272 replies to this topic

#221 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:59 PM

I am second from the right on the front row, just to confirm it. My husband and I had a great time and was definitely cool to put faces with names. The place was awesome, food was great, and we enjoyed are time in NY as well. My husband said that we could make the trip up at least once a year. When I get a chance I will post my pics.

What state do you and your husband live in?

Learn something new every day.

Remember, that was when I used to be cool.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#222 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:48 PM

Don't you do the art?

Or am I not getting it?

Send pix when you get it.

yea but i dunno if i'm gonna do this one on myself, i think my friend marie migh do it i'll post it as soon as i have it :)

#223 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:18 PM

It was nice to meet everyone(though I only really meet G9 Sammy and Sweets :rant: stupid escalators)

Gordie I was expecting to see you propped up in the corner or something :lol:

--------------------------------------

BTW Sammy was El D there?? I assumed you came with him but :noclue:

or did I miss him

Edited by Devilish34, 29 October 2007 - 02:33 PM.

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#224 brodeurgirl30

brodeurgirl30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:05 PM

What state do you and your husband live in?

NC
Posted Image
Posted Image
Brodeur's 2002 Olympic Gold Medal
The kisses on the back of Marty's mask
Travis Zajac

After Marty got so mad at his sons for throwing thunderstick packages onto the ice during a
Devils / Rangers game~
"I explained to them that by doing what they had done, they were basically acting like Rangers fans." ~Marty Brodeur - Beyond the Crease

#225 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:08 PM

Here's the NJDev's crew at the board meet

Posted Image

Beauties! :koolaid: Sammy, did you make the trip with someone or by your lonesome?
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#226 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:09 PM

Nah i wasn't there. I was at my buddies 49th and didn't even get to watch in TV. Was Scott Stevens there? i haven't seen or read anythign about him...

I'm here for the party

#227 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:22 PM

Nah i wasn't there. I was at my buddies 49th and didn't even get to watch in TV. Was Scott Stevens there? i haven't seen or read anythign about him...

He took part in the ceremonial puck drop but didn't actually drop the puck (that was Vanderbeek)

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#228 ev0lemi

ev0lemi

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:23 PM

Stevens was there and mentioned by Rich Chere in the Ledger:

linky
Stevens was the Devils' 'Rock' before The Rock
Sunday, October 28, 2007

(edited to remove direct content)

Edited by ev0lemi, 05 November 2007 - 01:30 PM.

---
Keeper of the Red and Black, Parise's first NHL goal and the smoking section outside of gate D.
"If you are going to go the TMI route you may as well take every exit!" - sammyk!

#229 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:23 PM

Any sightings or stories? or just same old same old... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update lastone...or should you be alive?

I'm here for the party

#230 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,584 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:24 PM

Emi, I think I saw you. What section were you?

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#231 ev0lemi

ev0lemi

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:25 PM

Emi, I think I saw you. What section were you?

I was in 110, squished in row 5 for the first 2 periods and then i moved down to row 1 when people left in the 3rd. My weekend seats are in 228, but a friend hooked me up with a ticket near him for the opener.
---
Keeper of the Red and Black, Parise's first NHL goal and the smoking section outside of gate D.
"If you are going to go the TMI route you may as well take every exit!" - sammyk!

#232 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:26 PM

For one night, at least, No. 4 wished he could christen the Prudential Center with just one of his memorable open-ice hits.

I know how I wish he'd christened the ice... :saddevil: He's too old for you now right emi? :giggle:

I'm here for the party

#233 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:26 PM

It was nice to meet everyone(though I only really meet G9 Sammy and Sweets :rant: stupid escalators)

Gordie I was expecting to see you propped up in the corner or something :lol:
--------------------------------------

BTW Sammy was El D there?? I assumed you came with him but :noclue:

or did I miss him

Yah, I woulda been down there quicker if those damn escalators were running in both directions!

No, El D wasn't there.

Beauties! :koolaid: Sammy, did you make the trip with someone or by your lonesome?

By myself, used FF miles. Cheap flight! :evil:

Nah i wasn't there. I was at my buddies 49th and didn't even get to watch in TV.

You skipped for a 49th!? Not even 50! WTF woman? Oh and you didn't answer my question. :P
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#234 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,584 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:27 PM

I was in 110, squished in row 5 for the first 2 periods and then i moved down to row 1 when people left in the 3rd. My weekend seats are in 228, but a friend hooked me up with a ticket near him for the opener.

I think it was you then...it was around that vicinity on the concourse where I saw someone who looked a lot like you, if nothing else. Or, quite possibly, I'm crazy.

True story: El Diablo bought me a cookie once at a hockey game.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

#235 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:36 PM

No my daughter wasn't there... she was with us :evil:

El D totally ignored me at a hockey game once. That's the way it always goes with me. Crasher ignores me often.

I'm here for the party

#236 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,584 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:39 PM

No my daughter wasn't there... she was with us :evil:

El D totally ignored me at a hockey game once. That's the way it always goes with me. Crasher ignores me often.

I feel like I should have met you more times. I suppose technically twice: the first official board meet and then the River Rats/Phantoms game during the lockout. I still :wub: Sue for actually TAKING me to that game. Would you believe I'm still a bit embarrassed about that game? I hated having everyone see me with a friggen tube in my leg. I'm self-conscious when it comes to my knee.

#237 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:42 PM

One pens game Zam and I sat waiting for you to visit the whole game... we forgot where you were sitting so we sat around in our seats figuring you wouldn't show! and the Pens lost... that game sucked. It was fun and all but we were so freaking CRANKY!

I'm here for the party

#238 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,584 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:46 PM

One pens game Zam and I sat waiting for you to visit the whole game... we forgot where you were sitting so we sat around in our seats figuring you wouldn't show! and the Pens lost... that game sucked. It was fun and all but we were so freaking CRANKY!

I remember that. I'm pretty sure I forgot your section or something equally stupid on my part.

Please accept my most sincere apology.

#239 ev0lemi

ev0lemi

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:55 PM

I know how I wish he'd christened the ice... :saddevil: He's too old for you now right emi? :giggle:

I dunno PK...

he looked BEEYOOOTIFUL saturday night. I couldn't find a good pic but i captured this from the broadcast:
http://www.njdevs.co...66_76_45533.jpg

http://www.njdevs.co...66_76_74983.jpg

I think it was you then...it was around that vicinity on the concourse where I saw someone who looked a lot like you, if nothing else. Or, quite possibly, I'm crazy.

True story: El Diablo bought me a cookie once at a hockey game.

I'm pretty hard to miss. the hair is a dead give away. I want some of those 2man advantage stickers! I walk by the garden all the time and i could totally spam the place :D

that, and the circle ones would make awesome pasties (and yea, i'd wear 'em)
---

#240 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:58 PM

ok ok.... so I am indeed panting right now... I hate that I love his hair that short. I love short hair... i dont know why! my husband sure loves haircut night though. He looks great with it longer too... but my doesn't he look spiffy all CLEAN and stuff liked he'd smell like soap. thank you so much emi :giggle:

bet he thinks the cut was too short :P

Edited by Pepperkorn, 29 October 2007 - 05:59 PM.

I'm here for the party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users