84 replies to this topic

#21 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,762 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:40 AM

The Redskins were 2-0 and the Eagles were picked by many to do better than your overrated team.

I can't wait till we beat you and have Romo for lunch.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#22 Senators Advocate

Senators Advocate

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:41 AM

again all signs point to a Green Bay romp

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

but somehow just watch (Da Bears) win this game!

That's better.
Go Sens Go!!
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Polish God and first ever Sen Peter Sidorkiewicz and his severely underrated 4 game stint with Your New Jersey Devils.
2008 Philadelphia Phillies: World fvcking Champions!!

#23 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:29 AM

The Redskins were 2-0 and the Eagles were picked by many to do better than your overrated team.

Your annoyances (and boy they are obvious here) only fuel my enjoyment further... but my only concerns are of Monday Night and what happens there... worry more about Left Arm Chad looking like Joe Montana Sunday sir!! B )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#24 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,892 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:35 AM

What are you lookin for with that bs? The Giants lost to the Cowboys when the Cowboys were without Pro-Bowlers Greg Ellis and Terrence Newman on defense... add those two PLUS Tank Johnson on defense, and Eli doesn't have a feild day. Now go to the offense, where Terry Glenn will probably be ready. Your porous defense couldn't stop the Boys with Patrik Crayton and Sam Hurd as the other recievers, what the hell are you going to do with Glenn?! See the cowboys have so many options here- Run both Glenn and T-O on deep goes, and have Witten sit in your wide open middle of the feild, or maybe run TO to the middle of the feild to draw single coverage on Glenn, or vice versa... the oppertunities are just absolutely everywhere! You think because the RedSkins wrapped up that game to you, and because you beat the Eagles practice squad you are hot sh!t and can beat the Cowboys.

Edited by Martysb3tt3r, 06 October 2007 - 08:37 AM.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#25 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:45 AM

Derek's just projecting his bitter Yankee fan vinegar on our parade... don't worry about it buddy :evil:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#26 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 26,901 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:04 AM

The Giants are without question a better team now than they were on Week 1. If they played the Cowboys now, they would likely be 4 or 5 point underdogs at home. However, the Cowboys are a touch overrated as well.

Edited by Triumph, 06 October 2007 - 09:05 AM.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#27 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,915 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 11:57 AM

Wow...2 wins against mediocre teams, and one team that was without its star RB and now the trash talking begins..wow..

Dallas is overrated...who is even rated then??? What team is any good in the NFL then???

Edited by LOTCB, 06 October 2007 - 11:59 AM.

#28 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,667 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:03 PM

This one's just screaming for an avatar bet...then again Derek's still paying up on his last one I guess :lol:

I hope the Giants look ahead to the Cowboys, the Giant-Jet game could be the highlight of the Jet season (well behind Spygate) :P
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#29 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,762 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 07:03 PM

What are you lookin for with that bs? The Giants lost to the Cowboys when the Cowboys were without Pro-Bowlers Greg Ellis and Terrence Newman on defense... add those two PLUS Tank Johnson on defense, and Eli doesn't have a feild day. Now go to the offense, where Terry Glenn will probably be ready. Your porous defense couldn't stop the Boys with Patrik Crayton and Sam Hurd as the other recievers, what the hell are you going to do with Glenn?! See the cowboys have so many options here- Run both Glenn and T-O on deep goes, and have Witten sit in your wide open middle of the feild, or maybe run TO to the middle of the feild to draw single coverage on Glenn, or vice versa... the oppertunities are just absolutely everywhere! You think because the RedSkins wrapped up that game to you, and because you beat the Eagles practice squad you are hot sh!t and can beat the Cowboys.

Spoken like an obnoxious self-centered Cowgirls fan. You got to be nuts not to realize that it takes time to adjust under a new system. And last I checked, you can't match our defensive line. Strahan, Umenyiora, Tuck and Kiwanuka will eat Romo for lunch next time.

And you can cite whoever you want on your overrated D. I guarantee Eli lights it up again. Plus we'll have Jacobs back along with Ward.

If you're going to point to the Giants having an edge over the Westbrook-less Eagles which they did, what about all the Bears that went down in the first half against the Cowboys? Do you honestly believe they would've won by as much as they did? Grossman also took them right out of the game.

Didn't Dallas also beat Miami? Yeah. Real tough.

We'll see how much smack you talk when you lose.

P.S. I will put whatever avatar Crasher wants on the line.

Wow...2 wins against mediocre teams, and one team that was without its star RB and now the trash talking begins..wow..

Dallas is overrated...who is even rated then??? What team is any good in the NFL then???

This coming from my buddy who is eyeing the Cowboys and ready to annoint Trent Edwards as second coming. :lol:

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#30 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:03 PM

Spoken like an obnoxious self-centered Cowgirls fan. You got to be nuts not to realize that it takes time to adjust under a new system. And last I checked, you can't match our defensive line. Strahan, Umenyiora, Tuck and Kiwanuka will eat Romo for lunch next time.

