#1 BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:36 PM

FOUND/THANKS

Edited by BenedictGomez, 30 October 2007 - 09:30 AM.

#2 BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 12:41 PM

Just a bump post so this doesnt fall off.

I'm still looking for someone to split my seasons, as I've had a few nibbles, but no bites. GO DEVILS!!!!!

#3 JerseyGirl71

JerseyGirl71

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:14 AM

Just a bump post so this doesnt fall off.

I'm still looking for someone to split my seasons, as I've had a few nibbles, but no bites. GO DEVILS!!!!!

So very tempting.. but I'm just not sure I'd make it that many games since I live out in Morris County.. still not even sure how I'm getting there in general.. prob light rail out of Bloomfield but even that will be a nuisance. If I knew someone who would absolutely go with me I'd truly give it some thought!

Good Luck!
New Jersey Devils Hockey Fans Meetup Group
http://www.meetup.co...ls-Hockey-Fans/
Come join us!

#4 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 01:51 PM

Try posting on HF Boards too. They have alot of fans there too.

#5 NJDevsFireOnIce

NJDevsFireOnIce

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 01:55 PM

yes hf boards...try there...i would LOVE to split it with you but my father is getting season tickets. If he for some reason doesnt I'll let you know and maybe we can work something out...but i'd keep on looking for someone else since my dad is set on getting the tickets when we visit the arena on sunday

oh p.s. i would be able to do the whole "game draft" im an underage baby...i wont be of age until july. boooooooo haha maybe a sodi pop?!

Edited by NJDevsFireOnIce, 18 October 2007 - 01:57 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Lazy

#6 BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:16 AM

yes hf boards...try there...i would LOVE to split it with you but my father is getting season tickets. If he for some reason doesnt I'll let you know and maybe we can work something out...but i'd keep on looking for someone else since my dad is set on getting the tickets when we visit the arena on sunday
oh p.s. i would be able to do the whole "game draft" im an underage baby...i wont be of age until july. boooooooo haha maybe a sodi pop?!

Hah! Yeah, the point of the "game draft" is simply to give the person who is buying the games the tickets!

#7 BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:11 PM

Hah! Yeah, the point of the "game draft" is simply to give the person who is buying the games the tickets!

Bump.

Still looking for a 50:50 partner for these.

BG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users