Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,138 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 09:42 PM

Please :pray:

YES!

Ohh man this is such a good game... I'm wacking out!! *Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..."

Edited by Martysb3tt3r, 23 September 2007 - 09:45 PM.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#62 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,819 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 09:58 PM

Hey I wonder what they'd be chanting at Grossman if he was a black quarterback...hrm Mr McNabb??? :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#63 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 11:32 PM

Colts 3-0. :boogie:
So Say We All

#64 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 12:44 AM

Patriots 3-0 :boogie: lol
Posted Image

#65 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:25 AM

Patriots 3-0 :boogie: lol

Rutgers could have beat Buffalo today.

Let me guess, longtime Pats fan since Bill Parcells?

When is the NFL Draft? Im already counting down the days.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#66 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,138 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:51 AM

Great game for the boys... D is for Dominance in the NFC!

Posted Image

#67 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:39 AM

Hey I wonder what they'd be chanting at Grossman if he was a black quarterback...hrm Mr McNabb??? :P

I lost a lot of respect McNabb after that.

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#68 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:29 AM

Which QB will be the Bills be taking with the No. 1 overall draft pick next year Clown?

In other news,
Did anyone know that the Eagles were going to let the Oakland Invaders play this game for them?? What the hell was that crap? I can't believe the league is going to let them get away with that. Sheesh!!
My Trifecta woulda been fine if it weren't for those meddling kids!!! Uhg! Good thing the WOLVERINES took care of binis for me on Saturday. You just do not make the Wolverines dogs in the Big House!

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#69 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,819 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:39 AM

Which QB will be the Bills be taking with the No. 1 overall draft pick next year Clown?
In other news,
Did anyone know that the Eagles were going to let the Oakland Invaders play this game for them?? What the hell was that crap? I can't believe the league is going to let them get away with that. Sheesh!!
My Trifecta woulda been fine if it weren't for those meddling kids!!! Uhg! Good thing the WOLVERINES took care of binis for me on Saturday. You just do not make the Wolverines dogs in the Big House!

You missed the point of the uniforms... it was a blatant desperation tactic to wear such unviewable colors in a cheap try to blind the Lion players into submission... based on the score I'd say it worked... though the cheerleaders didn't look half bad in them ... at least the white ones.... oh sorry... did I upset you again Donovan ?? :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#70 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:03 AM

Yeah, I thought that was an extremely low tactic. Those colors were laughable, but the Lions D did seem to be blinded. :puke:

Now I can't wait for them to drop their next two games in the Ghettolands (no offense Donovan, that's just what I call that patch of swamp in East Rutherford) and then panic and go back to these throwups for their home game against the Cubs. :rofl:

Posted Image

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#71 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,435 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 09:42 AM

Arrrghh! We are up 23-6 going into the 4th Quarter, we knock Leinhardt out of the game and suddenlly Kurt Warner enters the game as if its 2001????

Getting sick of these last second heroic non-sense against teams that we bury for 3/4's of the game.

KILLER INSTINCT Billick!!!!
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#72 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,748 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:35 AM

Another week, another game the Dolphins hand to an opponent. The defense can blow me- they all suck. The offense actually played a nice game yesterday- Ronnie Brown was great. He actually had the best game of his career. But when you allow a pop-gun Jets offense to do whatever they want- especially on 3rd down- you aren't going to win. Special teams also sucked ass, allowing a back-up kick returner to go 98 yards for a TD. And then Cameron- for reasons beknownst only to himself- decides to squib kick the rest of the game because he is afraid of said back-up kick returner. This directly results in the Jets getting the ball at their own 40 and scoring a TD with 2 seconds to go in the first half. Genius decision Cam. Way to have balls. :rolleyes: We are firmly on track to the #1 pick at this rate.

Edited by MadDog2020, 24 September 2007 - 10:37 AM.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#73 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,748 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:42 AM

Rutgers could have beat Buffalo today.

Let me guess, longtime Pats fan since Bill Parcells?

It's April 26. By my count, there are only 178 days to go.

#74 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:55 AM

It's April 26. By my count, there are only 178 days to go.

Let the countdown commence! :clap: :argh:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#75 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,919 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:07 AM

And then Cameron- for reasons beknownst only to himself- decides to squib kick the rest of the game because he is afraid of said back-up kick returner. This directly results in the Jets getting the ball at their own 40 and scoring a TD with 2 seconds to go in the first half.

That was terrible.

#76 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,138 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:18 PM

Good week in football...

Oh and bye the way, if you don't already, tis pretty fun to read the weekly grades from Pete Prisco on CBS, if you wana check them out here's the link, http://www.sportslin...co/grades/week3

Posted Image

#77 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,748 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:59 PM

Dolphins: They moved the ball and played OK on defense, but the special-teams return killed them. Trent Green had success through the air, but a lot of it came late.

They played okay on defense? What the hell game was this guy watching? The defense played like sh!t. Hammered sh!t. It was awful. The Jets converted 63% of their 3rd downs, including a crucial 3rd and 17 at one point while the game was still competitive and we badly needed a stop. Thomas Jones left tire marks on our front 7. My God. I'm offended that this guy would say we played "okay". If we played "okay" on defense, we might've won the game.

#78 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,819 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:00 PM

Oh fret not.. a LEGITIMATE week in review will be up and posted in the next day or two B )

(depending on my work schedule :P)

#79 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:34 PM

My Steelers are 3-0!

And could be 5-0! Playing the CARDS and Seahawks!

I know, Bills,49niners,Browns aren't the best teams..But still, the DEF by LeBeau is impressive! Same goes for the Special teams! Last year, Big Ben turnovers and ST were killing us! Parker is leading the league in rushing, and BIG BEN..Only 1int so far!

Geesh, I love this team :dance:
Posted Image

#80 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:24 PM

My Steelers are 3-0!
And could be 5-0! Playing the CARDS and Seahawks!
I know, Bills,49niners,Browns aren't the best teams..But still, the DEF by LeBeau is impressive! Same goes for the Special teams! Last year, Big Ben turnovers and ST were killing us! Parker is leading the league in rushing, and BIG BEN..Only 1int so far!

Geesh, I love this team :dance:

"Your" Steelhers will be 3-2 after those two games. But keep lovin. That's good.

Posted Image

Posted Image
2009 Chico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users