130 replies to this topic

#1 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,965 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:38 AM

Hi$tory meaning....score more then 20 points!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT CRA$HER!!!

:lol: :lol:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#2 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,547 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:41 AM

man you are a glutton for punishment :P

this is good though... need to set rules for Dallas Cowboys gloating on this forum...

NO sh!t talk before the game... watch the game... enjoy a 24 hour celebration period about the mighty victory... then stress about the next team!!!!!

But like I keep saying... I try to find sh!t to worry about the opponent with... and I ain't got NOTHIN on this one.... though watch Lynch go for 200 yards this week!!! :rant:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#3 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:46 AM

LETS GO COWGURLS

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#4 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,965 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:47 AM

I believe in Trent Edwards....I billieve in miracle$....I billieve in Mar$hawn!!

I also believe I will win $75,000 in a scratch-off lottery ticket too!! :lol:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#5 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,547 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:49 AM

LETS GO COWGURLS

Well you have nothing else to root for anyway since your average QB is dead and you have Trent Dildo chucking ducks for 2 some more weeks :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#6 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,965 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:51 AM

Well you have nothing else to root for anyway since your average QB is dead and you have Trent Dildo chucking ducks for 2 some more weeks :P

Calling Alex Smith average is kind :P

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#7 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:09 AM

I do find it funny that I have a schedule wallpaper up on my desktop that features the logo of the next team and a running tally of each past game...anyway, my son comes up to me yesterday after I updated it and asked me why the Cowboys were playing the chickens next :D
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#8 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,325 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:44 AM

I won't be surprised if Buffalo wins this game outright. I can see this as game the complacent Cowboys think ahead on the schedule.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#9 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:25 PM

True but they're still not the Bills

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#10 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,965 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:29 PM

I won't be surprised if Buffalo wins this game outright. I can see this as game the complacent Cowboys think ahead on the schedule.

Please be right Manta!!!

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#11 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,547 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:34 PM

I thought the let down game was gonna be LAST week actually... big win off the Bears game... looking good.. the lowly Rams

though I am much happier with the Bills coming off a win last week (thank you Jets)... I feel it will make Buffalo a little less desperate, and they have so many injuries on defense... I dunno

give me more time... I will find reasons to worry about Buffalo

hey maybe we can invite Brett Hull to be on the sideline :evil:

#12 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,195 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:54 PM

Hopefully the Bills stampede the Cowboys.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#13 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,965 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:06 PM

hey maybe we can invite Brett Hull to be on the sideline :evil:

:rant: :puke:

Invite Bettman to that game with 72000 lunatics after drinking for 8 hours and see how they react!

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#14 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,086 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:07 PM

Hopefully the Bills stampede the Cowboys.

Ya see, Cowboys shoot Buffalo's and eat them. I mean, c'mon! I think the Boys and the Pats will be 5-0 for their SuperBowl preview game.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#15 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,547 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:04 PM

Hopefully this game is a nice little throwback to some wonderful Super Bowl games in the past.. please.. bring back Thurman and Andre and Mister Kelly... let them troll the sidelines.... for old times' sake :)

in reality watch Lee Evans FINALLY put up a 200 yard game :P

#16 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:48 PM

When do the Cowboys play someone good?
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#17 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:23 PM

After the Bills, they have the Patriots. That count?

-=-=-=-=-=-

I can't believe they threw up New England's season schedule and said "look at all the easy games... they could go undefeated!". You don't say that after 4 games. Especially with games against the Cowboys and Colts coming up soon. Oi.

Besides, going undefeated may never happen again. Once you hit 12-0, you start resting star players for the playoffs. Only way it can happen is if your second stringers can win game 16.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#18 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:34 PM

20Bills-17Cowboys.

BOOK IT.
Posted Image

#19 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,547 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:37 PM

Mon 10/8 at Buffalo 8:30 pm
Sun 10/14 New England 4:15 pm
Sun 10/21 Minnesota 1:00 pm
bye
Sun 11/4 at Philadelphia 8:15 pm
Sun 11/11 at NY Giants 4:15 pm
Sun 11/18 Washington 1:00 pm
Thu 11/22 NY Jets 4:15 pm
Thu 11/29 Green Bay 8:15 pm
Sun 12/9 at Detroit 1:00 pm
Sun 12/16 Philadelphia 4:15 pm
Sat 12/22 at Carolina 8:15 pm
Sun 12/30 at Washington 1:00 pm

Well it's not Dallas' fault that the Giants and Eagles are NOT good this year (it's not like this is the dopes that make up Rutgers' moronic schedule are here)... Washington will be a test, Green Bay is the day after Thanksgiving, Minnesota and Detroit can be pains in the neck... the post-bye schedule looked a LOT tougher before the season unfolded... and maybe some of this is Dallas is this much better then the NFC right now... makes the rest look bad!

But then again I got laughed at for saying 12-4 this year?? Remember that ??? :P :koolaid:

#20 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,965 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:48 PM

20Bills-17Cowboys.
BOOK IT.

:hail: :lol:

Also...wanted to let any Dallas fans here who are thinking about/deciding to make the trek up to Buffalo to see the game....if you have never been there for a game after 4 PM...be warned....On the Bills site I post on, this is a name of a thread that is there...Over/Under for arrests at MNF game vs Cowboys, tiebraker is ejections....no joke, some Buffalo fans at the game are intolerable animals...so dont wear Dallas stuff if you are going to a game...pains me to say this because these idiots at the Buffalo games embarass a lot of us Bills fans...but I just wanted to throw this out there.

Truly, The Anti-Regier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users