130 replies to this topic

#41 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:32 PM

If the Cowboys win, can i laugh at you untill wednesday?

And if they lose, I'll be on here to smile and nod my head and listen to everyone laugh at the Cowboys.

But untill the game, please stop making some weird, strange, and overall laughable predictions.. like saying they have a better QB than the Boys, So lets see, he puts up good numbers in ONE game against the, lets say it together, JETS, and half the NFL is crowning him King of England. Chillax, and lets watch the game... lets see what Trent can do against an NFL defense, not the group of people the jets throw on the feild.

I hope all of you, people, sensed my sarcasm. :rofl:

What's hard to understand?
Posted Image

#42 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:54 PM

Theres alot not to understand... you give a bunch of stupid posts why the Bills will win and then say, after we actually start having a conversation about the game, "I hope all of you, people, sensed my sarcasm". It was fricken confusing, and then all of a sudden you come out and say u were being sarcastic, thats whats hard to understand...

Btw u didn't need any commas in that, shoulda just been "I hope all of you people sensed my sarcasm"... but w/e.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#43 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:25 PM

Theres alot not to understand... you give a bunch of stupid posts why the Bills will win and then say, after we actually start having a conversation about the game, "I hope all of you, people, sensed my sarcasm". It was fricken confusing, and then all of a sudden you come out and say u were being sarcastic, thats whats hard to understand...

Btw u didn't need any commas in that, shoulda just been "I hope all of you people sensed my sarcasm"... but w/e.

Take it easy big guy.

Oh boy, Do I love those kind of fans? You make some predictions that makes no sense at all, that even a Buffalo Bill fan is laughing his ass off, but yet, you have to react like if ITS A HUGE UPSET FOR WHAT I SAID, YOU CAN'T TAKE IT.

See, for fun.

20-17 Bills Book it.

Lynch> J.J.

Edited by TravisZajac, 03 October 2007 - 08:27 PM.

Posted Image

#44 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:40 PM

Take it easy big guy.
Oh boy, Do I love those kind of fans? You make some predictions that makes no sense at all, that even a Buffalo Bill fan is laughing his ass off, but yet, you have to react like if ITS A HUGE UPSET FOR WHAT I SAID, YOU CAN'T TAKE IT.

See, for fun.
20-17 Bills Book it.

Lynch> J.J.

We're all having fun here, if for a minute i thought you were dead serious and not have a smile on your face I'd be dead wrong, i just said i am confused... First you say the prediction, then you say you were just kidding about it, then you say the same prediction, and not again you say you were just joking... and after that you put "20-17 Bills, book it"... its just not making any sense... But w/e.. we'll let the 2 teams play and see who comes home with a victory...

Posted Image

#45 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:46 PM

We're all having fun here, if for a minute i thought you were dead serious and not have a smile on your face I'd be dead wrong, i just said i am confused... First you say the prediction, then you say you were just kidding about it, then you say the same prediction, and not again you say you were just joking... and after that you put "20-17 Bills, book it"... its just not making any sense... But w/e.. we'll let the 2 teams play and see who comes home with a victory...

Holy fvck, I was never serious, even LOTCB was laughing at me.

Cowboys are going to win 40-3? Content ?

Get over it, geez.

Can we now move on, and forget about that "JOKE" prediction , please?

Edited by TravisZajac, 03 October 2007 - 08:54 PM.

Posted Image

#46 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:02 PM

Get over it, geez.

I'm the grumpy one... mhmm...

Truthfully i could give a rats ass what you or anyone else picks for the Cowboys, i was just tryin to get something streight and you friggen attacked me... you think I'm all uptight and annoyed by your "joke" and I'm not, im just confused. So you need to chill bro... not me..

Edited by Martysb3tt3r, 03 October 2007 - 09:02 PM.

Posted Image

#47 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:12 PM

If the Cowboys win, can i laugh at you untill wednesday?

And if they lose, I'll be on here to smile and nod my head and listen to everyone laugh at the Cowboys.

But untill the game, please stop making some weird, strange, and overall laughable predictions.. .

'Martysb3tt3r'

'Truthfully i could give a rats ass what you or anyone else picks for the Cowboys,"

"We're all having fun here, if for a minute i thought you were dead serious and not have a smile on your face I'd be dead wrong, i just said i am confused... First you say the prediction, then you say you were just kidding about it, then you say the same prediction, and not again you say you were just joking... and after that you put "20-17 Bills, book it"... its just not making any sense... But w/e.. we'll let the 2 teams play and see who comes home with a victory..."

Well.. I was having some fun, just laying some laughable jokes predictions, when clearly, Bills have hugeeee holes in their Defense, lots of injuries..I wonder how they're going to Stop ROMO,Witten,Barber,J.J, Owens,Crayton...Plus, they played a weak DEF, that has no pressure on the QB(Thanks for the DT, Roberston.)And won 17-14.

