JET FANS UNITE!!

CRASHER

Jet fans!! Hear me now!!!

We know how you feel about most teams in the league and the pain and suffering you carry around like you're Buffalo Sports fans and how it serves you well....

we here in Cowboy Nation understand that and can sympathize... and we understand who you are and what your rivalries are all about... we share your hate of the Giants and their ways... and you too can do us a favor and extinguish the Eagles this weekend... and we know all about your LEGENDARY HATRED of... this week's Cowboys opponents... the New England Patriots.... so we have a proposition for you.... for ONE WEEKEND ONLY.... the Cowboy Nation.. invites you along... join the ride... HOP ON THE BANDWAGON... get a little Romo-Mania, cheer for the Folk Hero... embrace Terrell Owens and his goofy antics... rejoice as Marian Barber jumps into the End Zone... come together with America's Team and join and embrace with us as we all root on the demise of the HATED New England Patriots and Bill Belichicken's Scumbag ways.... welcome aboard... plenty of room for ya... and let me be the FIRST to welcome you aboard !!!! :)

(man I only wish I could see how much this must be infuriating Derek :evil: )

You know I am COMPLETELY on board with ANYONE beating Belicheat and the New England Pats! A great team no doubt, but a bunch of dirty cheats....

Steinbach felt Vrabel purposely dived at the knees of rookie tackle Joe Thomas' legs with 11 seconds remaining on a play that was stopped when Browns quarterback Derek Anderson spiked the ball.

"It was uncalled for," Steinbach said.

The Patriots were leading by 17 when Anderson took the snap and fired the ball into the ground. Most players stopped immediately, but as Thomas backpedalled, Vrabel, who may not have heard the whistle, kept rushing the quarterback and fell at the first-round draft pick's legs, knocking him back and tripping up Anderson.

Steinbach thought Vrabel's move was deliberate.

"To dive for a guy's knees like that?" he said. "And almost take out the quarterback? When the game is already over with?"

hey I've converted two already :evil:

hell one is giving up her Chad Pennington jersey and will gladly accept a Cowboys Keyshawn Jersey from me tonight to PROUDLY wear at Sun Tavern on Sunday... now see if I was really going for the kill I'd say I do better with women while with someone then you're doing single :evil:... but I'm not going there :whistling: )

Eh, the Patriots basically became the first team to lock up a division after a month so I don't really care except to the extent I do want to see them lose at some point so they don't go 19-0 (preferably against the Colts in case home-field is on the line).

And I could use a good performance by Romo for my other fantasy league - though I somehow got 100+ points and won last week in spite of his six turnovers :lol:

Well as the first actual JETS fan to reply -- I'm IN. I actually like Romo, hate the f-in Pats, can't stand the Eagles fans even more than their crappy team, and like the premise of this thread. Can I get a J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS (even if you have to whisper it...)

and so what if I'm 2 days late..... :whistling:

Edited by South Jersey Devs Fan

Well as the first actual JETS fan to reply -- I'm IN. I actually like Romo, hate the f-in Pats, can't stand the Eagles fans even more than their crappy team, and like the premise of this thread. Can I get a J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS (even if you have to whisper it...)

and so what if I'm 2 days late..... :whistling:

Not at all... you're plenty early since the game ain't till Sunday B )

Come on... come ALL... join in!!!! :thumbsup:

fullj.getty-75557897rs019_dallas_cowboy.jpg

fullj.getty-75557897rs009_dallas_cowboy.jpg

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

hummm... I can't root for Dallas loll, bet 10$ with a Friend on the PATs...

Sorry , :(:(:(:(

Ah it's ok... be sure to pay up like a man... and you of COURSE were so confident you're giving him the 6.5 points in the spread right ??? B )

Ah it's ok... be sure to pay up like a man... and you of COURSE were so confident you're giving him the 6.5 points in the spread right ??? B )

Nope, I proposed him a -5.5 Pats Spread and he told me "nah,,,Dude, we're friends, we just need to get the bet."

I was like...."sure, ok 10$.

And of course Crasher I'll pay..He's one of my best friends so,.,.Losing a friend(a best one) for..10$? That's making no sense at all ;)