7 replies to this topic

#1 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:23 AM

Is it just me, or is the calendar button in the wrong spot? It's bugging me, damnit! :rant:

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:35 AM

Son of a... ! :rant:

Last night I put the chat room button back (it got lost during the upgrade) and the chat room info at the bottom of the main forum page. There was an issue with the calendar button moving around to the next row but I could've sworn I fixed that. Bugger!

*goes to look at it now*
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:46 AM

Thanks Rowdy, much better :wub:

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#4 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:46 AM

'k, so, either the board stuck an old CSS file in there or our respective caches weren't up to date, but it's all good now.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

#5 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 03:16 PM

I'm running Firefox and its still popping down from the Home button all the time.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#6 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 03:54 PM

I'm running Firefox and its still popping down from the Home button all the time.

Your cache hasn't replaced the CSS (the file that defines the site's style) with the most updated version. Hold down Control and either hit the Refresh button or F5 (whichever method you usually use to refresh a page); that should force Firefox to grab everything fresh again.

#7 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 03:57 PM

Your cache hasn't replaced the CSS (the file that defines the site's style) with the most updated version. Hold down Control and either hit the Refresh button or F5 (whichever method you usually use to refresh a page); that should force Firefox to grab everything fresh again.

Thanks worked perfectly.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#8 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 05:47 PM

RD, can't you just deal!

Earlier the button kept moving from the end to under Home but now it seems to have stayed where it's supposed to.

So...what's the link for chat?
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users