272 replies to this topic

#201 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:49 AM

Cute pic guys. I didn't go because I would have been lost for a long, long time...
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#202 IAmCanadian27

IAmCanadian27

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:12 AM

Sorry I didn't go to the meet...my knee was hurting too much, I just couldn't make the walk.

Anyway, I saw Hasan, Petey, MadDog2020, puckrock, gordie, and I'm pretty sure IAC27 there.

Yeah, I think I saw you walk by me on the concourse.

The only other board member I saw was Crasher. My father was the one sitting with Paige by you. He told me all about betting your friend $1 to eat his nachos with the piece of confetti in it, yuck.
"He's got hockey strength, and he's one of those naturals. He's kind of a coach's dream. With some guys you have to keep repeating. With Paul, you point out something once and he picks it up."- Larry Robinson on Paul Martin

Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Scott Niedermayer & Keeper of Paul Martin

#203 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:16 AM

The only other board member I saw was Crasher. My father was the one sitting with Paige by you. He told me all about betting your friend $1 to eat his nachos with the piece of confetti in it, yuck.

It was silly sting... and we were grossed out by it even at football Sunday... Our bartender told him when he ordered nachos there he wasn't allowed to have any cause we don't serve silly string in a classy place like this!! :lol:

Yeah I was all over the upper level trying to get USED to the place!! :thumbsup:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#204 IAmCanadian27

IAmCanadian27

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:25 AM

It was silly sting... and we were grossed out by it even at football Sunday... Our bartender told him when he ordered nachos there he wasn't allowed to have any cause we don't serve silly string in a classy place like this!! :lol:

Yeah I was all over the upper level trying to get USED to the place!! :thumbsup:

OK, that's even nastier. And for only $1???
"He's got hockey strength, and he's one of those naturals. He's kind of a coach's dream. With some guys you have to keep repeating. With Paul, you point out something once and he picks it up."- Larry Robinson on Paul Martin

#205 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:48 AM

Somehow I just can't see Leeds getting a tattoo. :noclue:

Why? I used to be cool :rolleyes:

Had one since '85
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#206 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,582 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:02 AM

You were wearing a college jersey, right? Can't remember which...wanna say ND but I doubt it was that. Or maybe Michigan?

Edited by RD, 29 October 2007 - 09:02 AM.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#207 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:40 AM

OK, that's even nastier. And for only $1???

Brian is not only cheap but disgusting (hell he eats MCGRIDDLES :puke:)... and one day he'll see this thread and try to defend his awful cheap self... come on HIV... explain your racially-confused ass !!! :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#208 IAmCanadian27

IAmCanadian27

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:56 AM

You were wearing a college jersey, right? Can't remember which...wanna say ND but I doubt it was that. Or maybe Michigan?

Close. It was a Paul Martin University of Minnesota jersey. I think people tend to either find it really confusing or really cool, and come up to me to talk about it (three times last game).

#209 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,422 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:58 AM

Well I knew who everyone named -- I didn't know brodeurgirl30... and I don't know the two women on the end no one else can name.

I'm sad I missed you all :(

and you'd all know Crasher if you saw him -- he's one of those guys you see everywhere.. like the Lurker! I remember one game we were watching on TV -- my husband said there's *TheLurker* just as a joke... then she walked right through the screen -- we cracked up!

What's funny is both of you are very cool - not at all in your face (Crasher -- you just wish, I maintain I've NEVER seen you obnoxious -- Paige slammin' the glass now, THAT'S a whole other story :giggle: ).

I'm here for the party

#210 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:00 AM

and you'd all know Crasher if you saw him -- he's one of those guys you see everywhere.. like the Lurker! I remember one game we were watching on TV -- my husband said there's *TheLurker* just as a joke... then she walked right through the screen -- we cracked up!

What's funny is both of you are very cool - not at all in your face (Crasher -- you just wish, I maintain I've NEVER seen you obnoxious -- Paige slammin' the glass now, THAT'S a whole other story :giggle: ).

You do have 40 more games to take a crack at coming to you know B )

And I think there is an entire bar of patrons on football Sundays who will STAUNCHLY (like the word ? :P) Disagree with you never seeing me be truly obnoxious... then again my bartenders think like you do :boogie: :boogie:

so I'm like the Lurker ... but yet I post too much... awesomeness!!! :lol:

#211 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:15 AM

Proof

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#212 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,989 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:19 AM

I hate Jimmy Page.

(a golden cookie to those who get the reference...)

msi

#213 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:21 AM

Well I knew who everyone named -- I didn't know brodeurgirl30... and I don't know the two women on the end no one else can name.

I'm sad I missed you all :(

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :wacko: :wacko:

-------------------------------------------------

Theres always HoF night :whistling:

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#214 Bulletproof

Bulletproof

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:28 AM

Dang...I meant to swing by you guys during the intermission and say hey but I attempted to go from section 209 to the Fire Lounge and got completely turned around. I think I circumnavigated the arena twice in an attempt to get there. Not as easy as walking down to the concourse and making a left like it was at CAA. If you saw me, I was wearing the Bulletproof jersey, number 33 and I was with my friend who was wearing a homemade Vanbiesbrouck jersey.

Hope to see you all at another game!

Edited by Bulletproof, 29 October 2007 - 10:28 AM.

Posted Image

DevsCast: The latest and greatest Devils podcast on the Internet or my handle 'aint Bulletproof! Click Here to subscribe via iTunes or Click Here to download mp3 versions of the show. Perfect for wasting time at work!

#215 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:34 AM

Proof

Gimme some time on that one....it's a tall order.

PK were you at the game. I thought I saw you behind Daneyko while on TV.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#216 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:54 AM

Past tense? :P

I wish those two would identify themselves, or someone would identify them! Lets not remain anonymous now!

PK, was your daughter there? I thought someone standing in line in front of me looked like her but I'd have to see what she looked like to be sure.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#217 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:24 AM

I thought I saw you behind Daneyko while on TV.

That was F'ing ridiculous ! :angry: WTF those people were idiots .. I hope they change that and use a bouncer, it looked so white trash, here are Dano and whoever putting a spin on whatever and these people are making faces and telling their mom their on tv.
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#218 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:33 AM

That was F'ing ridiculous ! :angry: WTF those people were idiots .. I hope they change that and use a bouncer, it looked so white trash, here are Dano and whoever putting a spin on whatever and these people are making faces and telling their mom their on tv.

I didn't think I saw PK then. Earlier walking by and glancing towards the camers.

I agree, they have to nix that whole throng of morons one foot behind Dano and the Ranger fan doing their thing.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#219 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:23 PM

Had one since '85

Learn something new every day.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#220 brodeurgirl30

brodeurgirl30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:28 PM

I am second from the right on the front row, just to confirm it. My husband and I had a great time and was definitely cool to put faces with names. The place was awesome, food was great, and we enjoyed are time in NY as well. My husband said that we could make the trip up at least once a year. When I get a chance I will post my pics.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Brodeur's 2002 Olympic Gold Medal
The kisses on the back of Marty's mask
Travis Zajac

After Marty got so mad at his sons for throwing thunderstick packages onto the ice during a
Devils / Rangers game~
"I explained to them that by doing what they had done, they were basically acting like Rangers fans." ~Marty Brodeur - Beyond the Crease

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users