#81 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,604 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:10 PM

I'd not be shocked to see the Steelers split those two games
you can't tell me that coach will NOT have his team all fired up for this game against his old team??
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#82 metallidevils

metallidevils

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:57 PM

stephen jackson is out next week.

Brian Leonard will get the start!
"We had our chances. But Martin Brodeur is a hell of a player."
Posted Image
Posted Image of "It's a power play goal! F*** you Sam Rosen!"

#83 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,604 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 09:51 PM

and for lack of a better term... HEY ROOKIE... HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :koolaid: :evil:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#84 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:42 PM

I flippin hate Drew Brees
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#85 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:01 AM

How come nothing from Crasher on the Giants' big comeback? ;)

My guarantee came true. Maybe I should guarantee more games.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#86 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,604 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:36 AM

How come nothing from Crasher on the Giants' big comeback? ;)

My guarantee came true. Maybe I should guarantee more games.

My rip on the moronic handling of the last drive by the Redskins is still coming... that's what week in reviews are for :P.... both the Giants and Jets were locks this week (though the Jets tried real hard to blow it :P)... there was no way the football gods allow an average Redskins team to go 3-0!

Don't get too carried away... I don't see it going too well if Phily is healthy next week!

#87 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:08 AM

Yeah. To bad the kid gets his first big break against the D.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#88 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,604 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:22 AM

Amazing the free time I have when I work Monday and Tuesday Morning ain't it ?? ;)
Anyway.. ENJOY!!

Week 3, and today’s fun phrase seemed to be… “and the kick returned for a touchdown!” A little history… a bit of insanity and a couple of 200 yard receiving days in the SAME game… it can ONLY be the NFL!!!

Sunday Sept 23:
Arizona vs Baltimore

The Ravens are starting to create a pattern here… come put and pound the young QB into submission (this even got Leinart benched and Kurt Warner started thinking it was the arena league again!)…. Play well, but then go into a shell (then again this team does lack the put them away punch they need to be over the top)… watch the other team come back on you.. and squeeze the game out by the size of your steroid-shrunken nuts… this game was no different..the Cardinal offense did not exist until late in the game, and if not for a BRAINLESS roughing penalty on the last drive to set up Matt Stover, the Cardinals could have pulled this one out… but I am really interested in seeing how this Cardinal /Steeler game goes… and until the Ravens learn to step on the throat… like say… the COWBOYS do *smirk*… this style of play is gonna bite them hard in the ass against a real team!

San Diego vs Green Bay:
Damn when I said at the beginning of the year that there was NO excuses for the Chargers this year… I never thought I’d be bringing that up AGAIN at 1-2 (and they might be lucky to even have THAT win)…. This is just flat out BAFFLING right now… yeah the Packers D played well and stuffed Tomlinson (no longer the best back since Emmitt Smith is he)…and AGAIN Favre looked like he was 25 years old tossing the ball around on that soft Chargers Secondary… and three weeks into the season and it looks like Norv Turner has TOTALLY lost this team… players fighting on the sideline… sloppy defense… and the one game Phillip Rivers looks like he has it good (note to future opponents, the Packers CAN be thrown on… DO SO)… he goes and gives up a gimmie interception on the second play of the comeback drive…the Bolts just seem fvckED at this point (though the rest of the AFC West looks NO better)… and somehow in scary stupid fashion…. Are the Packers the second best team in the NFC? Good luck finding one better… well that doesn’t have a star in the helmet ;)

Indianapolis vs Houston:
Sometimes in a loss, the underdog team can show you something… and in this game… the Texans SHOW YOU SOMETHING! The Texans fought and played hard in this game.. they kept Manning in check (still laughing at the Mario Williams over Reggie Bush pick ARE YOU… dumbasses… you never judge a D-Line guy on his first year).. and the Texans may have lost this game… but they showed me a LOT in this game… and it may be early to think so, but I think we might have 3 playoff teams in the AFC South this year… as for the Colts… they do what they do what can ya say??

