7 replies to this topic

#1 ilostpod

ilostpod

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:46 PM

hey!!! I'm at the game in section 215 row 5 .... Warmups just ended!!! My iPod touch is about to die but I will do my best to update. Arena is great.... Very bright and open. Upper level seats feel so close due to steepness.

#2 ilostpod

ilostpod

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 07:12 PM

2nd period about to start... Good period but we are all waiting for that first goal!!! Hope it comes soon. Puck about to drop.

#3 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,687 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:02 AM

hrm
so there's free wireless in the arena now??? :whistling:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#4 ilostpod

ilostpod

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:35 PM

hrm
so there's free wireless in the arena now??? :whistling:

I guess so LOL. I picked up two networks on my iPod touch... the one that wasn't password protected was "PrudentialVIP". Good signal in the seats in the upper level, but I lost the connection in the concourse. One can only assume the connection is better in the lower levels more near the corporate boxes.

#5 JerseyGirl71

JerseyGirl71

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:59 PM

I guess so LOL. I picked up two networks on my iPod touch... the one that wasn't password protected was "PrudentialVIP". Good signal in the seats in the upper level, but I lost the connection in the concourse. One can only assume the connection is better in the lower levels more near the corporate boxes.

ewwwe.... that's right.. I think VIP Suites have wireless!!! Ha Ha! Nice snag! :whistling:
New Jersey Devils Hockey Fans Meetup Group
http://www.meetup.co...ls-Hockey-Fans/
Come join us!

#6 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,687 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:16 PM

I may have to bring the PC with me to try it!!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#7 ilostpod

ilostpod

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:57 PM

We just sat down for Game 2 for us against Pittsburg. Tonight we did a full walkthrough of the arena, everything looks great. Hung out with the Nj Devil, took a free picture at the verizon booth, met doc while he was walking around, and even saw the proud owner of the devils walking around! Crowds are starting to fill n now......hope they win! Excuse my typing, its still tricky typing on the iPod touch.

#8 ilostpod

ilostpod

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:04 PM

ughhhhh....horrible game! Its so quiet we can hear the players perfectly on the ice and we are in the second to last row. Its such a dissapointment since i havent seen the devils win a game since last season

Edited by ilostpod, 05 November 2007 - 09:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users