And you can cite whoever you want on your overrated D. I guarantee Eli lights it up again. Plus we'll have Jacobs back along with Ward.
If you're going to point to the Giants having an edge over the Westbrook-less Eagles which they did, what about all the Bears that went down in the first half against the Cowboys? Do you honestly believe they would've won by as much as they did? Grossman also took them right out of the game.
Didn't Dallas also beat Miami? Yeah. Real tough.

We'll see how much smack you talk when you lose.
P.S. I will put whatever avatar Crasher wants on the line.
This coming from my buddy who is eyeing the Cowboys and ready to annoint Trent Edwards as second coming. :lol:

and yet I still dislike Iggles fans more than Giants fans :)
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#31 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:40 PM

you know what... Dallas fans.. time to take the high road and let the next five weeks of average Giants football speak for itself (since Derek likes the words better)... he's been hugging the buck toothed teddy bear a wee bit too tight :)

we'll talk more IF it matters down the road!

#32 Dadds

Dadds

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:43 PM

i hate dalas i waiting them to play a team thats good.
"I think I'm going to become a Devils fan so they start never winning again." A sad flyers fan

"**** this. NJ might as well be allowed to build a brick wall in front of the net and let Marty sit on the bench. Would be no difference" A sad penguins fan

#33 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,762 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:56 PM

you know what... Dallas fans.. time to take the high road and let the next five weeks of average Giants football speak for itself (since Derek likes the words better)... he's been hugging the buck toothed teddy bear a wee bit too tight :)

we'll talk more IF it matters down the road!

You and the other Cowgirl fans seem to believe nobody can beat your team. I hate Dallas fans more than I hate your team.

#34 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:08 PM

You and the other Cowgirl fans seem to believe nobody can beat your team. I hate Dallas fans more than I hate your team.

Derek your hate gives me tears of joy :)

I expect them to lose to New England (hell I picked them as 12-4.. that's still 4 losses isn't it??)... really you are seriously taking the bitter fan pill a little too far... it's not healthy

so far in each and every comment comeback and analysis I've made about your team I've KEPT IT to ON the field stuff and game performances and LEGITIMATE game analysis... and I'll keep it that way... but if all you got is fan comments (and Giant fans SHOULD talk... I still hear the ever cleverless Romo the ++++ or fumble jokes, y'all ain't no better)

so really...
get off the high horse
lose the bitter pills

I've been through some BRUTAL sh!t in my 26 years of Dallas Cowboy fandom go I DESERVE SOME fvckING SLACK FOR BEING HAPPY ABOUT MY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#35 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,762 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:42 PM

Derek your hate gives me tears of joy :)

I expect them to lose to New England (hell I picked them as 12-4.. that's still 4 losses isn't it??)... really you are seriously taking the bitter fan pill a little too far... it's not healthy

so far in each and every comment comeback and analysis I've made about your team I've KEPT IT to ON the field stuff and game performances and LEGITIMATE game analysis... and I'll keep it that way... but if all you got is fan comments (and Giant fans SHOULD talk... I still hear the ever cleverless Romo the ++++ or fumble jokes, y'all ain't no better)

so really...
get off the high horse
lose the bitter pills

I've been through some BRUTAL sh!t in my 26 years of Dallas Cowboy fandom go I DESERVE SOME fvckING SLACK FOR BEING HAPPY ABOUT MY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just like to razz ya. Your team is good. I just hate how much they're talked about in the media. And hey. It's not like they blew my team out.

That all said, I am very concerned about tomorrow's game cause Mangini will have that team ready to play.

The Giants better be prepared.

#36 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:51 AM

I just like to razz ya. Your team is good. I just hate how much they're talked about in the media. And hey. It's not like they blew my team out.

That all said, I am very concerned about tomorrow's game cause Mangini will have that team ready to play.

The Giants better be prepared.

Really?? Unless you are actually down in TX the only good thing from the media you'll hear is when they talk about all of the 4-0 teams....the NFL and surrounding media, especially ESPN, is infatuated with the Patriots and then Payton Manning, in that order....the Cowboys might have been media darlings in the past but that has long since past...the teams we have faced have a combined 3 wins...that's what I constantly hear...yet no one seems to mention the "Super Bowl favorite" Patriots teams they've faced have a combined 4 wins.....
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#37 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 03:07 PM

Steelers won 21-0
Posted Image

#38 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 03:22 PM

Patriots were ABSOLUTELY awful this week. Brutal. Brutal. Brutal. Three-and-out. Three-and-out. Three-and-out. That was the worst that I've seen Tom Brady... well... almost ever. The offense was absolutely disgusting.

34-17 final, New England, snapping their streak of games won by 20 points or more....
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#39 Mike441

Mike441

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 03:35 PM

big win for the Giants, i can see them going 6-2 before their bye

#40 Shapeshift

Shapeshift

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 03:41 PM

big win for the Giants, i can see them going 6-2 before their bye

They had a MONSTER second half. It seemed as if the first half they were determined to hand the game to the Jets. The Jets are going nowhere fast with Chad. I really can't believe that the Giants running game hasn't lost a step since Tiki's departure.
..Lost in S-S-So-South Jersey....since 2004
Eagles and Flyers and Phillies...OH MY!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users