Minnesota vs Kansas City:
Damn I don’t really know what to make of this one… though I was kind of expecting that with Kelly Holocomb as the Viking QB, that their offense would be more effective then the Herm Factor and the Vikings would find a way to cash in on some offensive blunder from the Chiefs and steal this game… OOPS… it seems already in week 3, the only real weapon the Vikings have is Adrian Peterson (who again was solid) and really aside of him… the Vikings got NOTHING…hell they even let the Chiefs score an offensive touchdown (which should count as 14 points since it’s twice as hard for KC to score now!!)… Chiefs get 5 sacks on defense and Huard completes 20 of 29 (ok, how many were screen passes ?? … Looks like at least 4 were !)… and the Chiefs win even despite Larry Johnson having less then 50 total yards (shoulda held out for a trade LJ… you’ve become just another Penn State running back who can’t run with the big boys now!)

Buffalo vs New England:
Well this one is an easy write-up… JP Losman goes down on the first drive of the game and the coaching staff never felt comfortable letting Trent Edwards (sounds like a bad action movie star don’t he?) doing ANYTHING with the ball… and well the Bills stink… the evil Empire Stomps a Mudhole on them and walk it dry… and really not much else to say here… and it’s sad when the Bills fans are already on the Draft Clock… poor bastard is more miserable then Chiefs guy!

Miami vs NY Jets:
Now again I admit I did not watch too much of this game… frankly I think the Dolphins are garbage and a waste of mine and your time at this point… and if I wanna watch crappy NY Football I can do it at home, without leaving $35 tips to good waitresses… of wait… $34.83… 17 cents of that was all Laflamme!! But anyway… with some glances and looks I saw the Jets were rolling and I have no faith in the Dolphins so I watched even less..so you can IMAGINE my shock as I saw a close game by its end!! Trent Green has 300 yards in the air (a damning indictment on the Jets lack of pass rush).. Ronnie brown had his best game as a pro (200 total yards, 3 TD), and the Jets just couldn’t really pass the ball down the field (unlike.. the MIGHTY… Dallas Cowboys!).. the Jets only have one sack and one INT ON THE SEASON… that’s not gonna get it done… and it seems the Dolphins are just gonna find new ways to lose… but hey… at least they can run a Stature Of Liberty play with any other team of Conference USA Football Talent!!

Detroit vs Philadelphia:
I like the Eagles desperate plan of attack here… let’s wear uniforms SO fvckING UGLY the Lions players and staff can’t look at us right and we shall BLIND CONFUSE AND DAZE OUR WAY TO VICTORY!!! (and damn they DID)… McNabb played as well as any wanna-be white guy QB can do in this one, with him and Brian Westbrook matching the estimated total of KC Chiefs offensive touchdowns in ONE GAME… as for the Lions… I don’t want to call them a fraud… but they’re a fraud… Kitna still stinks … and bring back Wayne Fontes… BEEFCAKE!!!

San Francisco vs Pittsburgh:
Another game… another overrated 2-0 team kicked right back to the curb!! The Steelers showed an top level AFC team how to dispose of an NFC Jobber Squad (shame SAN DIEGO didn’t follow this game plan!!)… this game was never as close as the score showed as the Steelers followed a simple game plan… stuff Gore… run Parker… PROFIT! (Whoa 2 South Park references in a row.. must be season premiere time!) Don’t really need to say much else here… so I’ll switch my line stealing to Who Wants to be a Superhero….’Nuff said!!!

St. Louis vs Tampa Bay:
Well I did say Tampa was gonna be better this year… and St.Louis was doomed from the Orlando Pace injury…. But Tampa is showing they have more weapons then the Cadillac and Galloway now.. Earnest Graham, filling for Cadillac Williams…. Good defense… and an awful St.Louis team that may have gotten a 100 yards from Steven Jackson FINALLY… but Marc Bulger got beat up (3 INTs… yuck!) … and Tampa is just ROLLING… and what’s scary could be the top team in the NFC South…..

