#21 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:01 PM

hey Clown... can we call it the paternity bowl then ?? :D

If Baltimore (Willis 3) and Denver play (Henry 9) we can call it the Former Bills Paternity Bowl!

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#22 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:04 PM

The biggest thing about this week is that Vinny will still be undefeated when it is over.

Crash...Brady and the Pats always struggle in Miami. He has had his worse games as a pro in that stadium. Remember the crazy MNF game a few years back? I'm pretty interested to see what Lemon and Brown can do and if that defense can wake up Patriots should win by 20 though but for some weird reason...they don't play well in Miami.

I think Houston has Andre Johnson back so that should make he Titans game more interested. He is a top 5 NFL reciever.

On the surface, it appears the Pats will be undefeated this year, but IMO it is WAY too early to talk about that. Every team is human, and the Pats will probably slip 1-2 times before the end of the season.

I think Andre is doubtful this week devilsrule33...at least that is what I read earlier today.

Edited by LOTCB, 20 October 2007 - 01:04 PM.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#23 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,873 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:11 PM

Sadly Vinny's the only thing I have left to root for this season, well perhaps the Oregon kid QB if Mangini gets off his stubborn butt and plays him.

And of course I'm rooting against NE going 19-0 and winning the SB but realistically the only team with a CHANCE of beating them is the Colts. They are just loaded. Brady with an actual good receiving core should be illegal and they've been dominant defensively without Seymour and Harrison. Plus they are even more motivated because of all the nonsense around Spygate.

Edited by Hasan4978, 20 October 2007 - 01:12 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#24 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:52 PM

The biggest thing about this week is that Vinny will still be undefeated when it is over.

Crash...Brady and the Pats always struggle in Miami. He has had his worse games as a pro in that stadium. Remember the crazy MNF game a few years back? I'm pretty interested to see what Lemon and Brown can do and if that defense can wake up. The Patriots should win by 20 though but for some weird reason...they don't play well in Miami.

Vinny 2-0 for like the first time in his career... merely an indictment of how bad most of the NFL is!

I think the Dolphins sent a clear and obvious message to their team when they traded Chambers that it's NOT about this year... the offense is legendary level bad, and the defense let Cleveland put up a 40-burger on them... and you really think Belichicken is gonna let up on the only team that had an undefeated season??

I can't see it... I don't normally double digit favorites but Pats and the OVER in this one!!!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#25 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:40 AM

Teams that can stop the Pats:

Steelers,Colts....Eh...Ravens&?&(By a miracle?)

Steelers.l.. I doubt it.

Colts.... Yeah, why not?
Posted Image

#26 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,220 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:22 AM

Miami beats the Pats today, book it.

And I'm probably wrong, second guessing my pick less than 5 seconds after i make it isnt the smartest thing in the world.. :P

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#27 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,271 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 01:22 PM

Patriots will go for 70 today.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#28 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 01:44 PM

42-7...

Dolphins D is pathetic... Joey Porter is washed up, their Secondary has huge holes, Crowder is decent as a Linebacker, Zach Thomas is one of the positives in the DEF(Though, he's getting old.) Jason Taylor is the only one worth mentionning on the D-Line..Roth is Decent, Both DT'S are .... Bad.

Take to the OFF, 2QB's with no experience, a Poor O-line, Decent Wide Reiceivers..Poor TE'S position...

Ronnie Brown is shinning though.

I wonder if Cam will be gone at the end of the year...Seriously.
Posted Image

#29 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,323 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 02:14 PM

0-16 for Miami? Nah, they'll probably beat the Jets
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#30 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,856 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:00 PM

I think the Patriots showed their weakness today. It's their back-up QB.

They took the foot off the gas in the second half and made the score at least get to the not-total-embarrassment level.

What I don't mind is the offence taking the foot off the gas. But the defence just went home at half time.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#31 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:32 PM

I'm $melling the playoffs!!!! hahahahaha

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#32 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:32 PM

YAYYYY!!!

The Ratbirds lost vs the BILLS!

Now, if the Steelers wins tonight, they'll be 5-1.

And after, 2weeks of opposing RIVALS from our Divison... Bengals and the Ravens.

