#1 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 12:14 PM

Jet fans!! Hear me now!!!

We know how you feel about most teams in the league and the pain and suffering you carry around like you're Buffalo Sports fans and how it serves you well....

we here in Cowboy Nation understand that and can sympathize... and we understand who you are and what your rivalries are all about... we share your hate of the Giants and their ways... and you too can do us a favor and extinguish the Eagles this weekend... and we know all about your LEGENDARY HATRED of... this week's Cowboys opponents... the New England Patriots.... so we have a proposition for you.... for ONE WEEKEND ONLY.... the Cowboy Nation.. invites you along... join the ride... HOP ON THE BANDWAGON... get a little Romo-Mania, cheer for the Folk Hero... embrace Terrell Owens and his goofy antics... rejoice as Marian Barber jumps into the End Zone... come together with America's Team and join and embrace with us as we all root on the demise of the HATED New England Patriots and Bill Belichicken's Scumbag ways.... welcome aboard... plenty of room for ya... and let me be the FIRST to welcome you aboard !!!! :)

(man I only wish I could see how much this must be infuriating Derek :evil: )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#2 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 12:20 PM

You know I am COMPLETELY on board with ANYONE beating Belicheat and the New England Pats! A great team no doubt, but a bunch of dirty cheats....

Steinbach felt Vrabel purposely dived at the knees of rookie tackle Joe Thomas' legs with 11 seconds remaining on a play that was stopped when Browns quarterback Derek Anderson spiked the ball.

"It was uncalled for," Steinbach said.

The Patriots were leading by 17 when Anderson took the snap and fired the ball into the ground. Most players stopped immediately, but as Thomas backpedalled, Vrabel, who may not have heard the whistle, kept rushing the quarterback and fell at the first-round draft pick's legs, knocking him back and tripping up Anderson.

Steinbach thought Vrabel's move was deliberate.

"To dive for a guy's knees like that?" he said. "And almost take out the quarterback? When the game is already over with?"

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#3 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,073 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 12:34 PM

Being a Dolphins fan, I'm inviting myself on this journey as well. Get 'er done, Dallas.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#4 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:03 PM

Amazing that Bills and Dolphins fans are the first two to post here :lol:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#5 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:26 PM

As a Steeler fan,

Cowboys has to win the fvcking game.

CHEATERS!
Posted Image

#6 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:38 PM

I respect New England and Belichek. The "spygate" stuff is just grossly overrated and insignificant.

The only difference between the Pats and the rest of the teams in the NFL is that NE was too arogant and got caught. Otherwise, no difference.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#7 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 02:03 PM

Boy Crasher. This thread really panned out. :lol:

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#8 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 02:21 PM

hey I've converted two already :evil:

hell one is giving up her Chad Pennington jersey and will gladly accept a Cowboys Keyshawn Jersey from me tonight to PROUDLY wear at Sun Tavern on Sunday... now see if I was really going for the kill I'd say I do better with women while with someone then you're doing single :evil:... but I'm not going there :whistling: )

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#9 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:05 PM

Lets go COWBOYS!! I can't wait for Super Bowl XLI.5 this Sunday!

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#10 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,207 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:19 PM

Eh, the Patriots basically became the first team to lock up a division after a month so I don't really care except to the extent I do want to see them lose at some point so they don't go 19-0 (preferably against the Colts in case home-field is on the line).

And I could use a good performance by Romo for my other fantasy league - though I somehow got 100+ points and won last week in spite of his six turnovers :lol:
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#11 South Jersey Devs Fan

South Jersey Devs Fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:51 PM

Well as the first actual JETS fan to reply -- I'm IN. I actually like Romo, hate the f-in Pats, can't stand the Eagles fans even more than their crappy team, and like the premise of this thread. Can I get a J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS (even if you have to whisper it...)

and so what if I'm 2 days late..... :whistling:

Edited by South Jersey Devs Fan, 11 October 2007 - 02:51 PM.

Posted Image
"Martin Brodeur is the gold standard of goaltending -- the model of character, consistency and commitment to the craft. A champion. A winner above all.

"It is difficult to imagine any player who is more universally, and deservedly, respected. The National Hockey League is extremely proud of Martin, his historic achievement and his enduring contribution to our game."

#12 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:57 PM

Well as the first actual JETS fan to reply -- I'm IN. I actually like Romo, hate the f-in Pats, can't stand the Eagles fans even more than their crappy team, and like the premise of this thread. Can I get a J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS (even if you have to whisper it...)

Not at all... you're plenty early since the game ain't till Sunday B )

Come on... come ALL... join in!!!! :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

#13 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,217 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:58 PM

I dont root for football anymore, i just root for my fantasy team.. Probably wont ever cheer for the Jets unless they get a better team

Edited by nmigliore, 11 October 2007 - 02:58 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#14 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:16 PM

*Whispers very quietly "J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS"

LETS GO BOYS!!!! TONY TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!

Posted Image

#15 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:28 PM

Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!! Kill'em!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#16 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:44 PM

Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!! Kill'em!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

SCREW YOU!!!

:P
Posted Image

#17 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:48 PM

:rofl:

#18 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:03 PM

:rofl:

:rant: SCREW YOU DEREK FELIXTHECAT!!

:P
Posted Image

#19 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,996 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:17 PM

I'm a Jets fan

indifferent towards the Eagles though.

I kinda like the Cowboys, hate Owens but love to watch Romo play.

Edited by '7', 11 October 2007 - 05:18 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#20 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:38 PM

I'm a Jets fan

indifferent towards the Eagles though.

I kinda like the Cowboys, hate Owens but love to watch Romo play.

That sounds like every Jets fan i know.. they all like Romo, respect Romo, and even cheer for Romo... but they would cheer just as loud if Terrell Owens were ran over by a bus.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users