• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,940 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:48 AM

In fact this may be the best weekend of football to date!!! :dance:

Sunday November 4:
49ers at Falcons:
What to look for:
Holy hell.. a game the Falcons should be FAVORED in
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#2 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,452 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:04 AM

[quote]Monday Nov. 5:
Steelers at Ravens:
What to Look for:
Hell I might see more offense at the Devil game that night!! The Ravens are a horrific offensive team and that
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#3 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,940 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:13 AM

First off, the Ravens offense is one of the best in the league in terms of yardage. Its when we get in the redzone that we choke.

Even though these are two great defensive teams and an intense rivalry I would not be surprised to see a 30-28 final score on Monday night.

17.7 points a game... that's horrific offense!!!
Good offenses SCORE POINTS... good defenses STOP YOU FROM SCORING
I really take it that simply!

last 4 games:

that looks like a Patriot boxscore :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#4 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:14 PM

[quote name='CRASHER' post='535637' date='Nov 2 2007, 10:48 AM']Sunday November 4:
Bengals at Bills:
Now you start to see why Buffalo fans are deluding themselves about a .500 season!!
[b]They

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#5 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:31 PM

It is about time this schedule gets better after playing New England, Pittsburgh, Dallas, and Baltimore!!!!!!

I have delu$ion$!!! :koolaid:

YEAH!!

I'll root for the Bills to kick those Bungals!! :koolaid:

WHO DEY?

WE DEY!!!!!
Posted Image

#6 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,940 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:43 PM

It is about time this schedule gets better after playing New England, Pittsburgh, Dallas, and Baltimore!!!!!!

I have delu$ion$!!! :koolaid:

the marijuana and the smog got to you buddy :P

#7 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,874 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:32 PM

Everyone is picking the Pats but the Colts can do something they can't: Run the ball. And that's how they'll beat the Pats. By controlling the game on the ground with Addai.

Pats 24
Colts 31

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#8 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:16 PM

:boogie: Colts! :boogie:
So Say We All

#9 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,874 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:53 PM

How is the Eagles-Cowboys a 3?

The Eagles who have been up and down all year? If they played the Giants, it'd get half a star. LOL

Crasher, if Dallas loses that, they should be ashamed. :evil:

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#10 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,940 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:00 AM

The Eagles who have been up and down all year? If they played the Giants, it'd get half a star. LOL

Phily always plays Dallas tough, just fact of life
and well I need to hype the game to help jack up ratings!

and McNabb and Westbrook can win games by themself... they have 3 times already :P

leave me to my anti-Clown paranoia of thinking of ways my team can lose while he gets high on LA Smog and thinks his team is average!!! :lol:

I'd give Phily/Giants ** 1/2 IF Westbrook had been healthy

no Westbrook and that's a DUD... Phily couldn't beat the Jets practice squad without him!

Edited by CRASHER, 03 November 2007 - 12:00 AM.

#11 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:24 PM

When the Giants played the Eagles, they played the Eagles wthout their one offensive star, and a couple defensive stars. A healthy eagles against a somewhat healthy Cowboys (missing Henry, and obviously Glenn) should be for a better game than when the Eagles played the G-Women.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#12 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:27 PM

YESSS!!!

Bungals lost 33-21 vs the Bills! Congrats LOTCB :dance:

Oh man.. This is great! They're 2-6..They're definately out of the Divison, and ...The Playoffs!(If you think that team can win 8straight/7-1 , and turn around their season,... Go check out for a Drug test!)

!!!
Posted Image

#13 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:38 PM

YESSS!!!
Bungals lost 33-21 vs the Bills! Congrats LOTCB :dance:

Oh man.. This is great! They're 2-6..They're definately out of the Divison, and ...The Playoffs!(If you think that team can win 8straight/7-1 , and turn around their season,... Go check out for a Drug test!)

!!!

Why do you call them the Bungals?

And yeah, congradulations LOTCB! Do you $mell a wild card?

Posted Image

#14 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:59 PM

And yeah, congratulations LOTCB! Do you $mell a wild card?

Oh, I'm $melling it alright!!!! Whatever it i$, I am liking it!!!

4-4...after the debacle against Dallas on MNF, what a job by Jauron and the Bills...

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#15 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:26 PM

And yeah, congradulations LOTCB! Do you $mell a wild card?

Because this is how us, Steelers fans call them!Bengals fans call us Stealers/Stoolers, we call them Bungals or .. WHO DEY? WE DEY!!

And... Bengals-Steeelrs rivarly has been hot, ever since that 2005-2006 Season, ...

You know,... Eagles fans likes to call the Cowboys "Cowgirls"... Same thing for the Steelers fans
Posted Image

#16 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:07 PM

Because this is how us, Steelers fans call them!Bengals fans call us Stealers/Stoolers, we call them Bungals or .. WHO DEY? WE DEY!!

And... Bengals-Steeelrs rivarly has been hot, ever since that 2005-2006 Season, ...
You know,... Eagles fans likes to call the Cowboys "Cowgirls"... Same thing for the Steelers fans

Yeah i just don't get the "Bungals" part of it. Whatever thats cool... anyway the other big game's coming on soon, god i hate playing the Eagles, i always fell like we have no chance (and they proved me right last year now didn't they ;) )

Posted Image

#17 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:16 PM

the Patriots made a strong comeback but with 2 minutes they have the ball an the colts need to stop and score to win

#18 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,856 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:33 PM

I think that lived up to the hype of Superbowl 41.5. It was a great game.

The officiating was terrible, but the game itself was great.

I think the difference between the first half (when the Colts held time of possession) and the second half (when the Patriots had their big drives) was Freeney. In the first half he was able to get around the Patriots offensive line and get in Brady's face. Hell, that Addai TD just before half time was all Freeney:
Freeney had been getting to Brady.
He was about to sack him again, so the Patriot defender tripped him, causing a 15 yard penalty.
With 3rd and forever, Brady throws a pseudo-hail-mary (low percentage pass to the end zone) that gets picked off.
Off the turnover Addai gets the TD.

But in the second half, Freeny looked tired. He didn't have near the impact that he had in the first half and Brady was able to put on a show.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#19 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:41 PM

:evilcry:

Oh well, Colts will just have to knock the Pats out of the playoffs with a heathy Harrison.

Refs sucked, even if they did favor the Colts.

I knew we blew it when we got called for offensive penalties leading up to Pats getting the ball back with nine minutes. Harrison playing would've made so much of a difference in this game.
So Say We All

#20 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 08:15 PM

That had to be the worst officiated game I have ever seen. Aside from that it lived up to all the hype and it went down to the last 5 minutes. It was a tale of 2 entirely different games with both teams showing off their best. Positive for the Patriots is that this might secure them home field advantage for the next matchup. Considering Manning is constantly changing plays and pointing things out probaby more then any quarterback in the leage a rocking Gillette statium should make it tough on him. All in all a great game by 2 great teams and it could have gone either way.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users