#81 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:10 PM

I'd not be shocked to see the Steelers split those two games
you can't tell me that coach will NOT have his team all fired up for this game against his old team??
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#82 metallidevils

metallidevils

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:57 PM

stephen jackson is out next week.

Brian Leonard will get the start!
"We had our chances. But Martin Brodeur is a hell of a player."
Posted Image
Posted Image of "It's a power play goal! F*** you Sam Rosen!"

#83 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 09:51 PM

and for lack of a better term... HEY ROOKIE... HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :koolaid: :evil:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#84 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:42 PM

I flippin hate Drew Brees
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#85 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:01 AM

How come nothing from Crasher on the Giants' big comeback? ;)

My guarantee came true. Maybe I should guarantee more games.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#86 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:36 AM

How come nothing from Crasher on the Giants' big comeback? ;)

My guarantee came true. Maybe I should guarantee more games.

My rip on the moronic handling of the last drive by the Redskins is still coming... that's what week in reviews are for :P.... both the Giants and Jets were locks this week (though the Jets tried real hard to blow it :P)... there was no way the football gods allow an average Redskins team to go 3-0!

Don't get too carried away... I don't see it going too well if Phily is healthy next week!

#87 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:08 AM

Yeah. To bad the kid gets his first big break against the D.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#88 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:22 AM

Amazing the free time I have when I work Monday and Tuesday Morning ain't it ?? ;)
Anyway.. ENJOY!!

[center][size=4][font="Arial Black"]
Week 3, and today

#89 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:36 AM

For my money, Vince Young is the MVP of the NFL thus far....after watching the game last night..he just GETS it...plus another thing: He is the most exciting player in the NFL for my money. Vince is almost like a rock star in some ways: unpredictable, sometimes reckless, but you cannot look away...he has a unique quality about him and he should never be compared to Vick....ever....Young is a different player.

Being that I have to sit through 3 hours of misery, incompetence, and watching a miserable and pathetic franchise who plays not to lose and has ZERO guts (Buffalo)...it is soooo refreshing to watch a player like Vince.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#90 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:38 AM

For my money, Vince Young is the MVP of the NFL thus far....after watching the game last night..he just GETS it...plus another thing: He is the most exciting player in the NFL for my money. Vince is almost like a rock star in some ways: unpredictable, sometimes reckless, but you cannot look away...he has a unique quality about him and he should never be compared to Vick....ever....Young is a different player.

Being that I have to sit through 3 hours of misery, incompetence, and watching a miserable and pathetic franchise who plays not to lose and has ZERO guts (Buffalo)...it is soooo refreshing to watch a player like Vince.

Like I told my friend this morning... after he answered my drunk text :P
Vince Young is Michael Vick + talent - convictions!! B )

#91 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,902 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:28 AM

So much for SI's picking the Saints to make the Super Bowl. And SI wasn't the only "expert" to do that. Boy, do the Saints stink.

#92 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:12 AM

Sunday Sept 23:
Arizona vs Baltimore
The Ravens are starting to create a pattern here
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#93 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:16 AM

So much for SI's picking the Saints to make the Super Bowl. And SI wasn't the only "expert" to do that. Boy, do the Saints stink.

The Aints are back

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#94 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:21 AM

Hey I picked them too.. seemed like the logical next step... I dunno if they believed the press too much, or did they lose any O-Line guys during the off-season?? This team has melted down like no other team since... well the Chargers... dammit!! :rant:

Dead on, Crasher.

Sad but true.

The sad part is... what do you do to fix it?
No way are you getting a top tier WR now... you won't even get a stiff like Kennison (well unless you give Miami something stupid to try to get Chambers MAYBE)... there's not much you can do in-season to get it done and McNair looks about done too...they may end the year 11-5, 12-4 still... but it's gonna be a lot of smoke and mirrors... I'd say that could help them in the playoffs but this is still the same team that lost a home game to a lesser team last year there.....

#95 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:29 AM

Hey I picked them too.. seemed like the logical next step...

:puke:

turn in your star at the door. :angry:

Posted Image

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#96 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:43 AM

I called the Saints out from day one as being nothing but one hit wonders and a 10-6 team built on nothing but luck and coaching...but mostly luck....I didn't think that they'd be this bad though...
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#97 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:21 PM

:puke:

turn in your star at the door. :angry:

Do you know how much I stressed about picking Dallas at 12-4??
it's my classic bad karma (AKA, Clown-itis!)...and I still half expect it to blow up some...

hell I am worried about the Rams this week.. this is a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR trap game!!!

#98 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:38 PM

(AKA, Clown-itis!)

:rofl:

Web definition of Clown-Itis:

1) To stroll into the bar every Sunday with an optimistic approach on the game, similar to a feeling of being a kid playing wiffle ball on a summer afternoon.

2) Lasting power of Clown-itis is approximately 30-45 minutes, or after 3 beers are consumed, whichever comes first. After Clown-itis's powers change, feeling$ of ma$$ive rage and despair overtake one's soul. A feeling of total hopelessness $et$ in,a feeling of why do I invest so much time into this putrid franchise. This feeling lasts approximately 24-48 hours, brains resets, and the cycle starts all over again.

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#99 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:43 PM

BEERS???

BEERS ????

ONLY BEERS??

You low end wuss!!

REAL fans do JD shots during the game !!!! :cheers: :doh1:

#100 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:49 PM

REAL fans do JD shots during the game !!!! :cheers: :doh1:

Those are just the Bills fans that have learned "to forget is devine."

Posted Image

Posted Image
2009 Chico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users