Jacksonville vs Denver:
3 games into the season and I swear to Christ I want Mike Shanhan’s arrogant troll head on a silver plate!! HOW IS HE fvckING UP THIS TEAM LIKE HE IS?? It BAFFLES me!! He lets the awful Jaguars that have ZERO passing game walk into their house and beat their face in with the running game (Denver ran only 43 offensive plays and never got their running game in track… in fact they drew a pretty nice map on how to beat the Broncos now) .. run the ball … run the ball.. run the ball… the Jags ran the ball FORTY-SEVEN TIMES (note more PLAYS then the Broncos had)…cut up their OVERRATED secondary with play-action, and sit back and enjoy the faulty obsession with Jay Cutler… yeah he’s got SKILL but holy sh!t you have a MONSTER rushing game yourself… USE IT!! Good win for Jacksonville as it looks like it’s gonna be a dogfight to keep out of last place in this division (and now it looks like it could be a battle of Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee, and Baltimore/Pittsburgh for the AFC Playoff race)

Cleveland vs Oakland:
Well this was a fun cluster of football to watch to sit back and watch personally… two crappy teams just going at it tooth and nail (and well like any good Dallas fan hoping to see the pick from the Browns be HIGH… you root against them!).. Derek Anderson.. much like half the league… your flight back to PLANET EARTH is now cleared for arrival at terminal 1-2 :P… as for the Raiders.. they are getting better, and it’s good to see Lamont Jordan back to good form again, and they may not win many this year.. but they can beat up on the doormats on the NFL like the Browns (funny how the “vaunted” defense of the Raiders last year has not been as good but the team as a WHOLE is way way better)

Cincinnati vs Seattle:
Man oh man am I down on the Bengals now… watch them come out and put a whipping on the Patriots this week too… not likely...Carson Palmer and Matt Hasselbeck were sloppy, yet effective… but the Bengals were due for failure once Rudi Johnson went down in the 3rd quarter and the Bengals defense can’t stop anyone in the clutch (be careful… Tom Brady and Randy Moss are drooling BUCKETS at this… you may trip and fall on it)… Seattle again was not too impressive, but did enough to win… and in the NFC, that may be good enough… unless you are playing… the great… Dallas Cowboys (yes I am smug today… I see Cowboy Swagger back and I am thriving on it!)

Carolina vs Atlanta:
What are the signs of a bad football team? Your QB finally throws for 300 yards… your running game looks ok (maybe this is a sign of the Panther woes more then the Falcons being fixed… the D-Line is yet to have a sack I believe)… you shut down Steve Smith… and that moron DeAngelo Hall has a total break down and gets 70 yards of penalties on ONE drive, and the Panthers with DAVID CARR (BTW, lose the white gloves … you look like a Queer Eye Version of the Stanley Cup Chauffeurs!) walks the team down the field and beats you!!... and to add to your desperation you think Byron Leftwich is ACTUALLY the answer!!! Again though I’m not too impressed with the Panther either… any team that makes Joey Harrington look like an NFL Player gets my thumbs down!

NY Giants vs Washington:
OK, so Giant fans are puffing their chest now… “Our season is saved… we’re back… our defense drew the line and got the job done”…. BULL fvckING sh!t!!!! Yes the Giants Defense played solid in the second half… but I swear Joe Gibbs and his billion dollar coaching staff got possessed by Herm Edwards and STOPPED doing what allowed them to rip out to a 17-3 lead in the first place… Clinton Portis got hurt (I assume… cause he went away in the second half after he twisted his knee)… and Jason Campbel,l is gong to be the real deal (just watch his poise and pass selection on that last drive if you doubt that)…. The ONLY reason the Giants won was that IDIOTIC level of play calling on the last drive… 1st and goal on the 3… no time outs… and 1:04 to go… YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SPIKE THE BALL a$$holeS!! And then ok… one pass gets dropped by the fullback (again why this pass was not in either the end zone or the 4th row is a mystery too)… then YOU RUN THE BALL TWICE AND LET LADELL BETTS FALL ON HIS ASS BOTH TIMES !??!? WHAT THE HELL!!! I can understand the ONE run attempt… but still.. and why are you hurrying up like there is 15 seconds in the game lef when there is 45 seconds and PLENTY of time to settle the troops and organize a drive…. So Christmas comes early for the Giants… and well Washington wasn’t 3-0 anyway… and this keeps them off my power rankings, so yeah thanks for putting the Cowboys all alone in first place!!

