6 replies to this topic

#1 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:31 PM

As I have mentioned before my bro covers many extreme sports events. He posted this latest picture from the latest competitions. Its kind of gross... if you scan through the little blog about it.. there is a link for a more close up version.... its pretty nasty... but I thought some of you crazy people may enjoy it!

http://www.robbrink....an-got-scalped/
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin’ cheeseburger dude!

#2 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:05 PM

Wow, thats intense. Tell him to send it to Scarred!

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#3 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:06 PM

Serves him right for being bald!

#4 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,469 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:16 PM

Stop bro' whoring. :P
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#5 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:24 PM

Wow, thats intense. Tell him to send it to Scarred!

Lol most of them have already been on scarred..well the non professionals... the professionals prob have so many tapes that could be used they wouldnt care.
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"

Tim O'Connor

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin’ cheeseburger dude!

#6 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:52 PM

Lol most of them have already been on scarred..well the non professionals... the professionals prob have so many tapes that could be used they wouldnt care.

True that. It seems that show is geared more towards the common man found on youtube. When I was being interviewed for my segment I asked the producer how many of the clips they found from youtube and he said 99% of them. :P

It seems like your bro has a pretty kick ass job! I'll have to keep an eye out for his other photos.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#7 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:58 PM

Ya - but like my bro posts all his videos he shoots for his job on youtube...so I am sure others do as well. He is friends with many amateur and pro skaters/bikers/snowboarders and says many have been on scarred.

When I first saw the show I asked how long till I see all your friends there... lol... it reminded me of when I was young and they would come home with their amateur skate videos showing horrible injuries.

:)

Tim O'Connor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users