63 replies to this topic

#61 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:46 PM

No respect I tell ya. That's like saying the Cowboys would lose to almost anyone without TO and Witten. :lol:
Young is tough. He'll be back. Captain Kerry is scary. :rofl:
Man, that performance by Peterson was unreal. He's the real deal.
I think the Skins are good but don't you question their staff sometimes?

I'm just GIVING the respect to the Redskins... remember as a Cowboys fan that is tougher to do :P
and you can make a case Dallas IS doing it without a key guy in Terry Glenn

he may be tough but is it worth it to over-push the season to hurry him for one game... I know he's the next McNair but let's NOT hurry to have him burnt out!!

Peterson is scary good... and he's NEXT on the list... oi vey!!!!

I question the Redskins about a lot of things... but look at Herm... somehow he has the Chiefs at .500 too...but the way the Skins are set up... who you gonna throw to ... Brandon Lloyd?? :lol:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#62 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:29 PM

2.Pats- didn't play great Sunday but got away with it. Where's the run attack?

Out injured.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#63 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,113 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:43 PM

Crash, how dare you make fun of David Carr without mentioning the haircut as well. There are more than 4 teams over .500. Add the Panthers as well.

And Derek...the Giants are not that good. They beat the Falcons on MNF. That isn't a trap game if it is played on Monday Night but they might be better than the Skins. It is hard to say at this point.

Edited by devilsrule33, 16 October 2007 - 01:43 PM.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#64 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:32 PM

Crash, how dare you make fun of David Carr without mentioning the haircut as well. There are more than 4 teams over .500. Add the Panthers as well.

I get so obsessed with how much of a puss he looks with those damn gloves on ... I tend to ignore the rest!!!

there's 6 in the NFC... oops B )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users