4 replies to this topic

#1 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,490 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:57 AM

I found this video tonight and I haven't laughed harder at anything in a long time.

Have you ever noticed how Joe Buck can not get excited about anything? He has made some of the worst championship calls ever. For the last 10 years he has simply said "(instert team) are world champions" for the World Series.

Here is a funny video looking at some of biggest moments in sports and other things if Joe Buck had called them. Just a note...the last part of the video might offend and disturb some people.

http://zachls.blogsp...s-exciting.html

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#2 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:47 AM

I found this video tonight and I haven't laughed harder at anything in a long time.

Have you ever noticed how Joe Buck can not get excited about anything? He has made some of the worst championship calls ever. For the last 10 years he has simply said "(instert team) are world champions" for the World Series.

Here is a funny video looking at some of biggest moments in sports and other things if Joe Buck had called them. Just a note...the last part of the video might offend and disturb some people.

http://zachls.blogsp...s-exciting.html

LMAO you gotta check out the video comparing Brady and Moss to sliced break its hilarious

lol look at this homosexual miami vice looking motha#$*# right here and shyt it's old dirt basterd ... :rofl:
Posted Image

#3 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,891 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:12 AM

Take out the last 30 seconds or so and that was hilarious, but poking fun at Pres Kennedy is just wrong.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#4 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,007 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:35 AM

That is hilarious. I know its wrong but the "Dominant performance by hydrogen has defeated the humans" part was funny as hell. I'll also admit that the Kennedy thing was pretty funny even though it is politically incorrect.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl

My New Jersey Devils Prospect Blog
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#5 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,595 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:26 PM

The way he handled the actual shooting was bad, but "stay tuned for Johnson and a new episode of K-Ville" cracked me up.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users