So ..Here's my real prediction;

Cowboys 34 - 10 Bills.

And yet, what's funnier, I said " FOR FUN" I repeated the same thing, and I knew you would react like this.

Sorry, If I'm confusing lot of people, when clealry, every one here, sure knew it wasn't true that the Bills were going to handle Cowboys Offense to 17points, and therefore, pinning 20points over a GOOD Dallas DEF.

So?

PS: I'M OUT.

Edited by TravisZajac, 03 October 2007 - 09:14 PM.

Posted Image

#48 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,839 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:19 PM

man he's a MOODY drunk :P

poor Clown.. his week of glory has been pooped on!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#49 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:28 PM

After Buffalo laid down a win on the jets, anythign can happen.

#50 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 05:25 AM

'Martysb3tt3r'
'Truthfully i could give a rats ass what you or anyone else picks for the Cowboys,"

"We're all having fun here, if for a minute i thought you were dead serious and not have a smile on your face I'd be dead wrong, i just said i am confused... First you say the prediction, then you say you were just kidding about it, then you say the same prediction, and not again you say you were just joking... and after that you put "20-17 Bills, book it"... its just not making any sense... But w/e.. we'll let the 2 teams play and see who comes home with a victory..."
Well.. I was having some fun, just laying some laughable jokes predictions, when clearly, Bills have hugeeee holes in their Defense, lots of injuries..I wonder how they're going to Stop ROMO,Witten,Barber,J.J, Owens,Crayton...Plus, they played a weak DEF, that has no pressure on the QB(Thanks for the DT, Roberston.)And won 17-14.

So ..Here's my real prediction;

Cowboys 34 - 10 Bills.

And yet, what's funnier, I said " FOR FUN" I repeated the same thing, and I knew you would react like this.

Sorry, If I'm confusing lot of people, when clealry, every one here, sure knew it wasn't true that the Bills were going to handle Cowboys Offense to 17points, and therefore, pinning 20points over a GOOD Dallas DEF.

So?

PS: I'M OUT.

Chill dude... I just said you were confusing me and I'm not the only one who thought you were serious in your prediction, especially since you said 20-17 book it 3 times...

Posted Image

#51 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:43 AM

I'll be rootin for them wherever i end up! :)

If yer a good boy, you get to watch the game thru the roof with the Big Guy upstairs.

... lets see what Trent can do against an NFL defense, not the group of people the jets throw on the feild.

Easy now, they were the Monterey Peninsula Pop Warner champs in '06!

Posted Image

You are a Steelhers fan. This means, deep down in yer heart, (not yer brain), you really desire and think the Boys lose that game to the Bison.

Get over it, geez.

Do you watch where you are going when you backpeddle like that? Or do you just run backwards crashing into things?
Cause I'll guarentee, if the bILLS were to sell the souls of 40 virgins to satan and he was able to help them edge out the Boys on MNF, you'd be the first one on here posting an "I told ya so".

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#52 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 07:05 AM

BLABLA, NVM.

Edited by TravisZajac, 04 October 2007 - 07:11 AM.

Posted Image

#53 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 12:30 PM

I BILLIEVE IN MIRACLE$!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#54 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,839 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:45 PM

Posted Image vs. Posted Image

that's all I got to say about that :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#55 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:47 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#56 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:17 PM

There's more drama in this thread than a Lancer thread :) PS, hope no one's betting on the Pack I'm starting Favre this week :)
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#57 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:43 AM

Ah ye$ the morning ha$ arrived...where miracles can happen... :koolaid:

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#58 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,839 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:46 AM

Ah ye$ the morning ha$ arrived...where miracles can happen... :koolaid:

you actually thinking one of your teams can win is quite the miracle indeed :lol:

#59 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:49 AM

you actually thinking one of your teams can win is quite the miracle indeed :lol:

I'm just enjoying these moment$ of optimism while they last...because you know about 10pm EST....my po$t$ will certinately change for the worse...the MUCH worse!!

FYI: I am DVRing the game...got a nice dilemma tonight between the Yankees and the Bills game going on at the same time!!!

Edited by LOTCB, 08 October 2007 - 08:50 AM.

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#60 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,839 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:52 AM

I'm just enjoying these moment$ of optimism while they last...because you know about 10pm EST....my po$t$ will certinately change for the worse...the MUCH worse!!

FYI: I am DVRing the game...got a nice dilemma tonight between the Yankees and the Bills game going on at the same time!!!

thanks to the goddamn yankees I have to bust my ass to get to the bar earlier to see the Devils AND Cowboys like what should be my GOD GIVEN RIGHT with the money I pour into this bar :P :rant:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users