Dallas vs Chicago:
Coming into this game I was taking it as a statement game to see how good the Cowboys really are this year and how they run with the big boys (even more so with how tight the Bears played bthe Chargers, who at the time were considered an elite team)… and it looked like it was going to be an even battle for most of the first half… but then the game plan seemed to start to click… the offensive line started to beat up on the Bears (in fact 2 Bears left the game to injury)… and Dallas simply wore them down and whipped their asses… add in some late Rex Grossman gems (and hey Donovan McNabb… does Rex Grossman count as one of those Black QB’s you whine about because he wears black?.. Speaking of… did I ever say what a GUTLESS comment it is to hide your ineptitude behind the race card, when we all know only Scott Gomez is the one true affirmative action player in pro sports today!)… Did I mention that Dallas made a MAJOR statement in the NFC with this game?? The defense is getting better… the offense is balanced and dangerous… and they even kept Hester in check all game long!!

Monday Sept 24
Titans vs Saints:

You know… as shocked as I was by this game… after a WEEK of ESPN garbage night after night of “do you remember last year’s game… when they blocked that punt… and when they won.. and it was more then just a football team.. and how you cried and you watched and it was not even about the football game??” OH fvckING BULLsh!t!!!!! PEOPLE WATCH MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL FOR GOOD FOOTBALL AND NOT THIS FLUFF DISNEY GARBAGE (can ya tell the commercial pissed me off 150 times over??)….. and here’s another thing… IF GOD LOVED NEW ORELANS HE’D NOT HAVE SMACKED IT IN THE FACE WITH A HURRICANE THE SIZE OF TEXAS!!!! I guess in a good way… all that nonsense stopped them from turning this game into a 4 hour Vince Young masturbation session (just wait the next Titans game on there will be)… the Titans played a GREAT game and may have put the nail in the Saints this year (and some on.. NO ONE saw this coming… I wasn’t the only guy who had the Saints in the Super Bowl… and only 5 teams in NFL history have made the playoffs off an 0-3 start… and until New Orleans learns to block or get a good pass rush (Vince Young had enough time to steal Tom Brady’s girl and impregnate here TWICE back there)… the Saints are really fvcked this year! Nice other side note… the AFC South teams have yet to lose in non-divsional games in the first 3 weeks of the year!

NEW FEATURE!!!
Since every other dope in the word does them… I figured, I might as well do them too… so here ya are… the CRASHER Line NFL Power Rankings!
NFC:
1. Dallas (any doubt?)
2. Green Bay (can’t think of anyone else)
3. Seattle (finding ways to win the close ones)
4. Tampa Bay (seems to have all the pieces working)
5. Chicago (not enough teams have the weapons to exploit them like

AFC:
1. New England (NO ONE is close)
2. Indianapolis (ok.. they’re sorta close)
3. Pittsburgh (contenders again)
4. Houston (I am really impressed with them so far)
5. Baltimore (starting to fade with the inability to put teams away)

#89 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,969 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:36 AM

For my money, Vince Young is the MVP of the NFL thus far....after watching the game last night..he just GETS it...plus another thing: He is the most exciting player in the NFL for my money. Vince is almost like a rock star in some ways: unpredictable, sometimes reckless, but you cannot look away...he has a unique quality about him and he should never be compared to Vick....ever....Young is a different player.

Being that I have to sit through 3 hours of misery, incompetence, and watching a miserable and pathetic franchise who plays not to lose and has ZERO guts (Buffalo)...it is soooo refreshing to watch a player like Vince.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#90 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,604 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:38 AM

For my money, Vince Young is the MVP of the NFL thus far....after watching the game last night..he just GETS it...plus another thing: He is the most exciting player in the NFL for my money. Vince is almost like a rock star in some ways: unpredictable, sometimes reckless, but you cannot look away...he has a unique quality about him and he should never be compared to Vick....ever....Young is a different player.

