#1 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,153 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:10 AM

Thank fvcking god...

WWE Champion John Cena has suffered a complete tear of his right pectoral tendon and is heading into surgery, according to noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews. Because of the seriousness of the injury, WWE officials will not allow Cena to compete this Sunday at No Mercy, and he will have no choice but to surrender the title.

#2 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,693 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:17 AM

you're nuts
this is a MAJOR blow to the WWE and the only guy with the star power to keep the belt AWAY from HHH :P

not to mention no credit to the guy for finishing a match with a TORN PEC muscle???

It's amazing how John Cena has become the George Bush of the WWE... people hate him because it's cool to hate him and no other real reason... his matches are solid EVERY time, his promos are top notch.. and it amazes me to see people say "I want Orton to win, Cena sucks and all his matches are the same" this moron said this WHILE ORTON WAS WORKING AN EIGHT MINUTE LONG HEADLOCK SPOT!!!

Raw is WAY better with Cena then WITHOUT!!!!! :rant:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#3 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:52 AM

Agree strongly with Crasher.

While it's nice that Cena didn't get injured until all the guys came back from suspension, his injury comes at the next-worst possible time, when people are trying to recover from the rapid-fire drug controversies that are rocking the "E". And yeah, Cena has learned to cut a Rock-like promo, and he's done okay in the ring. Bookers made him Superman because he moved merch almost as fast as it could be made in some cases. I don't fault the guy at all for it and I hope he gets better, and if they're looking for a scapegoat for this, Mr. Kennedy might get hosed.
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#4 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,153 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:40 AM

Ummm yeah his matches are about as solid as Vladimir Malakov on defense.

Let me some up a years worth of John Cenas matches and storylines...

He overcomes the odds yet again every month and part of that includes getting killed for the whole match and than coming back with 4 moves and winning. It's pathetic and predictable and not entertaining in the least bit.

It's fvcking boring and I am sick of it. I would love to never see a John Cena match or storyline ever again.

#5 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,693 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:06 PM

Let me some up a years worth of John Cenas matches and storylines...

He overcomes the odds yet again every month and part of that includes getting killed for the whole match and than coming back with 4 moves and winning. It's pathetic and predictable and not entertaining in the least bit.

It's fvcking boring and I am sick of it. I would love to never see a John Cena match or storyline ever again.

Wow, so you're telling me the writers suck..that's a REVELATION :P
I have WWE 24/7... and the difference in now and ten years ago.. NIGHT AND DAY
EVERY wrestler had his own storyline then and they all were treated as IMPORTANT

and at least John Cena doesn't come out and KICK WHAM PEDIGREE London and Kendrick for SAVING HIM !??!! Talk about boring and unneccesary.... or the total way HHH sh!t on a YEAR of Umage buildup in one beatdown.... and let's talk Mark Henry and the Oldertaker while we're at it... AS A WHOLE the WWE product is dull boring and unwatchable!! I watch Raw on DVR... you know how long it takes me to watch it?? 35 minutes

that's TELLING
and TNA is even WORSE now :argh: :argh:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#6 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:07 PM

TANANAN HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD BYEEEEEEEEEEE

YES , YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO fvckING LONG, LET EDGE COME BACK AND GET THAT fvckING CHAMPION ON RAW, VS ORTON VS KENNEDY VS HARDY!

TNANANANAN EHYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOD BYE!

Tna... Hummm...They had an 0.9.

That's just summs it. PacMan Jones ain't gonna give you high ratings, no. And Right now, they signed bunch of EX-WWE'S guys, and lot of them are pushing for the Titles. The strong thing that was about TNA, is all their wrestlers were talented, gave 110% of theirselves, and were unknown. Now, its all EX-WWE's who gets the titles shots, Samoa Joe wants to leave....Pacman Jones sucks big time for the mic(DOES HE EVER CHANGES HIS FACIAL FACE?)

DUDUE!
Posted Image

#7 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:18 PM

:lol: :rofl:

POD.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#8 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,693 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:47 PM

Malakhov did his job well in the 2000 cup run you know :P

Edge is not back till survivor series... the only saving grace is the guy who comes in might be Jericho, but it will only be a matter of time before whoever wins is HHH's little bitch :angry:

#9 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:53 PM

noo not the dr. of thuganomics
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#10 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:36 PM

Malakhov did his job well in the 2000 cup run you know :P

Edge is not back till survivor series... the only saving grace is the guy who comes in might be Jericho, but it will only be a matter of time before whoever wins is HHH's little bitch :angry:

I hate when HHH is a baby face. He's undefeatable. He should be A HEEL, in which he's one of the best, along with EDGE.

I would rather see Orton,Kennedy,Hardy,Venis than HHH as the CHAMP.

Jericho..Returns..OH BOY, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT HAPPEN!(Well, there was a code in raw, of jericho coming back.)
Posted Image

#11 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,902 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:52 AM

I would like to see the retun of Coco B Ware. He was one of my favorites. And the Honky Tonk Man.

#12 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:02 PM

Thank God, now I could watch wrestling again. Hopefully they could bring back the WWE championship instead of the spinner!!
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#13 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,153 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 03:04 PM

This is why Randy Orton rules...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Satans Hockey, 14 October 2007 - 03:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users