If we can win these two games... It'll be sooooo sweeeeeeeeeeettt.

GO JETS !!!

J-E-T-S , JETS,JETS,JETS!@!!
Posted Image

#33 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,223 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:05 PM

nice pennington, you are so clutch.. thank god Clemens is playing next week.. pennington brought nothing to this team but a decent attempt at a post-season run in his 2nd year or so.. now its Clemens' turn, well deserved too.. Oh yeah he also brought a bunch of injuries.

Edited by nmigliore, 21 October 2007 - 06:06 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#34 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,873 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:12 PM

nice pennington, you are so clutch.. thank god Clemens is playing next week.. pennington brought nothing to this team but a decent attempt at a post-season run in his 2nd year or so.. now its Clemens' turn, well deserved too.. Oh yeah he also brought a bunch of injuries.

Actually he brought THREE playoff appearances to this team, tied for the most in Jets history. One of those playoff runs he was playing with a damn torn rotator cuff and was still within a Brien miss (and conservative Herm playcalling) from going to the AFC Championship game. But I guess that - or one of the two division titles in this team's history doesn't matter to ungrateful Jet fans :rolleyes:

This is exactly why I want to see Chad sit. I'm just tired of all the b-tching and moaning. It's not Chad's fault this defense can't stop any NFL offense or the offensive line couldn't give him five seconds to throw the football in the fourth quarter :rant: That last INT came when the frigging game was just about over, 3rd and 11, no timeouts 65 yards from the endzone of course he was gonna heave the ball up and they'd jump a sideline route.

This TEAM is just not clutch. Bringing in Clemens is not going to fix that. Unless he can put up 30 points a game. Because that's what it's going to take to win games with this horsecrap defense :P

Edited by Hasan4978, 21 October 2007 - 06:13 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#35 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,223 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:38 PM

Yes i am an ungrateful Jets fan, i really cheer more for my fantasy team then such a sh!tty football as the Jets.. I didnt say anything about how many playoff runs he made, i said THE DECENT one that went to the AFC Championship game (i think it was, right?) vs the Raiders a few years ago.. I dont see how making the playoffs the other 2 times and losing in the 1st round is so successful
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#36 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:41 PM

I'm $melling the playoffs!!!! hahahahaha

You're smelling an excess of open bug fumigators and modelling glue my friend :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#37 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,220 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:08 PM

How bout them Cowboys?

Yay.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#38 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,449 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:01 AM

Actually he brought THREE playoff appearances to this team, tied for the most in Jets history. One of those playoff runs he was playing with a damn torn rotator cuff and was still within a Brien miss (and conservative Herm playcalling) from going to the AFC Championship game. But I guess that - or one of the two division titles in this team's history doesn't matter to ungrateful Jet fans :rolleyes:

This is exactly why I want to see Chad sit. I'm just tired of all the b-tching and moaning. It's not Chad's fault this defense can't stop any NFL offense or the offensive line couldn't give him five seconds to throw the football in the fourth quarter :rant: That last INT came when the frigging game was just about over, 3rd and 11, no timeouts 65 yards from the endzone of course he was gonna heave the ball up and they'd jump a sideline route.

This TEAM is just not clutch. Bringing in Clemens is not going to fix that. Unless he can put up 30 points a game. Because that's what it's going to take to win games with this horsecrap defense :P

Chad is a good QB on a young and inexperienced team. Trading Kendall killed their running game and got Chad to be uneasy in the pocket. I think Mangini is making Chad be the sacrificial lamb, not willing to put Clements behind the young line.

Chad can't play defense though, so what is the excuse there?
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#39 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,449 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:04 AM

YAYYYY!!!
The Ratbirds lost vs the BILLS!
Now, if the Steelers wins tonight, they'll be 5-1.

And after, 2weeks of opposing RIVALS from our Divison... Bengals and the Ravens.

If we can win these two games... It'll be sooooo sweeeeeeeeeeettt.

So much for your IF scenario. We need the bye week to watch how the Patroits can score more touchdowns in one game than we can in a season.

By the way, Congrats Clown you smoked us.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#40 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:16 AM

:giggle: :lol: :rofl: :hah: EAGLES linky

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users