78 replies to this topic

#61 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,456 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 12:17 PM

New England is probably the best team I have ever seen play (includes the Dolphins, Steelers, Cowboy, Redskin era's).

If teams want to whine about them running up the score then they should just STOP THEM. Belichek has this team focused with an us against the league mentality.

I can't agree there... there are so MANY bad teams in the NFL now (Jets, Dolphins, Rams, 49ers, Bengals, Ravens, Eagles, Atlanta, Carolina, Minnesota, Chicago. and more)... that it makes a good team look legendary!!!

I don't think this Pats team could have beaten that 95 Cowboys team, or any of the Vintage 49er, Steeler teams... hell even the Terrell Davis Broncos team would have given them FITS

And well.. what's the best way to stop them... take out that QB who has no business being in the game up 35-3 in the 4th quarter! You give what you get!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#62 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,261 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 12:52 PM

I can't agree there... there are so MANY bad teams in the NFL now (Jets, Dolphins, Rams, 49ers, Bengals, Ravens, Eagles, Atlanta, Carolina, Minnesota, Chicago. and more)... that it makes a good team look legendary!!!

I don't think this Pats team could have beaten that 95 Cowboys team, or any of the Vintage 49er, Steeler teams... hell even the Terrell Davis Broncos team would have given them FITS

And well.. what's the best way to stop them... take out that QB who has no business being in the game up 35-3 in the 4th quarter! You give what you get!

So your saying there no bad teams (Tampa Bay, Seattle, Atlanta, St. Louis, Philadelphia, New Orleans, etc.) during those other era runs? There were probably less qualtiy teams back then.

The only team possible to beat today's Pats were the 1985 Bears and MAYBE the Steelers. New England would have crushed the Montana lead 49ers, and Broncos.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#63 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,261 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:08 PM

Steelers next week Zajac!
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#64 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:23 PM

What a shock the 95 Cowgirls are thrown in there by Crasher. Ive never met a fan wish injury on another player as much as you. Maybe a Dallas lineman will step back on Romo's ankle and snap it in two now that he's got his nice new big contract. Lets see the cowgirls go anywhere without their precious Romo. But seriously you must be sick in the head lol with all this wishing harm on Brady. I mean lets face it your only really saying it because he is the best there is and is displaying his ability to the fullest on a weekly basis. It always comes down to jealousy and had your team from Dallas actually won that game a few weeks back you would be ignoring all this. The whole hes ruining the fun of the game and all that other talk is complete bullsh!t and you know it. In sports we want to see the best perform and for people paying $3,000 a seat why not give them a show. Were seeing the guy/team make history and all you do is whine because you know down deep your team has absolutly NO CHANCE IN HELL of ever winning the superbowl as long as Tommy and his bunch are playing this well..

I miss the old WWF :-(

Edited by njdevils783, 30 October 2007 - 02:28 PM.

Posted Image

#65 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:28 PM

:boogie: COLTS! :boogie:
So Say We All

#66 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:31 PM

What a shock the 95 Cowgirls are thrown in there by Crasher. Ive never met a fan wish injury on another player as much as you. Maybe a Dallas lineman will step back on Romo's ankle and snap it in two now that he's got his nice new big contract. Lets see the cowgirls go anywhere without their precious Romo. But seriously you must be sick in the head lol with all this wishing harm on Brady. I mean lets face it your only really saying it because he is the best there is and is displaying his ability to the fullest on a weekly basis. It always comes down to jealousy and had your team from Dallas actually won that game a few weeks back you would be ignoring all this. The whole hes ruining the fun of the game and all that other talk is complete bullsh!t and you know it. In sports we want to see the best perform and for people paying $3,000 a seat why not give them a show. Were seeing the guy/team make history and all you do is whine because you know down deep your team has absolutly NO CHANCE IN HELL of ever winning the superbowl as long as Tommy and his bunch are playing this well..

I miss the old WWF :-(

Does sounding like a bitchy 13 year old make you think you're cool?

