12 replies to this topic

#1 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,932 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 09:07 AM

I just got this email and I shall be attending. It's only for people with some sort of season ticket plans because you need your account number to sign up but you can bring as many guests as you want. I'm excited :boogie:

Special Pre-Opening Event
Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dear Ticket Holder:

Everyone is excited to be just days away from the opening of Prudential Center. We would like to invite our ticket holders to take an exclusive sneak peek of our new home.

Join us on Sunday, October 21st at Prudential Center from noon until 3 pm. This is a great opportunity to view your seats, see the building, and to win prizes. The coaching staff and current players will also be on hand.

We encourage you to bring along family, friends, and business associates who might be interested in becoming part of the Devilsí family of ticket holders. They will have the opportunity to take part in a Select-a-Seat program, which allows prospective customers to choose the best available seats.

This is an opportunity that Devils fans will not want to miss. Please register online by clicking this link to allow us to plan adequately...

http://devils.nhl.com/register.htm

If you have any questions, please contact a Customer Service Representative at (201) 939-6690.

We look forward to welcoming you to our new home and hope that you share in our enthusiasm as Opening Night quickly approaches.

Sincerely,

NEW JERSEY DEVILS

Edited by Satans Hockey, 14 October 2007 - 09:10 AM.

#2 pattyelias

pattyelias

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 09:34 AM

The bathrooms better be working cause it is highly likely that I will piss myself from all the excitement immediately after walking through the doors.

Edited by pattyelias, 14 October 2007 - 09:54 AM.

#3 nmadd

nmadd

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 09:47 AM

Very cool. I'm jealous of all of you!

The bathrooms better be working cause it is highly likely that I will piss myself from the excitement immediately walking through the doors.

:rofl:

#4 mcmorrowk

mcmorrowk

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:13 AM

[quote name='Satans Hockey' date='Oct 14 2007, 10:07 AM' post='526383']
I just got this email and I shall be attending. It's only for people with some sort of season ticket plans because you need your account number to sign up but you can bring as many guests as you want. I'm excited :boogie: ...
[/ quote]

You know, if you (or anybody else who got that email) would like to put me down as a guest for this event I would be very thankful.

I could even provide such a person with free parking at NJIT.

-Kevin

#5 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,932 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:19 AM

You know, if you (or anybody else who got that email) would like to put me down as a guest for this event I would be very thankful.

I could even provide such a person with free parking at NJIT.

-Kevin

I'm going to call and ask if you have to have the guests with you when you enter. It does say you can bring as many people as you want. So we could technically bring the whole NJDevs board :giggle:

#6 Amberite

Amberite

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:20 AM

Seriously speaking, would any ST holder be willing to bring me and 2 friends in as guests? We could meet you anywhere you wanted and as soon as we're inside you'd never have to hear from us again :P

We'd be happy to buy you a beer or anything like that too, if you wanted. We would just LOVE the opportunity to see this arena from inside before opening night. We've driven by it about 10 times during its construction just to see it. To see it from inside would be amazing.

#7 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,932 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:22 AM

oops.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 14 October 2007 - 12:11 PM.

#8 NJDevs26

NJDevs26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:34 AM

I have an account number but don't have a season ticket plan - at least not in my name anyway. I did click the link and filled out name, account number and two people going, what happens next, do they send you a confirmation e-mail or something?

#9 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,932 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:36 AM

I have an account number but don't have a season ticket plan - at least not in my name anyway. I did click the link and filled out name, account number and two people going, what happens next, do they send you a confirmation e-mail or something?

No idea I didn't sign up yet.

#10 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:48 AM

Ugh, I wish I could be there.

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#11 ilostpod

ilostpod

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 03:10 PM

Ugh, I wish I could be there.

I am going to call about getting an 8-game plan, hopefully I can stop by at this event to check everything out! If any plan holders find more information about guests and how they get in, please post!

Thanks!

#12 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 03:27 PM

just filled out the form. looking forward to see the seats :boogie:

#13 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,900 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 04:12 PM

I didn't get a confirmation or anything, just a "thanks for signing up" kind of deal on the page. So if you got that I think you're probably good.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users