Being that I have to sit through 3 hours of misery, incompetence, and watching a miserable and pathetic franchise who plays not to lose and has ZERO guts (Buffalo)...it is soooo refreshing to watch a player like Vince.

Like I told my friend this morning... after he answered my drunk text :P
Vince Young is Michael Vick + talent - convictions!! B )

#91 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,901 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:28 AM

So much for SI's picking the Saints to make the Super Bowl. And SI wasn't the only "expert" to do that. Boy, do the Saints stink.

#92 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,376 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:12 AM

Sunday Sept 23:
Arizona vs Baltimore
The Ravens are starting to create a pattern here… come put and pound the young QB into submission (this even got Leinart benched and Kurt Warner started thinking it was the arena league again!)…. Play well, but then go into a shell (then again this team does lack the put them away punch they need to be over the top)… watch the other team come back on you.. and squeeze the game out by the size of your steroid-shrunken nuts… this game was no different..the Cardinal offense did not exist until late in the game, and if not for a BRAINLESS roughing penalty on the last drive to set up Matt Stover, the Cardinals could have pulled this one out… but I am really interested in seeing how this Cardinal /Steeler game goes… and until the Ravens learn to step on the throat… like say… the COWBOYS do *smirk*… this style of play is gonna bite them hard in the ass against a real team!

Dead on, Crasher.

Sad but true.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#93 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,969 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:16 AM

So much for SI's picking the Saints to make the Super Bowl. And SI wasn't the only "expert" to do that. Boy, do the Saints stink.

The Aints are back

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#94 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,604 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:21 AM

Hey I picked them too.. seemed like the logical next step... I dunno if they believed the press too much, or did they lose any O-Line guys during the off-season?? This team has melted down like no other team since... well the Chargers... dammit!! :rant:

Dead on, Crasher.

Sad but true.

The sad part is... what do you do to fix it?
No way are you getting a top tier WR now... you won't even get a stiff like Kennison (well unless you give Miami something stupid to try to get Chambers MAYBE)... there's not much you can do in-season to get it done and McNair looks about done too...they may end the year 11-5, 12-4 still... but it's gonna be a lot of smoke and mirrors... I'd say that could help them in the playoffs but this is still the same team that lost a home game to a lesser team last year there.....

#95 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:29 AM

Hey I picked them too.. seemed like the logical next step...

:puke:

turn in your star at the door. :angry:

Posted Image

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#96 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:43 AM

I called the Saints out from day one as being nothing but one hit wonders and a 10-6 team built on nothing but luck and coaching...but mostly luck....I didn't think that they'd be this bad though...
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#97 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,604 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:21 PM

:puke:

turn in your star at the door. :angry:

Do you know how much I stressed about picking Dallas at 12-4??
it's my classic bad karma (AKA, Clown-itis!)...and I still half expect it to blow up some...

hell I am worried about the Rams this week.. this is a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR trap game!!!

#98 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,969 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:38 PM

(AKA, Clown-itis!)

:rofl:

Web definition of Clown-Itis:

1) To stroll into the bar every Sunday with an optimistic approach on the game, similar to a feeling of being a kid playing wiffle ball on a summer afternoon.

2) Lasting power of Clown-itis is approximately 30-45 minutes, or after 3 beers are consumed, whichever comes first. After Clown-itis's powers change, feeling$ of ma$$ive rage and despair overtake one's soul. A feeling of total hopelessness $et$ in,a feeling of why do I invest so much time into this putrid franchise. This feeling lasts approximately 24-48 hours, brains resets, and the cycle starts all over again.

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#99 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,604 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:43 PM

BEERS???

BEERS ????

ONLY BEERS??

You low end wuss!!

REAL fans do JD shots during the game !!!! :cheers: :doh1:

#100 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:49 PM

REAL fans do JD shots during the game !!!! :cheers: :doh1:

Those are just the Bills fans that have learned "to forget is devine."

Posted Image

Posted Image
2009 Chico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users