Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 12:03 PM

Here's the NJDev's crew at the board meet

Posted Image

Whadda group :boogie:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#142 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 12:34 PM

I spent the first break looking for then waiting for pizza....literally just made it back to our seats for the 2nd puck drop......damn it was busy. Have to say got treated really well by all the Devils fans (who knew there were so MANY ;) ). Met Sens Advocate at the Sens tunnel (hi...was nice to put a face to the name :) ). Taking the light rail in from Grove ST was easy as pie, NO trouble parking, all went smoothly.

Had a fun time, and you guys have a fantastic arena....enjoy it...I'll have piucs up sometime, just as soon as I get them off my memory stick (and eat some lunch).

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#143 eaglejelly

eaglejelly

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,215 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image

Who is who?

#144 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:17 PM

Who is who?

far right w/the horns is my wife Quaker34 then me

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#145 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,585 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:22 PM

I wasn't there, but I can make out most of 'em

Back row, left to right: ?, puckrock, Hasan, msweet, ?, sammy, D34
Front row, left to right: ?, gordie, Petey, ?, last1

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#146 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:24 PM

Posted Image

Who is who?

Lets see if I can name them...

First two on the left I have no idea...then it's Gordie with puckrock behind her, Hasan, PeteyNice, MSweet, dunno who is in front of Msweet, Triumph, me, D34 and wife, and lastonealive...am I right?
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#147 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:50 PM

Lets see if I can name them...

First two on the left I have no idea...then it's Gordie with puckrock behind her, Hasan, PeteyNice, MSweet, dunno who is in front of Msweet, Triumph, me, D34 and wife, and lastonealive...am I right?

Sounds right. I'm thinking the two to the far left are JerseyGirl71 and...nuts, I don't know. The one to the left of me (im far right in front) is Brodeurgirl30, I think.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.

#148 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:51 PM

Yah, I knew one of them was Brodeurgirl30 but didn't know which. G9 rattled off their names but went so fast I didn't know who she was pointing at! :P

#149 Senators Advocate

Senators Advocate

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:03 PM

Met Sens Advocate at the Sens tunnel (hi...was nice to put a face to the name :) ).

Likewise. How were the sightlines from the $25 seats? They may be what I have to resort to for a while.

far right w/the horns is my wife Quaker34 then me

While your taste in hockey teams is questionable, at least your taste in players on that team is solid.
Go Sens Go!!
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Polish God and first ever Sen Peter Sidorkiewicz and his severely underrated 4 game stint with Your New Jersey Devils.
2008 Philadelphia Phillies: World fvcking Champions!!

#150 moustic

moustic

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:34 PM

Next year, I will be there !
(I can't this season but... I WILL)

#151 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:58 PM

Yah, I knew one of them was Brodeurgirl30 but didn't know which. G9 rattled off their names but went so fast I didn't know who she was pointing at! :P

sure sammy blame it all on me! why do i look like a fvcking stalker?

#152 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:17 PM

Likewise. How were the sightlines from the $25 seats? They may be what I have to resort to for a while.

They were OK....except for the glass and handrail from the stairs/landing bit getting in the way. Oh yeah and when people lean forward in their seats ya can see nought......but other wise ok....a bit....cosy...as others have mentioned.

Oh yeah one other gripe, why don't the have freaking lids for the drinks? I got a large soda, which would get stuck in the cup holder and almost spill everywhere....grrr!

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#153 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:20 PM

They were OK....except for the glass and handrail from the stairs/landing bit getting in the way. Oh yeah and when people lean forward in their seats ya can see nought......but other wise ok....a bit....cosy...as others have mentioned.

Oh yeah one other gripe, why don't the have freaking lids for the drinks? I got a large soda, which would get stuck in the cup holder and almost spill everywhere....grrr!

Because us rowdy new Jersians would throw the lids on the ice. Same reason we don't get caps on soda/beer bottles or giveaways on the way into the building.

Can't take us anywhere!

Actually though that's pretty much the standard anywhere these days.

Edited by thelastonealive, 28 October 2007 - 03:24 PM.

#154 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 27,928 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:22 PM

was nice meeting everyone, i was a lil out of it though (4 hours of drunk sleep will do that). shame that bettman couldn't've made intermissions even longer so we could've had a bit more time to chat.

i forgot to thank msweet for the awesome board he helps run.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#155 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:22 PM

Aaaah I am too used to the tame Albany fans. Had the no bottle tops thang in Ottawa...that confused me similarly, but wasn't quite as awkward.

Posted Image

#156 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:44 PM

sure sammy blame it all on me!

If not you, then who!? :P

#157 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:50 PM

I got lid musta been your uniform :P

By what section were you waiting for pizza?
106????

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#158 themiddle91489

themiddle91489

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:50 PM

Some things I'll be sure to critique on Wednesday:

I know the train ride is fine, but I'm interested in the shuttle, I want to know how often and quickly it transports you to and from the arena.

The line to go inside, I hear it got rather long and slow Saturday, let's hope that part of the test run is over.

The food. I love the fact that there's a lot of different foods and drinks available, love.

The seats. I'm a pretty skinny guy but I'm tall, so we'll see about the comfort, I'll be located in the upper deck, where it seems all the complaints are coming from.
Attended Games: 2-1-1.
GDT's: 0-0.

#159 Super 17

Super 17

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:56 PM

Anyone going to the Nov 2nd game?
Posted Image

#160 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:59 PM

I got lid musta been your uniform :P
By what section were you waiting for pizza?
106????

Yeah...I think so.....did ya see me and my bf then? There were too many devils fans to make anyone out....though whoever the poster is that wears the hard hat....I think I saw you.....you looked like the pic you posted, surprisingly.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users