27 replies to this topic

#21 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:55 PM

hummm... I can't root for Dallas loll, bet 10$ with a Friend on the PATs...

Sorry , :(:(:(:(
Posted Image

#22 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:01 PM

hummm... I can't root for Dallas loll, bet 10$ with a Friend on the PATs...
Sorry , :(:(:(:(

Ah it's ok... be sure to pay up like a man... and you of COURSE were so confident you're giving him the 6.5 points in the spread right ??? B )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#23 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:10 PM

Ah it's ok... be sure to pay up like a man... and you of COURSE were so confident you're giving him the 6.5 points in the spread right ??? B )

Nope, I proposed him a -5.5 Pats Spread and he told me "nah,,,Dude, we're friends, we just need to get the bet."

I was like...."sure, ok 10$.

And of course Crasher I'll pay..He's one of my best friends so,.,.Losing a friend(a best one) for..10$? That's making no sense at all ;)
Posted Image

#24 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:15 PM

no point spread?
that's still a ball-less bet regardless :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#25 South Jersey Devs Fan

South Jersey Devs Fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 12:00 PM

That sucked. :angry:
Posted Image
"Martin Brodeur is the gold standard of goaltending -- the model of character, consistency and commitment to the craft. A champion. A winner above all.

"It is difficult to imagine any player who is more universally, and deservedly, respected. The National Hockey League is extremely proud of Martin, his historic achievement and his enduring contribution to our game."

#26 bostondevil11

bostondevil11

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 12:09 PM

This worked out real well, eh? :giggle:

#27 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 06:39 PM

This worked out real well, eh? :giggle:

See it was my own dumb fault for getting the Jets involved and their no-armed QB pathetic losing ways :P

won't happen again!! :rant:

#28 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,873 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:18 PM

:rofl:

Edited by Derek21, 16 October 2007 - 12:18 PM.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users