76 replies to this topic

#61 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,032 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:05 PM

Dallas is very overrated. Once it comes to crunch time they will fold like a house of cards.

Can't wait to rub that in your face when WE'RE playing in the playoffs and YOU'RE not! :koolaid:

And nice Big Ben avvy :giggle: that pretty much sums up the Ravens year, eh?

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#62 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:13 PM

You know who i suddenly miss all of the sudden? TrentonDevils and his mouth about the 49ers....enjoy your $ Clement$!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#63 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,032 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:16 PM

You know who i suddenly miss all of the sudden? TrentonDevils and his mouth about the 49ers....enjoy your $ Clement$!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't.

:P

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#64 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,716 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:27 PM

We were just thinking about that last week too... then we realized the Pats get a TOP FIVE PICK thanks to the horrible Niners!!! :rant: :argh:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#65 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:36 PM

We were just thinking about that last week too... then we realized the Pats get a TOP FIVE PICK thanks to the horrible Niners!!! :rant: :argh:

See how could ya hate the patriots :boogie: :dance:
Posted Image

#66 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,716 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:47 PM

See how could ya hate the patriots :boogie: :dance:

I never said I "hate" them...but they are a lil bit overdone at this point
and Brady looks like a brainwiped zombie... CREEPY!!
and now Moss has the same stare!

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#67 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:55 PM

Please...please tell me you are joking...how did they get that pick?

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#68 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:05 PM

I never said I "hate" them...but they are a lil bit overdone at this point
and Brady looks like a brainwiped zombie... CREEPY!!
and now Moss has the same stare!

Yea the week off should do them some good, but then again I think Belichek had them practicing yesterday and today so who knows
Posted Image

#69 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:14 PM

Yea the week off should do them some good, but then again I think Belichek had them practicing yesterday and today so who knows

I hope they have the ma$$ive letdown of the year in Buffalo next Sunday Night! Again, free to dream! :dance:

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#70 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,505 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:24 PM

Please...please tell me you are joking...how did they get that pick?

Unfortunately he's not kidding...it was one of those lame-ass trade a first-rounder next year and a second-rounder this year to move up a few spots in the draft trades that Bobby Beathard invented :P

EDIT: Well actually it wasn't quite that bad, the Patriots gave up their first-rounder last year for a fourth-rounder and the Niners' first-rounder this year. So basically they got a fourth-rounder to postpone a first-round pick for a year. But man is that one gonna hurt SF.

And interestingly the Patriots used the Niners' fourth-rounder in the Moss trade. So they got a top ten pick AND Moss as a result of the same darn trade!

Also of course the Patriots have to lose their own first-round pick as part of Spygate and not the higher of the picks.

I hope they have the ma$$ive letdown of the year in Buffalo next Sunday Night! Again, free to dream! :dance:

LET'S GO BUFFALO! I believe in miracles! :evil:

Edited by Hasan4978, 06 November 2007 - 07:33 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#71 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:26 PM

Well, according to TrentonDevils, Alex Smith would be the Superbowl MVP :rofl:

I SEE AN UPSET FOR THE BILLS :evil:
Posted Image

#72 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:27 PM

Of course the Patriots have to lose their own first-round pick as part of Spygate and not the higher of the picks.
LET'S GO BUFFALO! :evil:

To me that was a joke. Per$onally, what would have been the problem with waiting until the season is over and taking away the higher pick???

Ha$an on the Bill$ bandwagon? You have been through enough $uffering this year, dont subject your$elf to even more pain! :P

Well, according to TrentonDevils, Alex Smith would be the Superbowl MVP :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#73 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:31 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah I know... That guy was a pure joke.. Thinking the 49niners would go to the Superbowl, and Alex Smith being the SUPERBOWL MVP... :rofl: Oh man, good times that was.

I wonder if the 49niners would still want to pay Clements that kind of $$$, I predicted and said it to him" 49niners O-line isn't that good, same goes for their D-line. Now, they're 2-6, and Alex Smith seems to have regressed from his last season.(Maybe this is due to the fact that Norv Turner isn't the O.Coordinator anymore? and right now, they completly sucks on Off?)

Edited by TravisZajac, 06 November 2007 - 07:32 PM.

Posted Image

#74 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,505 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:37 PM

Ha$an on the Bill$ bandwagon? You have been through enough $uffering this year, dont subject your$elf to even more pain! :P

Tee hee...well I'm on any bandwagon that crosses the Patriots' path (though I'm not delusional enough to believe the Jets will be within 40 in their rematch) :P

But I do have a soft spot for Buffalo since the Jim Kelly days, and it's always more fun around here when one of your teams actually gives you a little hope.

Edited by Hasan4978, 06 November 2007 - 07:38 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#75 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:30 PM

I think the pats would be in more trouble had they not had the bye week in between. I mean they still have to be riding pretty high right now despite whatever they say in interviews. The two weeks give them time to get over it and refocus. Plus I they have some serious veterans that probably won't let a let down happen but who knows. Bruschi, Vrabel, Seau, Brady I mean they have a nice veteran core. It's not like were talking about a bunch of rookies who are probably out sipping champagne becuse they won a regular season game. lol but then again who knows
Posted Image

#76 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,716 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:51 AM

When do I ever kid about football commentary ???
I save that for the idiocy in Hell :P

Alex Smith can't win a Super Bowl playing Madden 08!!!
I thought they'd fall flat this year, but this was an even worse drop then expected (more so when you see how bad the Rams and Cardinals are in that divison)

#77 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,431 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:28 AM

Can't wait to rub that in your face when WE'RE playing in the playoffs and YOU'RE not! :koolaid:

And nice Big Ben avvy :giggle: that pretty much sums up the Ravens year, eh?

Enjoy the one extra game you'll have, then they can join us on the golf course.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users