#41 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:55 PM

Didn't know you could win a game and lose a game at the same time. :whistling:

Lions first half SUCKED. They were way out of sync, but they played an awesome second half and beat the NFC champs. Defense played some smash mouth football this week unlike last week against the Eagles where they just didn't feel like tackling. Next up Skins.

Yeah, Steelers play 2games, One in the morning, and one in the night.

:dance:

I'm out guys, GL TO EVERY ONE!
Posted Image

#42 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:13 PM

A bit banged up, but still...

4-0

:boogie: COLTS! :dance:
So Say We All

#43 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:07 PM

Wow this Sunday Night game is borderline unwatchable bad.. the Eagles have NOTHING without Westbrook....

at least the Jets don't have to worry about crap from the Media thanks to the Mets!! :giggle: :boogie:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#44 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:01 PM

Umenyiora has been a one-man wrecking crew in this game. It's amazing how much better Kiwanuka looks at his natural position.

It's not done yet. Still got to step up here. P.S. Tynes sucks. Bring back Brad Daluiso. But seriously, he is unreliable. They need to get a new kicker pronto.

Hey Crasher. Now's as good a time as any to point out the obvious:

Chargers- 1-3
Browns- 2-2

:lol: :rofl:

Wow. Two more sacks by this D. 11 for the game and 5 for Osi! 2 shy of the record!

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#45 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:06 PM

Hey Crasher. Now's as good a time as any to point out the obvious:

Chargers- 1-3
Browns- 2-2

And Cowboys 4-0 :boogie:
I'm annoyed that pick from the Browns is gonna be a mid-round one... but hey... to get a #1 pick for a backup QB is pretty sweet still B )

And anyone who thinks coaching means NOTHING in this league.. look at San Diego.. and look at Dallas.. with Parcells' washed up out of date system Dallas is 2-2 right now :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#46 metallidevils

metallidevils

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:41 PM

COWBOYS BABY! tony bromo has won my support back.

too bad they didnt let leonard rush for a few more yards :(
"We had our chances. But Martin Brodeur is a hell of a player."
Posted Image
Posted Image of "It's a power play goal! F*** you Sam Rosen!"

#47 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:52 PM

And Cowboys 4-0 :boogie:
I'm annoyed that pick from the Browns is gonna be a mid-round one... but hey... to get a #1 pick for a backup QB is pretty sweet still B )

And anyone who thinks coaching means NOTHING in this league.. look at San Diego.. and look at Dallas.. with Parcells' washed up out of date system Dallas is 2-2 right now :P

Eh. I still think they're overrated. They'll fade just like last year.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#48 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 12:05 AM

Eh. I still think they're overrated. They'll fade just like last year.

Bah, you never have a good thing to say about ANY ONE who's not your team (talk about a team lucky to be where it is :P)... and look at the NFC now... go ahead... name me ALL SIX playoff teams this year....
go ahead...
stop thinking...
I know it hurts...

DO IT.....

GET IT DONE...

YOU CAN'T NOW!!

That too is the point... the NFC aside of like 3 teams (Dallas, Green Bay (not 100% sold on them but if they go even .500 now, they are 10-6 and probably the two seed :P)

#49 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 12:07 AM

Dallas just isn't that great Crasher. Sorry. I wasn't impressed with them in Week One. Would you like me to make another guarantee? :)

I'd take the Packers anyday over Dallas.

#50 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 12:26 AM

Dallas just isn't that great Crasher. Sorry. I wasn't impressed with them in Week One. Would you like me to make another guarantee? :)
I'd take the Packers anyday over Dallas.

I guess you missed the part when I said look at the rest of the NFC?

I'll take Dallas' 4 wins over the 4 that Green Bay has had in level of quality at this point (though they will play a lot of the same teams and EACH OTHER before it all settles)

but guarantee all you damn want... I don't fall into that crap :P

as of RIGHT NOW, this moment Oct 1, 2007.. there's no better team in the NFC

#51 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,218 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:48 AM

San Diego = OVERHYPED FRAUDS

Anyone still want to argue with me on that one? I can't believe how fast Norv's ruined that team.

And barring a Met-like collection of swelled heads there's no way Dallas isn't the best team in the NFC. Where that actually puts them in the scheme of things is debatable both because the NFC stinks and because NE and Indy are clearly the class of the league now.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#52 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:17 AM

There are a LOT of bad teams in the NFL right now..and the evidence of that is it seems a lot of fans are pointing out teams schedules and saying you did not play anyone...

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#53 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:23 AM

There are a LOT of bad teams in the NFL right now..and the evidence of that is it seems a lot of fans are pointing out teams schedules and saying you did not play anyone...

Yeah no kidding... I seem to want to say that a lot as I type the week in review (It might even be posted soon after the Monday night game tonight)... I look at Green Bay, they beat up on crap....the only team that pulled out an impressive win this week was the Browns (look at me tossing daggers at Manta while pouncing him in fantasy football :evil:)

Hell the Oakland Raiders are in First Place :blink:

#54 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:34 AM

Hell the Oakland Raiders are in First Place :blink:

The End is near.

Oh and can you count to 12??
I know Donovan can
:giggle:

What happened to Alex Smith I read something about a dislocated shoulder??

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#55 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:38 AM

The End is near.

Oh and can you count to 12??
I know Donovan can
:giggle:

What happened to Alex Smith I read something about a dislocated shoulder??

Donovan can count to 36 cause he kept looking for him all night last night :P
that team can't beat Rutgers without Westbrook (and after this week that is again an insult, since RU only beats up on soft frauds, pads their schedule and FOLDS at the first sign of adversity!!)

Yeah I think he did... Smith got smacked in the first drive and did not return... so it was a TRENT DILDO sighting!

updated:

Bernard made the biggest of Seattle's six first-half sacks. The impact separated Smith's right shoulder, likely sidelining him through the 49ers' bye week in mid-October, and the offense was mostly awful with Trent Dilfer in charge.

#56 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 11:06 AM

Donovan can count to 36 cause he kept looking for him all night last night :P
that team can't beat Rutgers without Westbrook (and after this week that is again an insult, since RU only beats up on soft frauds, pads their schedule and FOLDS at the first sign of adversity!!)

Yeah I think he did... Smith got smacked in the first drive and did not return... so it was a TRENT DILDO sighting!

updated:

Bernard made the biggest of Seattle's six first-half sacks. The impact separated Smith's right shoulder, likely sidelining him through the 49ers' bye week in mid-October, and the offense was mostly awful with Trent Dilfer in charge.

I take full blame for this happening bc I said to my wife prior to the start of the game "I think they are starting to turn the corner"
:argh: If they don't start improving soon I will understand what Bills fans go through season after season.

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#57 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 11:08 AM

I take full blame for this happening bc I said to my wife prior to the start of the game "I think they are starting to turn the corner"
:argh: If they don't start improving soon I will understand what Bills fans go through season after season.

I actually think we can blame our banished friend TD for it... remember he proclaimed them to the NFC Title Game :P

and please.. they won more in the 80s then the whole city of Buffalo has won EVER... I don't think you can have Buffalo pains!!!

#58 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 11:18 AM

San Diego = OVERHYPED FRAUDS

Anyone still want to argue with me on that one? I can't believe how fast Norv's ruined that team.

Marty Schottenheimer must be enjoying the SD collapse.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#59 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:58 PM

Marty Schottenheimer must be enjoying the SD collapse.

LOLL SO MUCH,.
Posted Image

#60 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:10 PM

:hah: Chargers- 1-3 :rofl:
:haha2:

Second best in the AFC, my a**