7:00 p.m.
Feb. 2 Poster Night (13 & Under) Los Angeles 7:00 p.m.
Feb. 18 Cap Day Carolina 1:00 p.m.
April 2 Fan Appreciation Night Boston 7:00 p.m.

Individual game tickets for the 2007-08 season go on sale Friday, Oct. 12, at 9 a.m., via Ticketmaster charge-by-phone and ticketmaster.com.

Full season and partial plans are currently available. Contact a Devils account manager today at 1-800-NJ-DEVIL for more information.

#8 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,665 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 05:21 PM

I wish they had more promotions to guarantee themselves some seats sold against "weaker" drawing teams...like a poster series for all ages, or a bobblehead, or something creative...

#9 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 05:50 PM

I wish they had more promotions to guarantee themselves some seats sold against "weaker" drawing teams...like a poster series for all ages, or a bobblehead, or something creative...

I think (or maybe I hope) that this is just a preliminary schedule. Last year they added a handful of other promotional giveaways (the 25th Anniversary Pin and 25th Anniversary Puck come to mind off the top of my head) that weren't on the initial schedule. Maybe they're looking to get new sponsors for some of these promotions, or lost old ones...I'm sure Continental's probably not footing the bill for any promo nights anytime soon :lol:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users