• 6,975 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:31 PM

BEERS???

BEERS ????

ONLY BEERS??

You low end wuss!!

REAL fans do JD shots during the game !!!! :cheers: :doh1:

If I did not have to drive my$elf home Id be up for the $hot$ :rofl:

Monday Night vs Dallas....my 24 pack will be chilling at home and I can watch the misery unfold via DVR!!!!

Edited by LOTCB, 25 September 2007 - 01:31 PM.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#102 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 02:52 PM

Good to see Calgary Stampeder Jeff Garcia playing so well. It was very difficult last year to pull for Jeff given the team he was playing on, but I'll be looking for the Tampa games on Sundays now. The former Grey Cup MVP is showing that his career isn't close to being over like some were predicting.

Edited by Don, 25 September 2007 - 04:40 PM.

"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#103 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,682 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 03:02 PM

I dunno... if you took the Eagles team as a whole and dumped them in ANY other city (well not NY :P).. they'd be a likable bunch as constructed... and well I can root any team playing the Giants :D

I always liked Garcia as a player too, not the best arm but has everything else...

and PS... McAllister is out the year for tearing up his knee....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#104 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,981 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:41 PM

I dunno... if you took the Eagles team as a whole and dumped them in ANY other city (well not NY :P).. they'd be a likable bunch as constructed... and well I can root any team playing the Giants :D

I always liked Garcia as a player too, not the best arm but has everything else...

and PS... McAllister is out the year for tearing up his knee....

If you want my opinion, which nobody usually does, losing Deuce for the year is the best thing that could have happened to the Saints at 0-3. In the NFC i think you can make the wild card at 9-7, so i dont think their record is a huge issue yet. I think getting Reggie Busch almost a full year as their all down back is the best thing ever... now because of that Reggie Busch can get the coveted game experience, to a new level. He will begin to realize what 4th quarter fatigue is in the National Football league. Just my opinion tho :noclue:

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users