5 replies to this topic

#1 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,098 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 07:53 AM

I tried downloaing a new Avatar pic from my 'puter.
I browsed than selected one. Than hit Update Avatar and the line where I had browsed a pic went away and poof, nothin happened.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:15 AM

Hmmm... try it again? I was just able to change mine without a problem. And something new I just noticed is that the avatar changer forces itself to show you how your new avatar looks after it's loaded. You might still see the old one in the forums if your cache hasn't caught up, but your control panel should show you the new one.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,098 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:25 AM

worked that time Rowdy. :koolaid:

I know what you mean about the showing you yer change and refreshing yer cache though.

It just wasn't doing a thing before, it was like I was pushing delete when I hit Update. The browsed file was just disappearing. :noclue:

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#4 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:43 AM

Oh speaking of avatars.....it's ROWDY! Long time no see.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#5 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:51 AM

What happened to Stewie!?
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#6 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:25 PM

What happened to Stewie!?

He was my offseason avatar, just never got around to finding a new one when the season started. I happened to have a picture of Rowdy from last year's playoff series in Glens Falls on my work computer, so I used that when seeing if the avatar changer was working.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users