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#67 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,456 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:37 PM

I guess not mentioning the Steel Curtain teams and the Montana finesse teams counts too... I picked the 95 Cowboys because I thought it was the best of the five Super Bowl team... oh well ??

the old school Packer teams with a superior coach and staff would stomp the Pats too

I'm not saying the pats aren't a good team... but they're not all time legendary either...
there's not enough top level teams at present to compare them with and in all my years of football I can't remember a time there were so many HIDEOUS teams at the bottom (think about this.. there are two teams this year that can legit go 0-16
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#68 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:46 PM

Does sounding like a bitchy 13 year old make you think you're cool?

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
and now you sound 5 so go crawel back into the hole you came from and let the big boys discuss fooball
Posted Image

#69 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:48 PM

I guess not mentioning the Steel Curtain teams and the Montana finesse teams counts too... I picked the 95 Cowboys because I thought it was the best of the five Super Bowl team... oh well ??

the old school Packer teams with a superior coach and staff would stomp the Pats too

I'm not saying the pats aren't a good team... but they're not all time legendary either...
there's not enough top level teams at present to compare them with and in all my years of football I can't remember a time there were so many HIDEOUS teams at the bottom (think about this.. there are two teams this year that can legit go 0-16

Believe me I am not saying there legendary but if they do go 16-0 there always going to be considered in the group of the greats. It's really impossible to compare teams from different generations and it's a debate that noone will ever agree on completely. With all this said it should be a hell of a game this sunday.
Posted Image

#70 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:32 PM

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
and now you sound 5 so go crawel back into the hole you came from and let the big boys discuss fooball

You know you really are humoring me, and I truely appreciate it. I was so bored today, and lo and behold, out comes a 24 year old (or so his profile says) acting like a 13 year old. Grow up or act your age, seriously.

Edited by Martysb3tt3r, 30 October 2007 - 03:35 PM.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#71 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:37 PM

Steelers next week Zajac!

HELL YEAH!

I hope Billick is still remaining the "Off" Play calling guy for tha Ravens :D
Posted Image

#72 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,261 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:15 PM

HELL YEAH!

I hope Billick is still remaining the "Off" Play calling guy for tha Ravens :D

I am so psyched for this game. Can't wait to trash talk my brother. Can't wait to see the 100+ Steeler fans at Texas Arizona in Hoboken and taunt them.

Posted Image
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#73 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:26 PM

I am so psyched for this game. Can't wait to trash talk my brother. Can't wait to see the 100+ Steeler fans at Texas Arizona in Hoboken and taunt them.
Posted Image

Posted Image

You can quote me, I dun care..But tha Steelers this year, are going to win at home...

LETS GO STEELERS, GO!!!
Posted Image

#74 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,261 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 08:23 AM

This is a wake up call for us. Ray put Billick on notice and I believe he get the Offense to respond.

I see at least Ed Reed picking off Big Ben twice on Monday.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#75 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:39 AM

This is a wake up call for us. Ray put Billick on notice and I believe he get the Offense to respond.

I see at least Ed Reed picking off Big Ben twice on Monday.

Hum, Humm....

I see Big Snack sacking 4times Boller :D
Posted Image

#76 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,261 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:41 AM

If our line is healthy (finally) Boller doesn't get touched.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#77 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:51 AM

If our line is healthy (finally) Boller doesn't get touched.

I wouldn't take too soon... :whistling:

I think Pitts D and Baltimore D are somehow, both good's one.
I still give the edge for Baltimore D on Pitts D(A small one..) Though, I'd want the Pitts O over Balti O anyday.

Is Odgen gonna play? :o
Posted Image

#78 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,261 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:09 PM

I wouldn't take too soon... :whistling:
I think Pitts D and Baltimore D are somehow, both good's one.
I still give the edge for Baltimore D on Pitts D(A small one..) Though, I'd want the Pitts O over Balti O anyday.

Is Odgen gonna play? :o

Not 100% on Odgen.

If you look at our stats you would think our offense scores on par with the PATS. I think we #9 in passing yards and #7 on the ground.

Now if we can only score.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#79 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 07:51 AM

Not 100% on Odgen.

If you look at our stats you would think our offense scores on par with the PATS. I think we #9 in passing yards and #7 on the ground.

Now if we can only score.

Yeah... Billick seems to have lot of trouble, choosing those plays during Goal lines situations or either Red zone situations ... :D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users