272 replies to this topic

#241 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:08 PM

I think it was you then...it was around that vicinity on the concourse where I saw someone who looked a lot like you, if nothing else. Or, quite possibly, I'm crazy.

True story: El Diablo bought me a cookie once at a hockey game.

El D has some explaining to do.. Ive given him free tickets at least twice.. I never got a cookie :)
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin’ cheeseburger dude!

#242 ev0lemi

ev0lemi

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:11 PM

He looks great with it longer too... but my doesn't he look spiffy all CLEAN and stuff liked he'd smell like soap. thank you so much emi :giggle:

the players reduce me to a giggling idiot, i can't even IMAGINE meeting Stevens! I nearly choked when i got to meet Zach though he was kind of a bitch so that made me feel a little better. Cam was really sweet and approachable but Stevens? Stoic Scotty? I think i'd sooner run and hide if i saw him!

I love the short cut on him, the long stuff wasn't working for me. he looked too unkempt and i have such an idea of him being so neat and precise that it totally didn't work in my head.

ok this is descending into a Stevens is humpable thread.

on to things, like, how i snuck into the Ice lounge by total accident! I took the stairs from the upper concourse down and next thing i know, i'm standing in the Ice bar, with all this loaded people. And it was just as crowded and chaotic as the rest of the concourse was. I was too scattered to even get a drink :doh1:
---
Keeper of the Red and Black, Parise's first NHL goal and the smoking section outside of gate D.
"If you are going to go the TMI route you may as well take every exit!" - sammyk!

#243 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:16 PM

the players reduce me to a giggling idiot, i can't even IMAGINE meeting Stevens! I nearly choked when i got to meet Zach though he was kind of a bitch so that made me feel a little better. Cam was really sweet and approachable but Stevens? Stoic Scotty? I think i'd sooner run and hide if i saw him!

I love the short cut on him, the long stuff wasn't working for me. he looked too unkempt and i have such an idea of him being so neat and precise that it totally didn't work in my head.

ok this is descending into a Stevens is humpable thread.

on to things, like, how i snuck into the Ice lounge by total accident! I took the stairs from the upper concourse down and next thing i know, i'm standing in the Ice bar, with all this loaded people. And it was just as crowded and chaotic as the rest of the concourse was. I was too scattered to even get a drink :doh1:

Like RD I'm almost certain I saw you Saturday as well. Also at the Sunday open house last week too. You're right, you're not hard to miss :lol:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#244 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:01 PM

Crasher ignores me often.

But you can't ignore Crasher's velore pants.

I want some of those 2man advantage stickers! I walk by the garden all the time and i could totally spam the place :D

Plaster the place dammit.

"Don't forget," general manager Lou Lamoriello said, "in '95 we were building an arena in Nashville without anybody knowing."

Huh?

I never knew this.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#245 LA03

LA03

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:18 PM

Someone told me today that I look like I'm in a pissy mood most of the time--well sorry I'm not smiling all the time so if anyone ever sees me wandering around the Pru Center and I look like I'm a huge bitch I swear I'm not. :P

Ew, Zach was bitchy? and Cam seems like he'd be a fun person to hang out with.

I saw Scott Stevens in Blockbuster forever ago... I seriously must have been like 12 years old. I remember my Dad freaking out about it and my mom telling him to calm down. My parents did get me a Randy McKay autograph when they saw him in the Rascals comedy club that used to be in West Orange. I still have it--it's on a cocktail napkin. haha.

#246 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,606 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:19 PM

But you can't ignore Crasher's velore pants.

:blink: :noclue:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#247 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:11 PM

Someone told me today that I look like I'm in a pissy mood most of the time

My parents did get me a Randy McKay autograph when they saw him in the Rascals comedy club that used to be in West Orange. I still have it--it's on a cocktail napkin. haha.

Are you telling us The Look™ is gone!? :o

Frame that napkin!

:blink: :noclue:

So you like being ensconced in velvet...er velour?
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#248 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:25 PM

So you like being ensconced in velvet...er velour?

oops....velour..........I've never seen Crasher in jeans. They may be cords, but they look velour.

Don't give me this :noclue: What color were your pants Saturday? Don't lie.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#249 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,606 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:29 PM

oops....velour..........I've never seen Crasher in jeans. They may be cords, but they look velour.

Don't give me this :noclue: What color were your pants Saturday? Don't lie.

I had NO clue what the hell you were talking about??

Umm... I dunno... beige?? I guess??? :noclue:
I spend more time thinking about the JERSEY I am wearing anyway :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#250 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:32 PM

I had NO clue what the hell you were talking about??

Umm... I dunno... beige?? I guess??? :noclue:
I spend more time thinking about the JERSEY I am wearing anyway :P

haha. I'm having fun with you. Every time I see you at games your wearing tan cords. It just struck me funny.

No offense.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#251 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,606 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:35 PM

haha. I'm having fun with you. Every time I see you at games your wearing tan cords. It just struck me funny.

No offense.

psst... you know why... cause I wear them to work and I really don't care enough to change before the game??
my big secret is out... I'm a lazy bastard who could give a sh!t about his fashion sense :lol:

I really have no clue what i wore... I worry more about what I wear with the Cowboys stuff to keep the karma going !!

#252 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:45 PM

El D has some explaining to do.. Ive given him free tickets at least twice.. I never got a cookie :)

oh sheet now im in trouble .. you better not tell about the T either RD ... :rolleyes:
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. •• "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#253 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:47 PM

Leeds, Leeds, get out while you can, continuing on this path will be trauma for all! You are thinking and posting about CRASHER's pants way more then necessary! Abort! Abort!

I really have no clue what i wore...

That's OK, we don't care what you wore but 17,624 people are glad you wore something.

#254 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:52 PM

Leeds, Leeds, get out while you can, continuing on this path will be trauma for all! You are thinking and posting about CRASHER's pants way more then necessary! Abort! Abort!
That's OK, we don't care what you wore but 17,624 people are glad you wore something.

Told you I 'USED' to be cool. I'm officially done.

Thanks for pointing that out.

But wait.....wasn't it you that knew how to spell 'velour'?
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#255 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:54 PM

I spelled it wrong and the spell checker in Firefox underlined it so I corrected it. I originally spelled it like you did, velore. :noclue:

#256 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:58 PM

I spelled it wrong and the spell checker in Firefox underlined it so I corrected it. I originally spelled it like you did, velore. :noclue:

Sure, nice cover story.

***Leeds deflects a bizarre Crasher pants foray***
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#257 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:02 PM

Sure, nice cover story.

Sorry, your detective work won't find anything! :P

#258 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,606 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:02 PM

Trust me... I don't wanna see me naked either :P
That's a problem for the ladies!!!!

Told you I 'USED' to be cool. I'm officially done.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I feel cooler now not even knowing what it WAS !!!! B )

#259 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:03 PM

I feel cooler now not even knowing what it WAS !!!! B )

You don't know what velour is?

#260 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,606 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:08 PM

You don't know what velour is?

Seriously... not really
sounds like a ghetto style of blinds to me :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users